Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED

So time to kick start this thread again....

To summarize I now have two identical setups...

4'X4' Gorilla Grow Tent
Top LED Mars 2 1200 LED lights
Associated ventilation / fans

I moved the plants around a bit so here they are...

Strawberry Blue growing Capn Style Flower Day 35
DSCN23984.JPG
DSCN23993.JPG
DSCN24004.JPG

Cotton Candy growing Capn Style, my fav plant right now, too bad I had to super crop her from getting too tall, flower day 35, smells AWESOME! you can also tell where she got two tall burning a top.
DSCN24011.JPG
DSCN24024.JPG
DSCN24032.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice growing Capn Style she does not seem to be filling out well, will not keep long term, flower day 35
DSCN24044.JPG
DSCN24055.JPG

I have an MK Ultra that I forgot to take picture of that is another keeper pheno, growing Capn Style, flower day 41, she having issues standing up, going to SCROG her clone in 3X3 tent.

Hawaiian Snow, growing in Water Farm with rockwool cubes as medium. She had to be super cropped alot too, noticing a theme lol?, been having issues with plants stretching more then expected growing this style compared to soil, flower day 41
DSCN24063.JPG
DSCN24074.JPG
DSCN24084.JPG

And another Hawaiian Snow growing Capn Style, flower day 41
DSCN24104.JPG
DSCN24114.JPG
DSCN24123.JPG

I think I had some issues with what looks like some attempted regrow action in many of the plants too, not sure why. In general it been way to crowded and un-organized, going to be better about training and not ahving too many plants.

Here are the plants back in tents....

Tent #1:
Hawaiian Snow(left) and Cotton Candy (right)
DSCN24133.JPG

Tent #2
Hawaiian Snow(left), Fruity Chronic Juice (back right), Strawberry Blue(Right middle), MK ultra(front right)
DSCN24144.JPG

Damn what am I in for? I have a Hawaiian Snow that I have topped so many times. I have about two more weeks before the flower tent is empty. I will be using some kind of scrog to spread her out and then up. How big is the stretch? 500%?

Looking great, CD. I wish I had all that space to grow. You certainly have a variety there. Watch out on those few where you have a "Wish bone". Those things tend to snap right where you topped it when things get heavy. And I hope things get heavy!

Damn what am I in for? I have a Hawaiian Snow that I have topped so many times. I have about two more weeks before the flower tent is empty. I will be using some kind of scrog to spread her out and then up. How big is the stretch? 500%?

The stretch on the HS is pretty insane, maybe 300-500% if plant is healthy. I would consider training a few weeks into flower if I where you.

Looking great, CD. I wish I had all that space to grow. You certainly have a variety there. Watch out on those few where you have a "Wish bone". Those things tend to snap right where you topped it when things get heavy. And I hope things get heavy!

Thanks Cap'n! I wish I had more space, but don't we all lol.

Yea these plants got out of control so having to do lots of shit to keep them at height, and not supported very well. Going to scrog out next batch for more control and support.

I'll get some pics up later of the 3 vegging plants I am planning on using as replacements for 8 plants that are flowering now.

Thank you Big Budha!

Here are the next 3 plants to flower...

First is an MK Ultra clone that will be grown by herself in 3X3 tent. I am trying an experiment with smart pots and Capn Style with her. for now I cut off the bottom of the 1 gallon nursery pot and 'inserted' into a 1 gallon smart pot, I will then put the whole thing in 3 or 5 gallon smart pot when moving to 3X3 tent, veg for a week then flower.
DSCN24184.JPG
DSCN24194.JPG
DSCN24172.JPG

Next is a Spicy White Devil...
DSCN24206.JPG
DSCN24215.JPG
DSCN24224.JPG

Last is a Cotton Candy, in last two pics you can see my supercropping for training, and pulling some of the lower branches up to fill out center.
DSCN24235.JPG
DSCN24245.JPG
DSCN24253.JPG

the CC and SWD will go in the 4X4 tents somehow, not exactly sure yet. Both are in, hopefully, their final home a 5 gallon air pot. Thinking the CC may deserve a space to her own she getting big and I love how her mother turning out, stretchy beast though.

I have been missing out on this great journal but no longer! I am late but I am subbed!! Looking sharp CD!!

Moved a bunch of plants around in the last few days.

Moved most of flowering plants to 4X4 tent #1, so I could clear space in #2 for these....

A Cotton Candy clone(on left), I really LOVE how mother is making buds and a Spicy White Devil clone(on right), mother never finished so not sure what to expect.

I have them both in 5 gallon smart pots with rockwool cubes, 'Capn Style', with a dual pump system to get more vertical height. I have set up a SCROG. Current plan is to veg for another week then flip.

Here is two shots of plants from above and beside screen, I am keeping some low branches to take clones off of when flip. I purposely have screen a bit lower on Spicy White Devil side.
DSCN24921.JPG
DSCN24952.JPG

Here is plumbing system...
DSCN24962.JPG
DSCN24972.JPG

Lights ON!
DSCN24982.JPG

Here are some shots of the 2 X Hawaiian Snow, Cotton Candy and MK Ultra flowering tent #1. Remember all the little flakes are the carrier substance for predator mites.

Whole Tent...
DSCN25291.JPG

Mk Ultra Hiding in there, it halfway fallen over...
DSCN25302.JPG

Cotton Candy tops poking up in back...
DSCN25312.JPG

Assorted Hawaiian Snow shots..
DSCN25324.JPG
DSCN25333.JPG
DSCN25344.JPG
DSCN25363.JPG

Fluffy ones you got there. That cotton candy looks well stacked up, density-wise. What kind of smell are you getting from that one? It's advertised as a fruity, peachy, sweet smell/taste as well as medium yield strain. It sure doesn't look "medium", looks more like "medium-high" to me.

Good luck and keep 'em coming,
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom