1000W Cool Tube Grow - 10 Plant Super Bud

Hi sphnx La Jaga Tassie
Damm wat a longggggg day its been.
Im good now though guys hope ur all doing well :)
Just about to Pass by yall and do my rounds

The plants are good an very thirsty. There drinking about 2 litres each every 48 iv never really gauged how much water my plants drink. Maybe i should be watering more than 2 litres each feed. Pots are 15 litres with probsby about 13 litres of soil pertile mix (canna terra pro)

Hey folks good mornin to all...... realized my piks of late have been revolving around the hermie. So heres piks of the soda girl and 2 plants that aint been pictured in a while

20141113_084345.jpg
20141113_084359.jpg
20141113_083931.jpg
20141113_084036.jpg
20141113_084825.jpg
20141113_084903.jpg

Hi sphnx La Jaga Tassie
Damm wat a longggggg day its been.
Im good now though guys hope ur all doing well :)
Just about to Pass by yall and do my rounds

The plants are good an very thirsty. There drinking about 2 litres each every 48 iv never really gauged how much water my plants drink. Maybe i should be watering more than 2 litres each feed. Pots are 15 litres with probsby about 13 litres of soil pertile mix (canna terra pro)

How often do you feed them macc?
And how do you find the Bio grow series,, just a thought as well but have you ever looked into a carbon monoxide :) I was gonna put one together :reading420magazine: but I wouldnt be able to trust myself to turn it off at night ,,, I heard they are real good and cheap to make:)
Great days to ya an the top of the buds
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

How about that for synchronization I pressed quick reply all most at the same time you done this wonderful update:)The Soda bottle girl is looking sweet :thanks: And do your socks have the days of the week on them:) I got some just like them :) I love me socks I always get socks for Xmas or Bdays
Great update Macc :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey jage there currently drying there pots every two days. I fed tgem yesterday morning and theyl want more tomorro morning

The biobizz range seems to be working a treat so far. Tgeyv got a month to go and im happy with were tgere at :) im currently on a little over double the recomended feeding dose. Scheduleing them with
feed--feed--water--feed--feed--water

My socks lol iv got the monday to sunday ones bro but tgese ones say Epic... another says Geek anotger Nerd

My question for ya...

Did your mum, partner, or wife buy you those socks? :)

Last year, my mum buy's me for my 43rd birthday a t-shirt that says "I am not a computer geek...I am a level 10 warlord"

I'm 43 mind you :) Still her little boy I guess.

What's your excuse? :)

On topic....plants look great mate. You don't seem to have any issues with double rate feeding...they're just eating it all up :)

My question for ya...

Did your mum, partner, or wife buy you those socks? :)

Last year, my mum buy's me for my 43rd birthday a t-shirt that says "I am not a computer geek...I am a level 10 warlord"

I'm 43 mind you :) Still her little boy I guess.

What's your excuse? :)

On topic....plants look great mate. You don't seem to have any issues with double rate feeding...they're just eating it all up :)

If my ex bought me t shirts like that instead of Fred Perry jackets and fucking baseball caps, I reckon we'd still be together lol perfectly acceptable for a man of 43 to be swinging battleaxes lol

Yep I agree nothing wrong with that my daughter since about the last 15 or more years has brought me really bizarre socks for Xmas Bdays:) I got some last Xmas with Tigers ,, days of the week Dangermouse an some nice colored floral ones:) I want some ganja ones now :hmmmm: I wonder Xmas is coming round faster than usual ,,, See you guys in the morning have a great night:hug::hug:
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Lol the socks come from the mrs..... if she dont buy them i were them with more holes than material...

On a sad note :-( it looks like i may lose my dog soon.
I took the day off and we went shopping. Got home about 8pm went in the kitchen and the dog Is laid on the floor unable to pick himself up. His back legs aint working. Hes managed to walk around a bit bit he keeps colapsing and is so shaky. Im hoping hoping hoping hes just got stiff joints off sitting on laminate flooring all day quite cold. His beds been drying after been washed today so he didnt have a bed to sleep on. Anyway hes got his bed bak now and hes settled asleep. Hoping he picks up tomorro. Hes only about 8 thought thats a bit young for his back legs to go as hes not a big tall breed

Take the dog to the vet and have a blood panel done - he's getting to the age where he may have a thyroid issue - hypothyroidism - lots and actually lots of dogs get that when they get that old. He's weak, hows his hair look, is it shiny or is it dull looking?? I've got a 13 year old Shar-Pei he's on thyroid medication, when he was about 8 I thought he was a goner, took him to the vet and man he's still hangin at age 13 and playful too. Of course we do not feed him dog food, he eats basically the same diet as I do - all organic too! Chicken/beef/turkey/sweet potatoes for carbs or rice ..... huge difference that diet makes 100%

My prayers with you and your family and dog... good luck positive vibes ...

Hello acc man thats sad news about your dog,,, I would have thought like you its a young age for a dogs legs to go
maybe it is just the cold flooring I hope that he is much better today ,,, Seriously give him a few leaves my mates dog was always eating them an I am sure thats what kept his coat so shiny,, sending him many loving thoughts :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

I'm really sorry to hear that man... That's never fun... If you wanna try something, I'd highly recommend it.

For all of my dogs I have ground up buds and put it in there food regularly. Vets are starting to use it here, trust me. Joint problems go away, it's like the joints are lubricated. Started using it at first on my 7 year old Airedale Terrorizer lol 120lbs giant teddy bear with mountain lion sized teeth. She had very gnarly arthritis that was causing her so much pain. A year after I started grinding it up and putting it wet food then mixed with the dry, she was a puppy again. She's with me in spirit now. At least her spirit can't open door knobs with her man-hand sized paws.

I have a few studies about Medical Marijuana in Animals... All with pros and no cons..

Thank you all for your kind words anf caring.
Today i woke not wanting to go down i was sure he was guna be the same or worse but he was waiting for me at the door on all 4's tail wagging! Hes not perfect hes still slipping on the laminate but seems ok on carpet. And he went out into the yard and done his busimess ok. I realy do feel a bit overcome with imotion right now. He is noticably better id say 75% of his usual old man self. Im going to see how he is after work before i go to vets. If hed been the same yhis morning the we would be there now. Hes followinv me around the house and managed to jump up the kitchen step. Im thinking its maybe a touch of arthritis in his old bones that was agrivated by the day without a bed i no i shouldnt but im guna pop up a pik of him

Here he is on his new duvet bed I got him last night.
He lays like a s patch cock chicken lol
I'm gun a try mix some bud and leaf into his feed today guys
And if he's the same or better tomorrow il keep a close eye on him and medicate his arthritis at home

20141114_101357.jpg
20141114_101052.jpg

macc thats a lovely loyal looking dog
you can see how well loved he is by that look on his face ,, I would bet that it is the flooring I no how it feels for me LMAO :Namaste:
Really so glad to see him with ears all perky Honestly like sphnx said check out some meds for dogs on you tube I think there is one
called stoned animals,, give him a hug an a kiss from me an Paddy:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom