Crawdaddy's First Grow in 10+ Years Greenhouse/Soil - 2013

Heavenly #3 is chopped and trimmed, here are the remains...
DSCF38941.JPG

Here are the buds...
DSCF38901.JPG
DSCF38911.JPG
DSCF38921.JPG

Grape Ape #1 is next...
DSCF38931.JPG

Putting in work...:thumb:

This will be one of my last updates....

first some final pictures...

Here are the remnants of the 6 plants, this will all go to hash in a week or two..
DSCF3900.JPG
DSCF3901.JPG

Here are some branch shots, as you can see by the tight branching, dealing with re-grow was one of my biggest hurdles...
DSCF3898.JPG
DSCF3899.JPG

The final tallies...
H#1: 164.3 g
H#2: 145.3 g
H#3: 232.5 g
CC: 212.4 g
GA#1:156.3 g
GA#2:158.1 g

Grand total: 1068.9 g or 38.175 OZ

Pretty good harvest. I dried them out a bit much, but better then getting mold/rot in jars.

Not fully cured, so can not judge taste yet, but this gets me as high or higher then stuff from dispensary, so that the important part. Not the most dense buds in the world, but they do the trick. My reasoning on why is the sledgehammer fiasco and being regrow.

This journal is officially completed, mods would you please move to completed journals.

Thanks to those that followed my grow. My Fall 2013 LED test journal will remain open until I made new one after trip this weekend.

Congrats on a bounty of gorgeous buds my friend, and plus repps for completing your journal! I truly enjoyed this one, and can't wait for more mantid hunts next outdoor season :) I will sub up to your LED grow right now :thumb:

sounds good man, I would just wait for my new journal I start next week. Mites killed that grow, but I learned what I wanted out of it!

And thanks for the reps :thumb:

Thanks Crawdaddy for sharing your fantastic grow with us! :high-five:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post a smoke report!
I'm moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journal in Progress:popcorn:

It would be wonderful if you stop by my favorite thread and post a picture of some of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

Back
Top Bottom