Lush Led vs Advanced Led Featuring Ace of Spades

Thanks Ronnie, do you have to wear a mask? I don't think so but wanted to ask. And why doesn't everybody use these things? It would put most of the bug killing sprays out of business.
Your skills and your journal are top notch.

no mask needed , its ok to touch the plastic case.

Thanks for the compliments. :)

Well the Advanced side has an slight advantage in total weight (guessing) , but because the Advanced side has two panels to Lush sides one, the Advanced side enjoys an core and total coverage advantage over the Lush side.

I've contacted Advanced Led to see if they would like to challenge the Dominator 2x with their new XTE-400. panel vs panel.

we will see if they accept. :)
:reading420magazine: I may have missed it, but did you ever hear back on this?

challenge: the Dominator 2x -vs- their new XTE-400 :nicethread::popcorn:

:reading420magazine: I may have missed it, but did you ever hear back on this?

challenge: the Dominator 2x -vs- their new XTE-400 :nicethread::popcorn:

Advanced Led is not interested in sponsoring a comparison grow. They have agreed to provide me with 3 new XTE-300's so that I can complete a detailed grow journal here at :420:

These new XTE panels have the latest diodes by Cree and OSRAM. the 5w Cree's are driven 2x higher(3.9w) than other 5w diodes in most grow lights

Lush uses only 3w diodes and won't even tell us what brand they use , I don't think there's any chance the Lush panels could hold a candle to the next generation XTE panels. :)

:thanks: ronnie6690 :volcano-smiley:

got the new La Crosse alerts monitoring system installed , also installed a IP camera in the grow room.

here's a screen shot from the camera

Cam2_1759061752.jpg

new grow room monitor is nice, love having piece of mind when i'm away from home. here's some video's about it.

water leak detection sensor

main system

Advanced Led is not interested in sponsoring a comparison grow. They have agreed to provide me with 3 new XTE-300's so that I can complete a detailed grow journal here at :420:

These new XTE panels have the latest diodes by Cree and OSRAM. the 5w Cree's are driven 2x higher(3.9w) than other 5w diodes in most grow lights

Lush uses only 3w diodes and won't even tell us what brand they use , I don't think there's any chance the Lush panels could hold a candle to the next generation XTE panels. :)

I wanted to invite all to share on opinion regarding this matter above, didnt want to detract from what you have got going on here, so I started a new thread for those like me... sorta :cheesygrinsmiley:

This should get you thereCalling for All Design Types

Back
Top Bottom