10 Years Celebration From First Grow

so, as promised

decarb at 115C for 45 minutes

slowcooking at about 85 90 C for 5hours - 17g of weed in about 100g of virgin coco oil.

made my mom brownie recipe and instead of butter, I used the infused oil.

I user a colander (i think) so no green in my brownie, just the oil.

baked for 25 30 min at 180C

I'll cut it in 8 slices so about 2g on each.

Who wants the brownie recipe, I'll pm or write it here, just ask, lol
View media item 1865315
Yes please, I actually just made some butter and would like to try it in your mom's recipe :)

IMG_20220331_221855856.jpg

I will do a step by step with photos also for the brownie. Till then, I'll pm you to use some of the butter, will be The Skull Brownie, hahah

Hey HPS congrats on the harvest they look great.

Howdy farmers, stoners, growers and all undercovers following my journal.

With this post I announce the end of it.

Chopped Night Queen on day 90.
About 5 days on dry (not whole plant, I made cuts)
Finish the last trimmin last night.

some pics before the chop and a small dry trimm

ready for the final cut

And I had like this
Think Different dry yeld - 150g (about 17g popcorn buds that I made brownie)

Night Queen dry yeld - 348g (about 44g uncleaned small popcorn buds, for my next brownie, lol)
The popcorn buds from night queen - brownie

and the Night Queen in jars

This is the biggest bud, 7g, the rest of the big ones are 4-5g's.

So in total I've yeld from both 498g, thats about 0.83g /w.

I'll be back with photos as promised, for the brownie recipe.

Stay safe and keep em big and green! :Namaste:

as promised I'll post from start to finish also decarb and infusion using coconut oil

- - - - - - - - - - - Brownie - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* 1 cup of milk
* 1 cup of flour
* 1. 5cup of sugar
* 2 eggs (I used 3 egg white and 2 yellow)
* weed as much as you want
* coconut oil 100-150ml or about same for butter
* 70-80g cocoa powder
* 10g baking powder
* 5ml rum essence
* 5ml coffee essence
* 2 pots - 1 a bit bigger (the big one will go on heat/fire)
* 1 tray (I used 30x40cm tray)
* baking paper
* 1 empty cup or something small like a cup
* a good mixer
* jar for decarb and infusion
*** 1 big pot (will go on heat/fire) and a plate same size with the bottom of the pot ***or a slow cooking pot***

I used one ounce for this brownie and about 170ml of coconut oil to cover all weed.
View media item 1866053
Preheat owen at 115C

S.1
*********Decarb**********
inna jar you cut nugs small and half open the lid into preheat owen at 115C for 45 min. dont strength the lid of the jar!
View media item 1866052

S.2**********Infusion*********
as I dont have a slowcooking pot I made my own Bain Marie - you fill with wather a big pot and place a plate on the bot of the pot, this way water wont boil. all this setup goes on slow fire or a low gear for heaters -

So after 45 min of decarb and the slowcooking pot is ready at about 85-90C you take the jar out from the owen, open lid and place the coconut oil, close the lid good and place the jar into the slowcooking pot for the next 4.5-5hours (I set counter for 5h and leave it cook while I make the brownie - so another 15-20 min no problems -
If you will do same with the pot and the plate, take care, you will need to fill with water from time to time in this 5 hours.
also, if tems go up, slowly add 2-3 glass with cold water and reduce gear for heater/fire.
if temps are under 85C, than you dont even preheat so counter starts when water is constant at 85C.
p. s. placed on top of the jar so it wont float
View media item 1866051
when buzzer rings and the 5hours of infusion passed and at least 3 joints are over, you are ready to begin the brownie

preheat owen at 180C

S.3
************Brownie recipe*************
in the big pot you add the milk and 1 cup of sugar, and place it on low fire, and mix with a wood spoon untill the sugar is melt. in the meantime you separate the eggs white in the smaller pot and yellow in something small.
View media item 1866048if you use butter or oil from frige, add em same time with the sugar, to melt. mine was just made.
after the sugar is melt, add your oil, mix and let it chill good, like... good.

after milk is chill you add the 2 egg yellow and mix good, once you start the mixer you dont stop it, you keep mixin one hand and add with second, hahah, add the flour slowly and keep mixin, add coccoa slowly and keep mixin, add baking powder and keep mixin, add rum and coffee essence, or none but keep mixin, dont mix on high speeds, min-medium speed.

now sould look like this and should be kinda like pancakes on texture, slightly denser
View media item 1866042
cleanup your mixer, add the .5 cup of sugar on the smaller pot where the egg whites are and start mix good, but good, you have to make a foam looking composite, lol
View media item 1866058
after this you add the white stuff on the brown composite and with a wood spoon you mix well (if you use mixer or metal spoon you'll mess up the sofftnes and the bubbles from the white)
don't be scared if you have white into brownie
View media item 1866056
just mix good with the wood spoon and it will come to a good and fluffy end composite
View media item 1866055
get ya tray ready with some baking paper and fill it up with all nice and even
View media item 1866054
Bake for about 25-30 min at 180C and check with a toothpick after to see if it's ready, if it sticks, check in few min.

Mine was ready in 30 min, while I write this down and smoked another one :lot-o-toke:
View media item 1866059

Enjoy
View media item 1866060
Feel free to share if you like this simple recipe with friends.
It's easy to made, takes only time for step 1 and 2.

Take care and stay safe! :Namaste:

Later Edit and P.S. if you forgot to S.1***Decarb*** worry not, just make the infusion for 7-8h

I wanna ask an administrator to move this thread to Completed Journals, please.

Thank you! :Namaste:

I wanna ask an administrator to move this thread to Completed Journals, please.

Thank you! :Namaste:
Hotbthe report button in bottom left corner.
You can talk to admin and give them your request. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Quickly went thru the journal as saw your name ”HPS Only” :D Figured whats waiting there

This actually really inspired me to blow the dust off and put the old 250w HPS back in use! …As my current situation is broke af, lost all my previous equipment.

You used 250w MH for veg - for how long before switching into HPS/more reddish spectrum?
Hows the tent temps with 250w bulb without tube? Noticed you had kinda like DIY cooling for the reflector. And then the distances - what kind distances you kept the 250w and 600w?

Thanks and happy 4/20
- V

Quickly went thru the journal as saw your name ”HPS Only” :D Figured whats waiting there

This actually really inspired me to blow the dust off and put the old 250w HPS back in use! …As my current situation is broke af, lost all my previous equipment.

You used 250w MH for veg - for how long before switching into HPS/more reddish spectrum?
Hows the tent temps with 250w bulb without tube? Noticed you had kinda like DIY cooling for the reflector. And then the distances - what kind distances you kept the 250w and 600w?

Thanks and happy 4/20
- V
the MH didint light up, thank god it didint explode, I was playin with fire....

I've used only 600w hps from start to finish, from day 1 and they develop nice, strong and bushy.

I did used one big fan to blow into the bulb + reflector, had another small clip fan blowing on top of the tent + 1 extractor fan to get out all the heat, also I had 1 small clip fan to blow air on bot of the tent and one extractor fan brining fresh cold air from balcony... so in total I had 5 fans spinning 24/7 for air circulation.

As mentioned before, I had extractor on balcony for cold fresh air. When outside temps where below 0C, inside tent tems where 23-24.

Had alot of heat issues now, at the end of the grow as outside temps raised to 20C so inside I had even 29C.

Hps worked well for me everytime on fall-winter-begining of spring.

Thanks and happy 4/20
- V
also, every grow is a new lesson and on this grow I learn alot about LEDs so I decided that HPS Only will be just the name from now on, hahah

Stay safe! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom