10 Years Celebration From First Grow

Morning ya'll friends

Since I got this room full of..plants waiting for dono what, lol.... I took one out, remove all the soil, clean the roots with (the most I could) care

In the name of science, hahah, I wanna try and see if something good or bad hapens.
So I made a wanna-be Kratky system, that now looks like this...

Dont blame the improvised system, just wanna see how it works:Namaste:

I follow the feeding schedule from Advanced, added Micro Grow and Bloom + voodoo juice.

Hope will survive the shock from transplant and hope will keep growin.

This week I'll start build 2 of 25LDWC buckets to have them ready.
I'm gonna risk and go with one Euphoria and one Night Queen DWC on next grow.
Think I'll germinate next week or so.

Till then, hope this plant dont die so the ambition for hidroponic goes further.
:Namaste:

I've grown nothing but autos in hydroponics. And after trying several different starting methods, the rapid rooters work best, and they can be transplanted into anything, hydroton, coco, DWC. The plant just grows through them, and as it's a sponge, it only holds a small % of water (little to no risk of over saturation).

If it's my perpetual thread your looking at, skip the first 15 pages or so lol.

My sponsored grow was my best so far, and would be a good one to read if your looking at my past grows.
nah mate, I'll do all the reading for myself, it will help alot in the future and it's alot of new info for me.
Thx for sharing that nice info about hidroponics and PH fron Manic Botanix. Very good info for newbies like me.
Now i'm on page 7 on your current grow and still reading. thx for sharing :Namaste:

Also I think I'll go for hydroton too on my next grow. thx for all the info :Namaste:

Morning friends,

Need some help/advice from experienced users with ripeners...

When it's best to start using the ripener?
Should I use it with other boosters like big bud, bud candy, or just with the base nuts?

I'm talking about the Overdrive
On the feeding schedule it says 2 weeks prior to flush... in terms of trichomes what colour they should be to start using the ripener?

I do have my schedule with days and weeks from seed to harvest, but it's with +/-.

On Dutch Passion strain info, the Think Different has 10-11 weeks from seed to harvest and the Night Queen has 10 weeks.
In my opinion the Think Different is leading the grow in terms of bud structure (big and dense) while the Night Queen has alot of buds but they are still small in size.

We are in W9D3.

Any info welcome! :Namaste:

W9D4, day 60 total.

Left - Think Different
Right - Night Queen

Lights on

lights off for 30 min to check the true colour of leafs.

Both plants recover very well, Night Queen has smaller buds but I think they will faten up abit more.
The Think Different has big and dense buds and by the way she looks I might say she will be first to harvest. On the next feeding I'll stop the Big Bud and change it into Overdrive so she will recive for the next 2 weeks ripener, followed by 1 week of Flawless Finish, and harvest day so about 3 more weeks for Think Different.

Here are some buds closeup from the Think Different

and even more closeup for the frostiness

Stay safe! :Namaste:

W9D4, day 60 total.

Left - Think Different
Right - Night Queen

Lights on

lights off for 30 min to check the true colour of leafs.

Both plants recover very well, Night Queen has smaller buds but I think they will faten up abit more.
The Think Different has big and dense buds and by the way she looks I might say she will be first to harvest. On the next feeding I'll stop the Big Bud and change it into Overdrive so she will recive for the next 2 weeks ripener, followed by 1 week of Flawless Finish, and harvest day so about 3 more weeks for Think Different.

Here are some buds closeup from the Think Different

and even more closeup for the frostiness

Beautiful. :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning friends,

Today is W9D6, 62 total
The only update I have is that Think Different got yesterday fed-up with overdrive.

They look good in my opinion, nice buds on both plants.

Hope it's ok to share a link with my garden, made for you all.

and some pics also

W10D4, 67 days total.

Dropped the rh by 25% since I want all from the roots system. Temp 24.5-25 C.

They drink 4l each (26l pot) every 48 h since I dropped rh.

Think Different has 9-10 days in my calendar till I start flush for another week (Flawless Finish to be honest, not just water). So harvest day will be on 1st of April .

On Night Queen still has to faten up

some shots in the light

Think Different

Night Queen with alots of buds

Now some thoughts about this Think Different harvest time?
I mean I know on photos 2+ weeks dont mean much, but on this autos I saw changes daily.
I think, in my opinion, that I'll have even some 10%amber by the end of this 2weeks or so. just my opinion...
Today she looks like this, more than 80% looks milky. I've try not to capture from leafs, but from the bud.
This bud I took shots of it's not on top of the net, it's one of the buds right under the net.

300x

Your thoughs? :Namaste:

W10D4, 67 days total.

Dropped the rh by 25% since I want all from the roots system. Temp 24.5-25 C.

They drink 4l each (26l pot) every 48 h since I dropped rh.

Think Different has 9-10 days in my calendar till I start flush for another week (Flawless Finish to be honest, not just water). So harvest day will be on 1st of April .

On Night Queen still has to faten up

some shots in the light

Think Different

Night Queen with alots of buds

Now some thoughts about this Think Different harvest time?
I mean I know on photos 2+ weeks dont mean much, but on this autos I saw changes daily.
I think, in my opinion, that I'll have even some 10%amber by the end of this 2weeks or so. just my opinion...
Today she looks like this, more than 80% looks milky. I've try not to capture from leafs, but from the bud.
This bud I took shots of it's not on top of the net, it's one of the buds right under the net.

300x

Lots of milky trics in those shots, nice and clear pics.
How are her pistols all crinkled and red?
Hope your having a good day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Bill284 ,hope to find you good my friend!

On the buds on top of the net I can see about 40% of them turned already orange-brown.
On the second raw right under the net, the pistols are orange on same % but not that dark.
On some popcorn buds I have on bot of the plant all have at least 2 3 orange pistols.

Thats why I think she will be ready in about 2 weeks + maybe few more days.
From my experience, once I had on all buds at least 1-2 orange pistols, she's about 3 - 4 weeks to finish (the photos). As I was surprised how fast this autos go, I might say 2-3 weeks till harvest Think Different.

I keep lights 24/0 I only turn em off to take some shots. I'll turn em down to make some close-up shots on the buds and I'll check trichomes on top colas also.

Stay tuned for updates, hahah :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill
As promised

Think Different main stem/cola

Think Different other buds on top of the net

Night Queen main cola

Night Queen first bud as I open the tent

That Night Queen still has to faten up more imo, also I hope TD gain weight also :Namaste:

300x

this is the bud I took shots first time, hes right under the net

yep, thats the guy

the shots I took today and posted on my previews post are from this cola

Your a week behind me , when I chop, you can do a week later lol..

Only messing, ready when its ready.... exciting times...

Your a week behind me , when I chop, you can do a week later lol..

Only messing, ready when its ready.... exciting times...
if I had to consider what Dutch Passion write on each strain, well.... Night Queen has 10 weeks in total, and TD has 10-11 weeks. From seed to harvest. But in my garden, things are abit different.

TD will be harvested by the end of week 12 and Night Queen by the end of 13 or even 14, I'll check trichomes from now on daily and when they all milky, I'll start flush.
I don't want more than 10-20% amber on em.

You should go with a microscope also and check how things really are.

I know you are 1 week in front, I have my seat on your journal, hahah. I wanna see the Skywalker :Namaste:

this is the bud I took shots first time, hes right under the net

yep, thats the guy

the shots I took today and posted on my previews post are from this cola

Good afternoon my friend, I hope you are well.
Put away your microscope and pull out your Callender :Namaste:
Seriously you have a lot of fattening to do.
Let the pistols wilt and go red then get out the scope.

Stay safe
Bill

Them too pics on them plants ok bro. U got that spots crap handled bro. Looks horrible it get into them buds and fk them up reason I ask.
I didint really understand what you sayin, at all

Morning ya'll friends

Since I got this room full of..plants waiting for dono what, lol.... I took one out, remove all the soil, clean the roots with (the most I could) care

In the name of science, hahah, I wanna try and see if something good or bad hapens.
So I made a wanna-be Kratky system, that now looks like this...

Dont blame the improvised system, just wanna see how it works:Namaste:

I follow the feeding schedule from Advanced, added Micro Grow and Bloom + voodoo juice.

Hope will survive the shock from transplant and hope will keep growin.

This week I'll start build 2 of 25LDWC buckets to have them ready.
I'm gonna risk and go with one Euphoria and one Night Queen DWC on next grow.
Think I'll germinate next week or so.

Till then, hope this plant dont die so the ambition for hidroponic goes further.
Interesting concept @HPS Only . Looking forward to see how it works out. Had a bad germinating year and only have 1 plant to clone off of. Still waiting for my tap roots to grow from my last order. The first 4 seeds tap roots stopped growing at a 1/4 inch and did nothing afetr I planted them. Doing my last 4 seeds now and have remained 1/4 inch for the last 3 days. In other words, I am totally dependant on the 1 plant that seeded properly. :(

IMG_23days.jpg

Back
Top Bottom