1000W Cool Tube Grow - 10 Plant Super Bud

Thats also the only time id had a bad trip on musrooms. About ten years ago wen i was working for tge circus. Me and tge guys would be a city ahead of the circus putting posters up and giving out tickets etc leaflets and wat not. We always found a supply of weed everywere we went. We ended up in a apartment with some locals who owned a head shop. They were saying use cant have tgese mushrooms these are are far to strong and trippy so tyese ones will be better for u. Obviously we pleaded for the strongest available which they sold us.... back to the caravan to process them.....we were all bad like very fukin bad i woke up in a field about a mile and half away from the caravan. Id trecked through a wood on way to were i woke i was very scared. Awfull

Thats also the only time id had a bad trip on musrooms. About ten years ago wen i was working for tge circus. Me and tge guys would be a city ahead of the circus putting posters up and giving out tickets etc leaflets and wat not. We always found a supply of weed everywere we went. We ended up in a apartment with some locals who owned a head shop. They were saying use cant have tgese mushrooms these are are far to strong and trippy so tyese ones will be better for u. Obviously we pleaded for the strongest available which they sold us.... back to the caravan to process them.....we were all bad like very fukin bad i woke up in a field about a mile and half away from the caravan. Id trecked through a wood on way to were i woke i was very scared. Awfull

WoW thats a hairy one Tht would have been around the same time my last one as well about ten years :high-five:

Right guys heres the update week 6 day 2 of flowere
Things agoing good la :) yourself?

20141124_101301.jpg
20141124_102213.jpg
20141124_102246.jpg
20141124_1023211.jpg
20141124_102342.jpg
20141124_102404.jpg
20141124_101313.jpg

macc them girls are a testament to great growing:volcano-smiley:
All the weeks of feeding watering an the odd worry from the he/she I hope you are gonna get a better than you thought type harvest:circle-of-love:
I think that you have done this befor :cheer: An you keep em coming how tall are they and the girl in the soda bottle,, she looks like she is going to give an ounce :goodjob::cheer::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey guys thanks do much.
Yhe soda girls sbout 20" i think.
The othrrs are 3-4ft jaga im crap at predictin yield even at this stage.
The soda girls tops and second tops are good sized nugs if she hit a zip id be so happy as at the start i was hoping for 1 zip off each the larger plants and half zip of the lil girl

Hey man, sorry I haven't been here in a while... I have like 60 threads I need to catch up on....

I'd pull all of the yellowing FAN leaves off, and the ones blocking the bud leaves from direct light. The buds don't need direct light... The bud leaves do to generate the engery for the buds.

Those buds are gorgeous my friend, they're glowing white! +reps my friend, you're doing a fantastic job :)

Hey bro thsts just the advice i wanted

Donymt worry how often u ger by igmur only a pm sj

Shit..... i was soooo sleepy i thats what i replied lol it was ment to read.... thanks sphnx thats just the advice i needed. And dont worry how often u get by. I no if i need you your only a PM away :)

Good morning mr J yes its bloody freezy today but im good and in high spirits

Hey man, sorry I haven't been here in a while... I have like 60 threads I need to catch up on....
I know the feeling Sphnx. Started with 58 this morning. trying to knock them down today though.

Everything's looking lovely up in here Macca plus you get a free bean out of the deal... :laughtwo:

Hey everyone week 7 day 2 of flower
This first plant looks impressive to me but them chunky buds are fluffy as hell so airy. Thankfully this is tge only one. The other 6 are litterelly rock hard

20141201_195042.jpg
20141201_195049.jpg

This is the hermie now. All going good with this one now
20141201_195332.jpg
20141201_195338.jpg

The soda girl doing good still close to finishing
20141201_195338.jpg
20141201_195711.jpg

Few more shots just of the other girls. Bad piks i no theyv been took in the room just as lights went off with the flash on phone
20141201_195719.jpg
20141201_195742.jpg
20141201_195748.jpg

Hey brother light :) yea shel be ok my lack of tending to yhem this week wont of helped my 600 watt ballast is fooooked so im on a 400 watter now for the full room. Not buyin another for this run with a week left. Iv had no time n today two plants were droopy as i missed yesterdays watering. Just plain old phd water now. With the light out and only tge 400 on its 79° lights on humidity between 40-49% not ideal i no but nowt imuch i can do. Sure theyl be ok. Thanks for dropping in and sorry to all for not stoping by u all much

Back
Top Bottom