10 Years Celebration From First Grow

Bud Candy 2/ml per liter week 1 to 6 of flower.
Overdrive 2/ml per liter week 6 and 7.
Big Bud 2/ml per liter week 2-3 and 4.
Rhino Skin 2/ml per liter week 1 through 6 of flower and a flush week 7.
That's what is recommended according to the schedule.
If you check other journals using those nutrients you will find it used more than recommended, oddly enough.
I only ever used the Big Bud personally.
Did a couple runs and used it from week one of flower to the finish of flower.
Any members have some recommendations on thesenutrients?
And give them the micro grow and bloom according to the schedule.
Up until harvest. IMO

Stay safe
Bill
I've also used big bud and overdrive but for naught. Due to all the wrong things I've done before joining, i never got more than 40 - 50 grams, even on my outside plants.:oops:

I've also used big bud and overdrive but for naught. Due to all the wrong things I've done before joining, i never got more than 40 - 50 grams, even on my outside plants.:oops:
40-50g a plant?
I found out that pot size count, more roots system, more nuts uptake. bigger branches, bigger buds.
in the past used 12-15l pots and yeld about 65-75g a plant.
with 8l pots i had 35-40g a plant.

Now I hope about 100g on Think Different (left side of the tent) and about same amount + maybe few more on Night Queen (the right side)

Deppends on pot size, light size, space, when indoors.
I had 9 plants in 12l pots and yeld a total of 150g.
In same tent, same pots (reused) just from 2 plants - a bit more than 140g
tent size, same as this grow 120x120x200cm

I've never try outdoors, as it's illegal to germinate in here.

Looks great! How many weeks have they been flowering?
so they start preflower on mid-end of week 4, even if it's not correct measure, I counted the 5th week total as the first week of flower.

so Today we finish W11D6, with 76 days in total.
So by the end of tomorrow they both finish 7 full weeks of flower ( 5th week - 11week is finish tomorrow).

Stay safe! :Namaste:

Lights out soon sister

16485680522407069552650928807976.jpg

W12D4, day 81 total,
TD got under dark for 3 days than chop chop
Night Queen will stay for 2 more weeks (or so)

Quickshots

and Night Queen is know solo in the tent, and I made some bondage, for the last weeks so I get most of the light and hope to ripen smaller buds also.

Excellent work my friend. :bravo:

Stay safe
Bill

Excellent work my friend. :bravo:

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you Bill,

I might not had enough patience for this one, I was thinking about 2 3 more days on light or by end of this week, but I'll have patience with the Night Queen, and for me I'm sure the milky trichomes on Think Different are just perfect (no intention to sell) just sick of buy sheety weed... on high prices...
So if from now I'll have my stocks, I'll have more patience with the next grows, hahah

Lights out soon sister

16485680522407069552650928807976.jpg
mine just did go, hahaha, but the Think Different, not your sister, the Night Queen will stay for 2 or 3 more weeks

Thank you Bill,

I might not had enough patience for this one, I was thinking about 2 3 more days on light or by end of this week, but I'll have patience with the Night Queen, and for me I'm sure the milky trichomes on Think Different are just perfect (no intention to sell) just sick of buy sheety weed... on high prices...
So if from now I'll have my stocks, I'll have more patience with the next grows, hahah

Did you get your light situation worked out.
I'm so sorry I screwed that up. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

I'll get the 6500fc for the tent, and for the second room @VetSmoke85 will help me out with a Nextlight Core next week. :Namaste:

This was last grow under HPS.

And since that discussion occured(thanks again for re-opening that thread), and after alot of info, I decided HIDs will go either inna givaway, or keep, maybe some1 will need em at some point.

I'm so sorry I screwed that up. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill
nah, not at all, it helped alot and made me take more safety measures, for now and for the future:Namaste:

You just get it abit wrong in that morning, hahah, but it helped me alot. Thanks again!

Stay safe!

day 83 total

TD "trimmed" - no fan leafs will do a dry trim

and chopped ready to hang'n dry

Night Queen still producing and fatty up... soon will take longer than a photo this Night Queen...

Also I raised up the lights to 65cm as I saw some heat stress on the leafs.
Outside temps raised to 25C so in tent raised to 28 at peaks, I try to keep at 25 as much as I can as I have the dwc also inside....

so after just 4 days they dry out enough (I forgot one window open last night...)

So let's begin.
Think Different total yeld 150g of buds that I splitted in 3 parts

111 grams of buds from all over the plant (except popcorn nugs)

30 grams from the main stem

and about 8 grams of popcorn, that I'll complete with other small buds to make a brownie with half ounce

And they look like this, so far

By the way she looks, I'm expexting to yeld about same amount if not abit more from Night Queen, but stil alot of time till then.

oh yeah, as a p. s. they have no taste and no smell, they kick 7/10, for my standards, but things will raise +1 after 3 4 weeks of curing.

Stay safe!

so, as promised

decarb at 115C for 45 minutes

slowcooking at about 85 90 C for 5hours - 17g of weed in about 100g of virgin coco oil.

made my mom brownie recipe and instead of butter, I used the infused oil.

I user a colander (i think) so no green in my brownie, just the oil.

baked for 25 30 min at 180C

I'll cut it in 8 slices so about 2g on each.

Who wants the brownie recipe, I'll pm or write it here, just ask, lol
View media item 1865315

Back
Top Bottom