Crawdaddy's First Grow in 10+ Years Greenhouse/Soil - 2013

Re: Crawdaddy's First Grow in 10+ Years Greenhouse/Soil -2013

Happy Tokerday Crawdad :thumb:

Hey Chronic, Happy FreeWeed day to you to, I ended my self-imposed sobriety, so it will actually be Free Weed day when I get home, well except for free part lol, had to pay for this OZ, but might be last one depending on when/how plants finish. But it was best OZ I gotten from this dispensary yet :)

I had to buy my smoke one last time before harvest too and I scored some Master Kush which I had never had and I like it but I was soooo happy to get some Blue Dream again. I havent had any since last winter and Ive been drooling over my BDs waiting for them to finish so I could have some. I freakin Love the BD lol

I had to buy my smoke one last time before harvest too and I scored some Master Kush which I had never had and I like it but I was soooo happy to get some Blue Dream again. I havent had any since last winter and Ive been drooling over my BDs waiting for them to finish so I could have some. I freakin Love the BD lol

Everyone seems to love the Blue Dream, may have to grow it eventually!

That sounds scary! I don't like to trip. All that "LITTLE MAN ON YOUR SHOULDER TALKING TO YOU" I can't handle. I can get high as a kite as long as I don't start tripping:lot-o-toke:

Well still will not let me upload pics....no idea why :(

Well yesterday the plants got their last of 3 SM-90 treatments. Hopefully that takes care of the spider mites...or at least suppresses them enough so not get on buds.

Today they got fed/watered with a gallon each of water with:
2 drop Super Thrive
2 TSP FF Big bloom
1 TSP FF Tiger Bloom
.5 TSP FF Boomerang
.25 tsp FF Cha-Ching
1 tsp High Brix Molasses that I just got today.

Still many burnt tips from sledgehammer fiasco, but the buds are really starting to fill out and crystal covered. I think these will turn out to be some good buds, if I do not have some other problem. Maybe 2-4 more weeks.

Hopefully be able to post my Saturday update pics tomorrow :)

I can't upload pictures either, thought I was the only one, wanted to post next plant harvest pics. Will have to see when's next time, I was gonna email admin but I'm still awaiting email response as it is. Hope this gets cleared up quick

RL

try to upload 3-4 at a time may help
I always have trouble trying to upload too many at once
Happy Stonerday Crawdad :thumb:

So here is my Saturday picture update, things are going pretty good, except for all the burnt tips. Buds are looking frosty and filling out!

First is the whole garden, then individual plants, and then a bunch of close ups. Sorry forgot to rotate some before upload :(

DSCF37342.JPG
DSCF37351.JPG
DSCF3736.JPG
DSCF37371.JPG
DSCF3738.JPG
DSCF3739.JPG
DSCF3740.JPG
DSCF3741.JPG
DSCF37421.JPG
DSCF3743.JPG
DSCF37441.JPG
DSCF37451.JPG
DSCF37461.JPG
DSCF3747.JPG
DSCF3748.JPG
DSCF37491.JPG
DSCF37501.JPG
DSCF3751.JPG
DSCF37521.JPG
DSCF37531.JPG
DSCF3754.JPG

Did you over fertilize or is it sun burn? Looks like its the whole garden that has burnt tips.

It was the Sledghammer flush I did a few weeks ago. Was looking bad for a few days till I flushed each pot with a TON of water. Since then it has not gotten really worse, just the tips that got fried are wilting. And what bothers me the most fried a bunch of pistil hair tips.

They might want a very mild feeding now? The leaves are yellowing a little too soon.

They might want a very mild feeding now? The leaves are yellowing a little too soon.

I been feeding them pretty good for last week or 2, ever since 5 days after sledgehammer, every other water...They have a lot of yellow leaves cause a lot of re-grow fan leaves. I have been pulling off most of the yellows. For more reason to air it out and open plant up then anything else.

still growing fan leaves? my plants usually stop couple weeks in bloom. theyre gonna be strong plants from the stress though, just give them the proper conditions. I would feed once a week lightly they'll be big buds, don't worry :)

Not new fan leaves. Older ones. When the plant grows into regrow phase it bushes out like crazy. Back then, like late July, I should have removed many branches from regrow sites. But I didn't, and now, although mostly cleared out now, lots of single and three blade regrow fan leaves from closely spaced branches from regrow sites.

Back
Top Bottom