Organic - Vegan - DIY Fertilizer Experiments - Blueberry & Grinspoon

lingzhi

I would like to find a mix of fertilizer i can make myself using organic, non animal product ingredients. i would like to use this thread to test multiple fertilizer recipes and record the results.

My first test will be on a crop king blueberry and a barneys dr grinspoon. the blueberry has been in flower for 2 weeks and the grinspoon has been in flower for 1 week. the grinspoon is also a "seedling straight to flower" situation. as i would like to test the results on a pure sativa.

the soil mix is peat, mint compost, and perlite.
for lights i have six, 120 watt equivalent LED lightbulbs at 2700k. they are kept an average of 6 inches from canopy.

i have found it much easier to find plant based nitrogen fertiliser than finding a solution for flowering. so i would like to start off there.

my first test will be a bit of a home recipe,
1 gallon water with 1 beet chopped and boiled, strained
1 teaspoon spirulina powder
1 teaspoon reishi mushroom powder
1 teaspoon ashes (from cantelope rinds and cucumber skins, burnt in the oven)
2 teaspoon molasses

and to adjust the ph i will use lemon juice and limestone.

working on making the first batch of fertilizer tonight, ill give them their first dose and post the first pics of the plants up when the lights turn on in the morning.

re: Organic - Vegan - DIY Fertilizer Experiments - Blueberry & Grinspoon

horsetail is loaded with silica. pick some, blend it with water, let it sit overnight, strain and water with it. Try a test and water just one plant with it. Bet it out performs the others.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom