1000W Cool Tube Grow - 10 Plant Super Bud

Thankyou la and jaga. Im keeping a very close eye on the one i call "it"
Nor girl nor boy lol
Cant believe im at week 6 of flower on sunday :) times flown by this grow.
La.... u asked how i was yesterday and i answered without asking how u were in return. That was because i was heading over your journal to ask you there but the mrs found me a job hat needed doing asap so i never popped by. Basicly...... hope u didnt think i was bein ignorant

The hermie is producing conkers againg :-( wen looking over her today i noticed one on a the top of a bud

20141121_133109.jpg
20141121_133053.jpg
20141121_133044.jpg

Im not sure buddy. Im not sure wat to do. Its 6 weeks on suday so im guessing its not guna be any good to smoke buttttt im guna smoke that bud soon as its quick dryed lol
I think its gotta be pulled out the room now so if it dont smoke it will get made into canna tablets or brownies

Sorry bout your shemale...I like the fact you say...its not gunna be any good...but I'll smoke it anyway :)

..and +1 LA, that's a lot of lady in that little soda pop bottle :)

Heck macc that's a shame about them dangeley bits:bong: the soda girl looks set for a good yield
Hey you could use the Hermie your meds for the dog:) Thats if you do decide to chop him/her Iust a thought I no he will be saying thanks for a long time to come :high-five: by being a very healthy Fido with a bigger an less fussy appetite :) Have a great day :circle-of-love:

Hey guys thankyou.
The dog may get some meds off this plant :)

Right i am going to share last nights experiance with yous.
I feel a bit silly tbh but here goes.
I quick dryed the bud. Ground it and packed a pipe. A little over the amount id usually pipe. Blasted it down thinking i may get a mild body buzz with it being early. Nothing instantly so i popped the rest in the pipe and and blasted that to. Probs about 4 good pipe hits worth in 2 minutes........
SHOULD NOT OF DONE THAT
i suffered for two hours. I tripped out like iv never ever tripped out off cannabis. I didnt think it was possible iv never had such a bad expiriance with it
First i was overcome with body warm (nice)
Then dry mouth and loss of sensation in my tonge chattering my teeth. I started panicking quite bad. Ended up panicking real bad. I had about 100 streams of thorts running through my mind that i was trying to tell the mrs but the words sounded stupid to me i kept sayin "fuks sake sorry babe i sound daft" couldnt get comftable. At one point i closed my eyes told myself happy thoughts macca. What came next was was kinda like a slide show of freeze frames from my child hood. Stupid little things i thought id forgot. Like there was a mark on the bottom of my wardrobe in my chilhood bedroom that wen i was a kid i thouhht it looked like a face.... that was the first thing that i saw. I was 5 wen i left that bedroom!!! Little snippets of my wallpaper from the same room. A picture that id made my mum wen i was in infint school...... basicly all these piks popping in my mind were so far back i hadnt pictured them since the time wen i was like 4-6yo. Fukin crazy night. I rang my best friend. Explaind as best as i could the sittuation id found myself in. He calmed me and told me to warm some milk add sugar and drink it in the cold air outside. The mrs said.... go do wat andy said macca.... i said. Babe i dunno if i can do it on my own..... she said macca its milk and a microwave..... i was like shit yea lol came down n done it sat outside in 4° for 20 mins and i eventually started to relax a little.
Never ever ever had an expieriance like last night off weed. Id mesed with harder substances in my past and i can only compare last night to serious hallucinogenics. Awful night.

I mussa had a bad frame of mind before hitting the pipe and my mind ran tottaly wild no other explanation for it

Dude. Not the best way to test your meds?!

Glad your ok.

Had some blonde hash that was like that...did wonder if it was gunna kill me....I thought my mate was a green dragon...he chased me around our place for hours pretending...fcuker, just so everyone else could keep laughing!

Guys :) im glad it ended lol
Tassie i read that bit about ur friend. Shered it with yhe mrs and litterelly lold then it dawned on my u mussa been petrafied? Plzd i had no one winding me up.

Thanks LA im mire puttin it fown to me bein in wrong frame of mind and havin ti much aposed to the weed being killer lol but iv plucked anotger bud. For my friend to smoke just incase lok

Scary stuff But dont let it make you think thats what she will do when ready I think thats cause the stage of trichs being crystal an giving more of the cerebral high , I can get that feeling from a Sativa so I am always worried to smoke a new breed of Sativa,, just to see how its going to get me in the head ,,, Thing is macc the Widow is a lovely relaxing high when the trichomes are ripe I think you will enjoy it better then :circle-of-love:

Guys :) im glad it ended lol
Tassie i read that bit about ur friend. Shered it with yhe mrs and litterelly lold then it dawned on my u mussa been petrafied? Plzd i had no one winding me up.

Thanks LA im mire puttin it fown to me bein in wrong frame of mind and havin ti much aposed to the weed being killer lol but iv plucked anotger bud. For my friend to smoke just incase lok
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Always good to have a friend like that

Hey j :)
I usually like a sativa but i usually give weed more respect than i did the other night. Ur right it will be with the stage of flower being early snd trippy lol nice to see u by my grow buddy :)

I happy to be here hey how long to go now I think they are a quick flower
it is strong stuff as well

Nice...cant wait to grow mine then :) thanks for the eloquent smoke report Jaga :)

...not! He had a bad night a little while later on mushrooms...oh and not from me...Karma :)
OMG I love Mushies I really love em :volcano-smiley:
I once had an outdoor grow going an at the same time some kids had found it while trying to steal our blackberrys,,,at this time in my life I was going through my 3rd psychedelic revolution and was growin mexican Cubensis I had no way of knowing when the lil F@@@@s would come again so I watched by day an tripped by nightOMG I was at least a month doing like that :rofl: and the lil shits took 7 plants from the garden, my next door neighbor told me that they got em in daylight hours an That was the nearest I ever came to a bad trip with Mush I cried like a baby on my own in our bedroom where I grow now ,, Hey I hope it dont stop his experiments Mush is great for brain food so I read ,, its another useful substance:blunt:Sorry for the waffle I had a big early wake an bake
Have a great munchday morning:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom