Crawdaddy's 2014 Summer Outdoor Season

The bottoms for the first bit of the autoflowers that where harvested are now dry, here are the tops from post about week ago...

DSCN21802.JPG

and the bottoms finished today

DSCN22374.JPG

So 48 grams from 3 ~2 foot tall plants, not too shabby!

"Re: Crawdaddy's 2014 Summer Outdoor Season

She's pretty hot too; maybe I shall talk to her; then we could share a bong; then a back rub .... turns into a front rub .... then .... her hubby comes in blasting. Better just screen the girls. "

Too funny!

The bottoms for the first bit of the autoflowers that where harvested are now dry, here are the tops from post about week ago...

and the bottoms finished today

So 48 grams from 3 ~2 foot tall plants, not too shabby!

Are you smoking this stuff yet? How is it? Sure looks good.

Also let me know what you learned from this grow and what you'll do different next time. This has made me want to grow a few next year.

Are you smoking this stuff yet? How is it? Sure looks good.

Also let me know what you learned from this grow and what you'll do different next time. This has made me want to grow a few next year.

I been smoking the tops harvested a week and half back, it is surprisingly pretty good, with the ruderalis in them I figured not be potent, but sure do the trick nicely, and smell great. Pleasantly surprised just an experiment, first time with autos.

Well too early to make many judgements yet, but so far everything been great, time will tell. Heading into our first real hot session of summer, hopefully the res temps not get out of control and cause issues, but I irrigate first thing in am before gets hots.

Still thinking about scrogging the cap'n style plants, but right now just leaning toward just letting them grow with some topping, probably done with topping though, and maybe some branch pulldowns.

I do a retrospect at end of season.

My very first grow I ordered auto seeds because I knew nothing, not even about forums. I ordered from Herbie's their Buddha Fem Auto Mix. It has a mix of 4 varieties (strains). Every one of them was excellent smoke. I thought some of it tastes like soap, but I am used to it now and when that buzz uh start us happnin, I be smilin'

I think I said I'd never grow autos again, but I think I'm fickle and now think I would.

Well July came in with the hottest day of year, was 100 on all the bank thermometers on the way home.

The plants all got re-arranged last night to final locations, they seemed to not be phased by the hot day, they are droopy cause end of day, they always do that.

Overall:
DSCN22404.JPG

FBK in back corner
DSCN22413.JPG

Big Blueberry and Critical...
DSCN22422.JPG

BCB and BVK(drinking ALOT)
DSCN22435.JPG

:adore:

My very first grow I ordered auto seeds because I knew nothing, not even about forums. I ordered from Herbie's their Buddha Fem Auto Mix. It has a mix of 4 varieties (strains). Every one of them was excellent smoke. I thought some of it tastes like soap, but I am used to it now and when that buzz uh start us happnin, I be smilin'

I think I said I'd never grow autos again, but I think I'm fickle and now think I would.

That is same mix I got, from Buddha, like I said pleasantly surprised :)

The Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 arrived today. :slide:

IMG_179814.jpg

Gonna try it out tonight on that free sample of potpourri.:laughtwo: For the people I PM'd the link to, don't hesitate. It came as advertised and in 4 business days.

Sorry Craw. Don't want to interrupt your journal. Just thought I'd let you guys know since it was here that influenced my decision.
:peace:

Make sure you sanitize the unit by running it at max temperature for ~20 minutes too before first using it.

I believe it does mention that in the owner's manual as well.

BTW Looking fantastic Craw! :) :high-five:

Thanks Lester, I swear my plants are entering the stretch phase, or I am just overthinking it and they just vegging like crazy. I would not be bothered if they are starting to stretch, cause I am worried if veg too long will be too tall for greenhouse. All have had preflowers for weeks+ now, but they all from clones so more mature plants.

Make sure you sanitize the unit by running it at max temperature for ~20 minutes too before first using it.

I believe it does mention that in the owner's manual as well.

BTW Looking fantastic Craw! :) :high-five:

Will do RL. Thanks for the heads up. It does mention it in the manual.

Did you get it for 150. Anybody here ever deal with FastTech out of China?

$154 with shipping jaamzhow. It shipped in 4 business days. So not shipped from China.

The Arizer are made in Canada I believe so if Chinese company selling I bet it a knock off.
I knew I should have added this pic the first time.

image11672.jpg

I did my homework before placing this order. I'm pretty sure its legit. I'm gonna give her a test run tonight. I'm not at home now.

BTW...Sorry about the huge pics.

Back
Top Bottom