10 Years Celebration From First Grow

it's not... soil, it's a peat moss perlite mix
There ya go. Ur answer right there. Ether no nute or to much nute. Way it in advanced stage looks like not any. More one leave or multiple leaves they will tell you if plant locked up

This just me now. . On deffiencey.on any thing I have wrong. I flush first. Don't care if it's one leaf. . reason I do that dilutes whatever in soil. Slows the spread. U being using popcorn and cotton. Really don't have nothing to flush. So just add phosphorus slowly. Over a few days. Cause plant now is in shock and trying to fix itself.. best just cut that leaf off. And make it constantly take focus of the ones not hurt.. them feed it.. if you don't plant will keep trying to fix one leaf and not do anything else . Just like u break ur arm and u worry about ur arm. Same. Plants animals are same. Just different form of life . Sorry that's just me tho.

Could be pH related as well perhaps? I dont have experience with hydro in a medium, so cant really be of help, but I would start with checking the basics before diagnosing the often purpose specific mix that should be good from start to end fo9r most cases.

They look good otherwise, I would start taking off below the net leafs by now, to prevent that being a 2 day job once you get to it.

Could be pH related as well perhaps? I dont have experience with hydro in a medium, so cant really be of help, but I would start with checking the basics before diagnosing the often purpose specific mix that should be good from start to end fo9r most cases.

They look good otherwise, I would start taking off below the net leafs by now, to prevent that being a 2 day job once you get to it.
I dont have tester for soil, and as I saw reviews the cheap testers don't really work.

My mix is low ph anyways 5-6.5 range.
Might buy some paper soil test to check it somehow.

As for your last advice... they are autos, is ok to take off all the leafs?
I've cut some to let light penetrate more, but I'm affraid to stress them with that. That's why I ask if its ok or not to trim and lollipop autos.

I have no experience with auto's, but wouldnt know an argument that makes them not follow same logic on training end. I leave one or 2 nodes below the net, below that it goes as the end result dry will be pinhead size, but restrict airflow under the net.

Only when I plan on a lot of concentrate or oil runs, do I leave it on, its not worth trimming or smoking usually.

If airflow is not an issue, I would probably leave them if I was worried about stress.

I have no experience with auto's, but wouldnt know an argument that makes them not follow same logic on training end. I leave one or 2 nodes below the net, below that it goes as the end result dry will be pinhead size, but restrict airflow under the net.

Only when I plan on a lot of concentrate or oil runs, do I leave it on, its not worth trimming or smoking usually.

If airflow is not an issue, I would probably leave them if I was worried about stress.
same reason I dont trim, not that much experience with autos, it's my second autos grow, I had 2 Christmas tree with 60 days wonder from DNA Genetics in the past.

From my research, they are pros and cons with this, along with topping autos or not. And more % says its better not to top, and not to trim and stress too much, just on last few weeks, so light penetrate better and rippen the downside buds also. So I'm kinda reserved when it comes to trim the leafs....

Also, I have the big fan blowing air below the net, into that bush and 2 clip fans on top of the net, one bot extractor for fresh air directly from outside and another extractor on top to take the heat out.

Looks like this

Update on Dutch Passion issue:

last week I havent recived any sign from fedex or dutch passion so I mail them.

They apologise cuz there was nothing on my name so they will ship asap with some freebees for all the trouble, lol.

Today I recived the envelope
Not only they replace 2 seeds with 6 seeds from 2 different strains on my free choice (3x Night Queen and 3x Blackberry Kush) freebees comes to be 2 x Euforia some stickers and rolling paper + tips, haha.
View media item 1860928

Nice one, nice customer care

3x15w led, brico store, 3000k, just wanna flip few days onto 12/12 to see who's who and if worth open the second room.

Also, what budget LED would recomend with a max 300w drain from plug, for that 1.5x0.8 m room?
Was lookin at one of our sponsor Bestvaled with the 2000 Pro model. Any opinion about that Bestva 2000Pro?
:Namaste:

Girls look good H
Thx thx pal, hope to be girls. :Namaste:

Any budget LED to recomend for second room?

I wanna give leds a try:rolleyes:

@ViparSpectra best for the price imo.
Welcome to to light side Mucker.

Stay safe
Bill
hehe, just not yet, kinda hard to find a local dealer or someone to ship in here.

I cant find nothing from Viparspectra on my area, and no one to ship... usa only.

not that easy to get a good price on leds in here...

Have just few options...

hehe, just not yet, kinda hard to find a local dealer or someone to ship in here.

I cant find nothing from Viparspectra on my area, and no one to ship... usa only.

not that easy to get a good price on leds in here...

Have just few options...
My apologies :Namaste:
What area should I be recommending from my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom