10 Years Celebration From First Grow

Thx thx pal, hope to be girls. :Namaste:

Any budget LED to recomend for second room?

I wanna give leds a try:rolleyes:
Hell bro I have mine from 2012 still. Haven't bought anything since . Never even thought about upgrading. I have parts and all for this one. Hell I helped design it. Got all the parts I need to repair this one and make another one

Hell bro I have mine from 2012 still. Haven't bought anything since . Never even thought about upgrading. I have parts and all for this one. Hell I helped design it. Got all the parts I need to repair this one and make another one
i'm not that in to it, rather plug and play.

kinda sick of all the hps and ballast and wires and heat, cooling problems if electrcity goes up and down and so on. Also I can't grow under hps from may to september, cuz of the extreme heat.
I can't do it outdoor cuz of laws, the weather is fine

I was thinking about leds even with this grow but I'm still reserved abit and HID fixture is alot more cheap, yeah you dont save on electrcity, but to begin with it's budget friendly.

If I dont find anything good and good price also, think I'll go for a 400w with electronic ballast again, end of story, €100, 2 fans and thats it for second room, lol

i'm not that in to it, rather plug and play.

kinda sick of all the hps and ballast and wires and heat, cooling problems if electrcity goes up and down and so on. Also I can't grow under hps from may to september, cuz of the extreme heat.
I can't do it outdoor cuz of laws, the weather is fine

I was thinking about leds even with this grow but I'm still reserved abit and HID fixture is alot more cheap, yeah you dont save on electrcity, but to begin with it's budget friendly.

If I dont find anything good and good price also, think I'll go for a 400w with electronic ballast again, end of story, €100, 2 fans and thats it for second room, lol
Yeah. Have same issues before ingot there two led light i have, someone gave me one and other sponsor back in 2012 gave me the big one to test . Idk bro hard to choice these days I don't know much about these new lights they got. On price and stuff. And money. What I would do if you write few these light sponsors ask if they need test person for grows. Best way to get one .free

Yeah. Have same issues before ingot there two led light i have, someone gave me one and other sponsor back in 2012 gave me the big one to test . Idk bro hard to choice these days I don't know much about these new lights they got. On price and stuff. And money. What I would do if you write few these light sponsors ask if they need test person for grows. Best way to get one .free
I dont have a reply from 2 of them who ships outside the USA, and you want free LEDs? c'mon...

L
dont have a reply from 2 of them who ships outside the USA, and you want free LEDs? c'mon..
I dont have a reply from 2 of them who ships outside the USA, and you want free LEDs? c'mon...

Lmao it's a thought. Lmao

From what I can get shipped, max price range and W I have this few options :

Mars Hydro- FC3000
Spider Farmer - SE3000
Lumatek ATS 300w Pro
California Lightworks - Solarsystem 275

On paper Mars Hydro is the winner with best PPE and PPF specs...

From what I can get shipped, max price range and W I have this few options :

Mars Hydro- FC3000
Spider Farmer - SE3000
Lumatek ATS 300w Pro
California Lightworks - Solarsystem 275

On paper Mars Hydro is the winner with best PPE and PPF specs...
Sorry for the delay in reply, go with @Mars Hydro fantastic equipment, great prices.

Stay safe
Bill

I'm in Eastern Europe, damn it...
If you google SECRET JARDIN HPLED200, thats what I have in my Jack Herer tent and ships from NL. Not sure I would try to use that to cover the area you mentioned tho .. I think its just good enough for 60x60cm tbh. I would probably go for 2x 150w if I were you and wanted to remain at or below 300w.

If Amazon is an option, that might get you lucky on the US brands.

If you google SECRET JARDIN HPLED200, thats what I have in my Jack Herer tent and ships from NL. Not sure I would try to use that to cover the area you mentioned tho .. I think its just good enough for 60x60cm tbh. I would probably go for 2x 150w if I were you and wanted to remain at or below 300w.

If Amazon is an option, that might get you lucky on the US brands.
Thx for advice, but it's only $50 difference between hpled200 and FC3000 from Mars.

Sorry for the delay in reply, go with @Mars Hydro fantastic equipment, great prices.

Stay safe
Bill
Thx thx, was thinking the same
Think I'll give a try

Need your help and opinion guys...

I dono what I encounter, hope not what I think, but... what you all see in the pics below? it's a Calcium def/tox or it's Septoria present in my croop?

Also I dont like how all looks overall with lights off....

Alot of yellow leafs, alot of burned leafs with that spots on them def/tox or disease, wrong ph? Really dont know....

Any sugestion/opinion welcome! :Namaste:

Day 48 total from seed - W7D6

Also I dont like how all looks overall with lights off....

Alot of yellow leafs, alot of burned leafs with that spots on them def/tox or disease, wrong ph? Really dont know....

Any sugestion/opinion welcome! :Namaste:

Day 48 total from seed - W7D6

Good morning my friend, hope you are well today.
Under your scrog net looks like a jungle.
All that growth gets very little light and produces larf.
It's common to clean 5hat out.
Helps with air circulation.
Without all the details of your grow in my head I'd say you have burnt tops from you light , sorry. :Namaste:
And possible nutrition or over watering issues.
What are you feeding? Ph? What's in the pots? What's temp and rh?
Do you have proper air flow above and below the canopy?
Sorry my memory is bad.
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning my friend, hope you are well today.
Under your scrog net looks like a jungle.
All that growth gets very little light and produces larf.
It's common to clean 5hat out.
Helps with air circulation.
Without all the details of your grow in my head I'd say you have burnt tops from you light , sorry. :Namaste:
And possible nutrition or over watering issues.
What are you feeding? Ph? What's in the pots? What's temp and rh?
Do you have proper air flow above and below the canopy?
Sorry my memory is bad.
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill
Good morning @Bill284

Not that good as I'm having this issues... hope you good
Lights where 60cm from the tops/net, now it's raised at 80cm.
Feeding Advanced nutrients - big bud, bud candy and rhino skin in this stage with 6.5 ph
in the 26l pots is a mix of peat moss perlite with a 5-6.5 ph.

I had temps under control till a week ago, they where at a max 25C, not they are 27C. The rh was 45-50% now it's under 40% (30-35%)

I'll attach pics to see the vents and fans, I would say the airflow it's not the issue.... but who knows, could be...

so the big fan is blowing air under the net right into the jungle

the 2 clip fans are above the net, one is a bit higher that the other

this one brings fresh air str8 out of balcony with the windows open so extractor blow fresh air inside and the fans spread it

and another one here on top to get all the heat out, in the room where the tent is

I usually vent the house once a day every day.

I had temps under control till a week ago as outside temps where 2c daytime and - 2 on night, now we have 10C day and 5-6 on night.

I had temps under control till a week ago as outside temps where 2c daytime and - 2 on night, now we have 10C day and 5-6 on night.
Hey @HPS Only sorry it took me so long rough morning.
Ok get you room temps under control 20 c to 26 c is what I keep to.
And rh yeiks get it up to 50 at least.
And tidy up under the canopy and get some air flowing through there.
But that's not your major issue.
Big Bud is a flowering booster no nutrients.
Bud Candy helps root zone with sugars no nutrients.
Rhino Skin is silicate for cell wall strengthening no nutrients.
Your soil is depleted and they are starting to starve.
If your happy with AN. get their trio micro grow and bloom.
Start feeding full strength according to the schedule for what week your on.
At 6.3 ph
Letting dry completely in between.
Are you alternating feed/ water?

Stay safe
Bill

Hiya - I would give them a dose of high Potassium feed, looks like the roots can't keep up
GroSure or Tomorite are something like 5-3-8 and incorporate kelp extracts etc
A little defol might be an idea and 6.5 is ok, but def the high end
Did you say you were venting in cold air from outside?

Hey @HPS Only sorry it took me so long rough morning.
Ok get you room temps under control 20 c to 26 c is what I keep to.
And rh yeiks get it up to 50 at least.
And tidy up under the canopy and get some air flowing through there.
But that's not your major issue.
Big Bud is a flowering booster no nutrients.
Bud Candy helps root zone with sugars no nutrients.
Rhino Skin is silicate for cell wall strengthening no nutrients.
Your soil is depleted and they are starting to starve.
If your happy with AN. get their trio micro grow and bloom.
Start feeding full strength according to the schedule for what week your on.
At 6.3 ph
Letting dry completely in between.
Are you alternating feed/ water?

Stay safe
Bill
Hey there, thank your for answer mate,
Was thinking the same, that soil need nuts as it runs out. Think by tomorrow should arrive from Advanced the Grow Micro Bloom trio.
I do alternate every 2, I flush with just water @6.5 ph. Gonna come back with updates as soon as the trio arrives :Namaste:

Hiya - I would give them a dose of high Potassium feed, looks like the roots can't keep up
GroSure or Tomorite are something like 5-3-8 and incorporate kelp extracts etc
A little defol might be an idea and 6.5 is ok, but def the high end
Did you say you were venting in cold air from outside?
Hey mate, I'll use from Advanced the Grow Micro Bloom trio as soon as it arrive. Kinda hard in here to get a large variety of grow stuff...

I did defol abit, not too much as they are allready stressed out...

Yes I'm venting from outside, the extractor is in a closed balcony, I keep windows open when temps are higher than 5C. May I know why you ask? :Namaste:

Hey mate, I'll use from Advanced the Grow Micro Bloom trio as soon as it arrive. Kinda hard in here to get a large variety of grow stuff...

I did defol abit, not too much as they are allready stressed out...

Yes I'm venting from outside, the extractor is in a closed balcony, I keep windows open when temps are higher than 5C. May I know why you ask? :Namaste:
Just wondering whether temp fluctuation/cold might have a hand in the issue
Is the root zone constantly 20°C/70°F minimum?

Just wondering whether temp fluctuation/cold might have a hand in the issue
Is the root zone constantly 20°C/70°F minimum?
Exactly never let it get below 18c in the root zone.
What about heat mats? @HPS Only

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom