10 Years Celebration From First Grow

Hey @Bill284 how about reverse spray for first signs of Hermie? Ive read up on it half say it works half say it doesn't... But would it be worth a try to save three plants? I started looking into this when mine hermied.

Hey @Bill284 how about reverse spray for first signs of Hermie? Ive read up on it half say it works half say it doesn't... But would it be worth a try to save three plants? I started looking into this when mine hermied.
Can you explain that?
I have never seen it done.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @HappyHazmat88 never hear about that.

wanna give more details, please? :Namaste:

Basically the products contain fertilizers and "hormones" that say it will stop hemie in plants in flower weeks 1-4.

These were the two I was looking at when I had the issue. There's also a few sites/forums of growers testimonials....half good half bad.
Not gonna buy it, but thank you.

I removed #2 and #3
Wonder if I keep it to polenise other plants, will that seeds be in the genes hermie? or I can make my own auto plants?
cross with one of my bag seeds and make a bag seed auto
I'm not really into it, just askin. It's possible?

So... as a today update

2 out of 3 Auto Think Different turned to be hermie as you all could saw in pics above.

Have 1 Auto Think Different and 1 Auto Night Queen left.
Hope I took hermies out quick, hope they don't turn into hermies also.

Todays garden...

Keep em big and green! :Namaste:

From my understanding hermied plants will have a good chance of producing Hermie seeds.

Edit: also if the seeds had no male chromosomes and hermied due to stress alone they "could" produce femenized seeds.

How did you autos turn
have not a single clue, maybe stress, maybe genetics. I really don't know

I've email dutch passion, telling all the story and attach pics also.

waiting for some answer. I didint expect that...

Can't you Just spray collida silver on them make them one sex Idk never had herm plant
I read about the CS, but aint gonna try it for just 2 plants.

I'm fine

Question. If herms plant which is male and female both makes seeds then seed will or you want know if male or female right
I don't know, not into genetics...
I just take males out and throw em away..

I don't know, not into genetics...
I just take males out and throw em away..
My mother plant is being a pain to me. Had her on ,12)12 light had to go down to 8 now. Looks like she staled out. Got nugs forming on ver very top but no where else. And where I put collida silver got little tiny ball sacks showing up but leaves growing everywhere else .

My mother plant is being a pain to me. Had her on ,12)12 light had to go down to 8 now. Looks like she staled out. Got nugs forming on ver very top but no where else. And where I put collida silver got little tiny ball sacks showing up but leaves growing everywhere else .
To be honest pal, CS will not work for me anymore... as they are dead and into the BIN!

I do apreciate your help @HappyHazmat88 @Bill284 @7Dust2 . Thank you, your opinions helped me alot onto taking decisions ASAP!

@Bill284 @HappyHazmat88 @7Dust2 @DonkeyDick @Tbe and any1 I forgot to mention...

I did my best, maybe I did induce some stress, maybe the genetics, I really don't know, as I dont have experience with autos. But I really try my best... I made all the conditions into the grow room just so they can grow happy.

I didint even care that I have to drive 15km one way, twice a day just to check em

I try to make a nice and detailed grow journal

I felt disappointed, I wanted to show you a nice grow and to celebrate same time with you all but looks like it turned out to be few weeks wasted.

I was even thinking if it's worth anymore (the gas on the road, the electricity, the stress, the costs so far) to carry on or just shut down everything.

Turns out it's not worth all of this for just two plants - that I dont even know yet if they turn out to be hermies or not-.

Had to think my options

By this been said... If God gives you signs...
Fucking ignore em all!

20 more bitch! 20! +3 (Yin, Yang and Easter in Iraq) + the 2 autos.

Hell yeah, wacha' gonna do now? turn em all into hermie? I'll plant 40 more!

If they all sprout and if at least 10 are females, I'll use my second room I had in plan to use anyway(1.4 X 0.8 x 2m) for a SOG.

I'll veg as much as the space allow in same tent with the autos or till the end of feb when I'll get second light, ballast, reflector and so on for the new setup.

My garden at this moment :
yeah! there is a seed in each pot with herbs also (the right ones)

Yeah! I wont quit just cuz of 2 fokin hermies!

@Bill284 @HappyHazmat88 @7Dust2 @DonkeyDick @Tbe and any1 I forgot to mention...

I did my best, maybe I did induce some stress, maybe the genetics, I really don't know, as I dont have experience with autos. But I really try my best... I made all the conditions into the grow room just so they can grow happy.

I didint even care that I have to drive 15km one way, twice a day just to check em

I try to make a nice and detailed grow journal

I felt disappointed, I wanted to show you a nice grow and to celebrate same time with you all but looks like it turned out to be few weeks wasted.

I was even thinking if it's worth anymore (the gas on the road, the electricity, the stress, the costs so far) to carry on or just shut down everything.

Turns out it's not worth all of this for just two plants - that I dont even know yet if they turn out to be hermies or not-.

Had to think my options

By this been said... If God gives you signs...
Fucking ignore em all!

20 more bitch! 20! +3 (Yin, Yang and Easter in Iraq) + the 2 autos.

Hell yeah, wacha' gonna do now? turn em all into hermie? I'll plant 40 more!

If they all sprout and if at least 10 are females, I'll use my second room I had in plan to use anyway(1.4 X 0.8 x 2m) for a SOG.

I'll veg as much as the space allow in same tent with the autos or till the end of feb when I'll get second light, ballast, reflector and so on for the new setup.

My garden at this moment :
yeah! there is a seed in each pot with herbs also (the right ones)

Yeah! I wont quit just cuz of 2 fokin hermies!
Keep on rocken my friend. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom