1000W Cool Tube Grow - 10 Plant Super Bud

Hello Macca,

I've naught to say except Hello :)

Your plants look great...I dunno quite how you fit so much plant in such a small container....but I know it's possible :) :) :)

Hello Macca, just sliding through. I'm waiting to see how that Soda Girl turns out.

hi guys nice to see u all :)

tassi & bar
yea im pretty amazed by the soda girl myself i didnt think shed gro so much bud. there not huge buds but there a fair size and stone hard. will be interesting to see how it yields. i think the single topping of that plant and the others was deffinitly a winning idea.... when harvest comes there will be a detailed report and dry weigh in of each seven plants with lots of piks :)

brother J
hey man yes i will sort tgat in the mornin il take them all out into my bedroom and pik them together :) the end is near i am looking fkrward to again not needing to use the guys from my town for my cannabis

remember last week i had that crazy scary trip off smoking tgat early bud to quick two big pipes in a couole of mins? the day afyer i gave my buddy a nuggett to sample. he made a small J and reported it to be a nice calm smoke. then he made a more concentrated Jand reported
"macca im stoned to f**k" lol
that was a week ago at week 6 so i no the potencys there just gaining size now :)

hi guys nice to see u all :)

tassi & bar
yea im pretty amazed by the soda girl myself i didnt think shed gro so much bud. there not huge buds but there a fair size and stone hard. will be interesting to see how it yields. i think the single topping of that plant and the others was deffinitly a winning idea.... when harvest comes there will be a detailed report and dry weigh in of each seven plants with lots of piks :)

brother J
hey man yes i will sort tgat in the mornin il take them all out into my bedroom and pik them together :) the end is near i am looking fkrward to again not needing to use the guys from my town for my cannabis

remember last week i had that crazy scary trip off smoking tgat early bud to quick two big pipes in a couole of mins? the day afyer i gave my buddy a nuggett to sample. he made a small J and reported it to be a nice calm smoke. then he made a more concentrated Jand reported
"macca im stoned to f**k" lol
that was a week ago at week 6 so i no the potencys there just gaining size now :)
Thats the news that you needed to hear, I am real made up for you macc:blunt:
hey guys. wont hav an upload today to busy but it will follow tomorrow
:popcorn:

it was indeed jaga

well guys im very dissapointed to say.
this grow will be over tomorrow at 7 weeks 5 days of flower.
strain guide is 8 weeks but idealy id gave them 9 weeks.
the other brothers moving in with me on friday into the spare room (grow room) he is oblivious to my growing and hed worry if he new i grew. the grow room is tge spare room so i need them outa there tomorro stripped and drying in the loft tomorro. its not all bad. i no the smoke strengtg is tgere but im guna miss out on a fair bit of yield i reakon.theyv only had water for a week n bit now so hopefully no bad taste from nutes.... that said it was an organic range i no the potenesy is good shame cudnt see tgese to the end for a big yirld. fajrly cinfident il hit my 1oz a plant goal anyaay.

FLUX MAN! Why does something always have to rain on our parade?

right guys heres the harvest. not to bad but a lot or it is airy and small. some nice chunky buds but all in all i no il be dissapointed at dry weigh in. BAR i no right over 3 month n all i wanted was anotger week. thanks brother j on the upside its only gotta tide me over

plant 1the hermie
20141204_093722.jpg

plant 2
20141204_100117.jpg

plant 3
20141204_101703.jpg

plant 4
20141204_103822.jpg

plant 5
20141204_105737.jpg

plant 6
20141204_111435.jpg

plant 7 the soda pop girl
20141204_102020.jpg

tassie thanks for popping in
next run iv gotta really think about what im guna do
lots of small plants looks most likely as im happy with the soda girl..... other option is 2-4 highly trained girls. gota weigh up the pros n cons.

La my friend yip this will keep me medicacated for a while. i dont sit and get stoned all day i only medicate on a night after work so i dont go through masses of weed. :)

3 day quick over in my tent 85° low humidity constant airflow.
dry weight is 7.76oz + about another half oz iv gotta finely manicure all the basted seeds out of tonight lol

the soda girl yielded 19.6g ! very happy with that.
il pop a few piks on in a couple hours :)

aw yea bro it will tide me over for weeks to come :)
heres some harvest piks... nothing too impressive we just crept over 8oz when i finished manicuring the the small bottom buds and picked the seeds out of the hermie plant
look at all those seeds in bottom pik!

20141207_153848.jpg
20141207_153853.jpg
20141207_171548.jpg
20141207_224125.jpg

Congrats Macca...

Back
Top Bottom