Crawdaddy's Mother Plant Hunt

Update on the Blueberries....

Flower day (12/12) 30.

So #2 is starting to take the lead on plant to keep, if any. It is the only one with any type of berry smell. #1 is has the most branching, almost too much so, while #3 is the lankiest and least branchy. #1 and #3 have the more Sativa type of buds and that Sativa piney smell. While #2 seems to have the bud structure more like the blueberries I have seen in past.

I also decided in order to save room and give each plant enough good light to show its potential, I trimmed the lower two of the 4 main branches of each. So now there are 6 main tops in total instead of 12.

Anyhow here are the pics, in group shots it #1-#3 left to right.
DSCN14988.JPG

DSCN14997.JPG
DSCN15007.JPG
DSCN15019.JPG

DSCN15024.JPG
DSCN15033.JPG
DSCN15045.JPG

After Trimming:
DSCN15055.JPG
\
DSCN15065.JPG

in tent with white balance on...
DSCN15076.JPG
DSCN15085.JPG
DSCN15095.JPG
DSCN15106.JPG

She looks like a winner !

looks beautiful Crawdad
I need to get me some colloidal silver so I can make me some fem seeds off the ogk I have
I don't wanna lose that one and I think id rather have the seeds instead of a whole bunch of mother plants
which increases the plant count
Happy Munchday Crawdad :thumb:

looks beautiful Crawdad
I need to get me some colloidal silver so I can make me some fem seeds off the ogk I have
I don't wanna lose that one and I think id rather have the seeds instead of a whole bunch of mother plants
which increases the plant count
Happy Munchday Crawdad :thumb:

Well part of my reason on having mothers i i rather grow from clone then seed anyhow, I like the way plant grows, and I am a firm believer in a plant makes better smoke as it 'ages', as in more and more clones, to a certain point of course.

Broke Ass Reg was here... And will be until the end.

Welcome BAR.

Update on the 8 ladies in the Medium tent...

Flower Day 16 for the Hawaiian Snow
Flower Day 11 for the rest.

All are looking good, nice and healthy, but too much undergrowth and tent too crowded anyhow, so chopped off ALOT of lower branches.

Before/After in tent lights on(w/ White balance on camera)..
Light_Before.jpg

Light_after.jpg

Brainstorm Before/After:
Bs_before2.jpg
BS_after2.jpg

Hawaiian snow before/After,these got the most chopped out of them:
HS_before2.jpg
Hs_after2.jpg

Free seeds before/after (White Widow and Chronic):
Free_before.jpg
Free_after.jpg

and all the waste:
Waste2.jpg

looks good Crawdad Happy Weednsday Man :thumb:
hey I gotta ask you always take your pics before you go to bed or right after you wake up?
I always see them pajama pants :rofl:
itll be your thing eh lol like my feet you got your pajama pants

looks good Crawdad Happy Weednsday Man :thumb:
hey I gotta ask you always take your pics before you go to bed or right after you wake up?
I always see them pajama pants :rofl:
itll be your thing eh lol like my feet you got your pajama pants

LOL yea pajama pants/house pants come on when I get home from work every day :)

quick update on my little babies, The Lemon Thai Kush, Flowerbomb Kush, Power Flower and Critical seedlings.

Day 6 of above ground for LTK and FBK, day 2 for the rest.

Here they all are, not had the green algea on soil before, first time i have used Clonex clone and seedling nutrient in the water too, wonder if related?
DSCN15203.JPG

The LTK, seeing some purple that is a good sign, wondering if one in bottom will end up making it, grew funny thought it was goner but now getting some more growth.
DSCN15216.JPG

And the FBK, PF, and Crit babies.
DSCN15227.JPG

wonder if one of these will end up as a good mom?

I am trying a new hydro experiment, my version of 'the Cap'n' style.

To start I am using a 1 gallon airpot, the rockwool chunks and a 3 gallon tote with small pump.

I cut airpot sized hole in top of tote lid and will just stik it in the hole a bit.

Waiting on dripper and tubing but set rest up and put plant in rockwool(after soaking for 24+ hrs). I am using an extra Hawaiian Snow clone. She was in soil but washed it off good and put in rockwool in airpot.

Here is the clone, I washed off 98% of soil, should be clean enough..
DSCN15233.JPG
DSCN15245.JPG

The parts...
DSCN15255.JPG

and all put together...
DSCN15261.JPG

Thanks Chronic. I got bigger ones for when she grows up :)

I think I have decided that Blueberry #2 is the one I will keep, unless things change. about 33 days into flower when checked on them this morning and that one is starting to get a distinctive blueberry smell. The other two are more Sativa like and have that piney Sative smell.

Wish we had smell o vision, smells are one of the most intriguing aspects of this plant we love so much.

yea I gotta agree with you there nothing like the smell
someone needs to make some different weed smelling airfreshners for cars that don't actually contain anything
that would be a hoot when you get pulled over :rofl:
and when its all said and done they have to let you go :rofl:

Happy FreeWeed day CrawDad :thumb:

:welcome: to the Top LED crew Crawdaddy.

Hey Crawdad they look Happy and theres a lot of they in there isn't there lol
and Gratz on the Shiney new lights

Thanks everybody, yea Chronic, I have way to many plants as of now, the plan is to lower my counts as I pick my phenos. Right now have to keep 1 copy of each of about 10 plants, and only keep 2-3 at most. So that would be 20 down to 3-5.

Update on the Blueberries in Medium Tent!

flower Day 35

Looking fine, starting to get some brown hairs. #2 (in the middle) is still the keeper, only one with Blueberry smell.
DSCN15303.JPG
DSCN15314.JPG
DSCN15326.JPG
DSCN15334.JPG
DSCN15346.JPG

Hey all, some semi-bad news....

I am planning on planting 10 autoflower seeds in the next few weeks for an early summer harvest experiment. So had to get rid of some plants to stay under my counts. I got rid of 2 of the Blueberries, went into the g/f's pile for hash, and 1 Blueberry clone (want to grow #3 one more time, #2 is the keeper), the 2 free seed plants flowering in Medium tent(White widow and Chronic) and 1 of the Brainstorm and its clone. The good part of this is it opens up some more space.

will have some photo update later after I move plants around and do some training on the big vegging Hawaiian Snow and Brainstorm.

Ah man Crawdaddy, you're breaking my heart...

Back
Top Bottom