Crawdaddy's 2014 Summer Outdoor Season

July 5th Update!!!

Everything is looking great, got preflowers on all 5 of my plants, but they been there for a while, so do not think flowering. All healthy, seen a few signs of mites, to be expected outdoors, got some predator mites coming to pre-empt any serious invasion.

found my first ladybug passer by of the year....
DSCN22791.JPG

Anyhow for this update will do one full shot of each plant, plus a stalk shot, no longer stems they are stalks:)

First is everything, Back right corner is Critical, then to the left is the Big Blueberry, in back left cant really see it in over all pic, the Flowerbomb Kush is hanging out. then comes the Barneys Vanilla Kush and Barney's Crimea Blue growing 'capn style'. The plants in front right are my g/f's and some assorted little clones.
DSCN22804.JPG

Critical(she needs a bit of her undergrowth trimmed)..
DSCN22814.JPG
DSCN22823.JPG

Big Blueberry
DSCN22836.JPG
DSCN22845.JPG

FBK
DSCN22854.JPG
DSCN22863.JPG

BVK
DSCN22873.JPG
DSCN22882.JPG

BCB
DSCN22895.JPG
DSCN22905.JPG

LOL i was thinking same ting earlier, next stage is trunks :)

I live in a maple forest in a small farming town.
I see those tiny princess pines and imagine they are a full size Forest. :)
I see mossy tree stumps and imagine what size they the wee castle with mossy walls has for people. :)
This, when I haven't smoked in days or years :)

I sed your Cannabis and their structure is epic like towering sycamore tees. :rofl:

WOW Rado, that is so Ralph Waldo Emerson of you!

A few miles north of me, on my daily commute, is a place called Fruitlands, a live off the land commune founded by the parents of Louisa May Alcott and a few others. When the commune failed dismally in less than 7 months. Ralph Waldo Emerson bought a house in Concord, ma for the now impoverished Alcott family.
I also pass by Thoreau's Walden Pond and Paul Revere's Midnight ride route on my way to work.

Hey Crawdaddy, NEWS FLASH: first legal Marijuana retail store opens Tuesday. Only one store in Seattle, with only 10Lb. to sell. Selling price 2grams $54. Still won't last for long.
I'm still on page 12 heading your way.

Thanks and welcome bro!

They are all in pots of one kind or another, the whole patio is concrete and other point in the yard can be seen easily, the big concrete patio is the most private. So kind of hard to plant in ground LOL.

Here is the rundown...

Big Blueberry-25 gallon nursery pot ProMix mix (all my soil mix is ProMIx HP + 1 bag of Ancient forest per bail+2 cups fine dolomite per 10 gallons) (back Middle)
Flower Bomb Kush (FBK) -20 Gallon nursery pot Promix mix (back Left, 2nd picture is it a week back it hidden back there)
Critical-20 gallon nursery pot ProMix mix (back Right)
DSCN22422.JPG

DSCN22193.JPG

and these last two are both growin 'Capn Style', 15 gallon airpots with rockwool cubes top feed with big res on bottom..\
DSCN22435.JPG

Barney's Vanilla Kush (BVK)(right)
Barney's Crimea Blue (BCB)(left)

Hope that helps!

LOL yeah planting in concrete not what would be considered ideal!
They're doing great in their pot.
Do you find the airpots make a difference?
Keep it hazy,
Duncan.

LOL yeah planting in concrete not what would be considered ideal!
They're doing great in their pot.
Do you find the airpots make a difference?
Keep it hazy,
Duncan.

Well I am doing an experiment with the two plants in airpots, it a hydro method called 'Capn Style' and he uses airpots.

On my own I have done an experiment with clones in nursery and airpot growing under same light, the nursery pt buds turned out bigger.

Back
Top Bottom