Neikodog's 1st High Brix Multi-Strain

Way to go Neiko!

:bravo: Excellent harvest Neiko. :thumb:

I dropped off the Tikal to the lab today. Hopefully I will have results tomorrow or Thursday. I use Neiko's Nuggs as my account name, when I went in today, the dude who takes in the samples says "what account name are you under?" I say Neiko's and he finishes the sentence "Nuggs". I'm like yep that's me. Another guy who I assume does the testing was making copies or something and when he heard Neiko's Nuggs he turns around and says "Tangerine Dream" I laughed and said yep that's me. He says "that was the orangest bud I've ever seen, nice orange hairs". Neither one of them had heard of tikal but liked the looks of it. Hopefully it tests out good. It is very very potent even though to look at it you wouldn't think so. Damn I love this High Brix growing, starting to gain a rep....lol. Funny thing is I don't really have an interest in selling it to the dispensaries, I would rather give it away. Weird I know. Someday when I have way too much I might take some in to sell, I really should with all the cash I got wrapped up in this. I figure it is money well spent though, it is truly what keeps me sane and it is the only real hobby I have.
:peacetwo:

I agree, neiko......other than golfing this is what I do......lol. I can vouch for the tikal.....did my own test smoke.......thanks agian bud.......

OK first of all it is the first real sativa I have smoked......and man what a clear clean buzz.......your vision gets more clear, its tastes woody or earthy but has a fruity smell when broken up......

Definitely a great daytime smoke no crash or hunger pains.....lol. Great job neiko......:high-five:

I dropped off the Tikal to the lab today. Hopefully I will have results tomorrow or Thursday. I use Neiko's Nuggs as my account name, when I went in today, the dude who takes in the samples says "what account name are you under?" I say Neiko's and he finishes the sentence "Nuggs". I'm like yep that's me. Another guy who I assume does the testing was making copies or something and when he heard Neiko's Nuggs he turns around and says "Tangerine Dream" I laughed and said yep that's me. He says "that was the orangest bud I've ever seen, nice orange hairs". Neither one of them had heard of tikal but liked the looks of it. Hopefully it tests out good. It is very very potent even though to look at it you wouldn't think so. Damn I love this High Brix growing, starting to gain a rep....lol. Funny thing is I don't really have an interest in selling it to the dispensaries, I would rather give it away. Weird I know. Someday when I have way too much I might take some in to sell, I really should with all the cash I got wrapped up in this. I figure it is money well spent though, it is truly what keeps me sane and it is the only real hobby I have.
:peacetwo:

This is how I feel Neiko. I get such benefit from it as a hobby, not to mention the medication value, that I'll keep growing for the joy and give it away. There are no lack of people who could use what I grow. I budget it as hobby money. I'll spend it regardless.

Mornin Neiko, my brotha you killed it with your Tikal...way to go...great yield off her. Cool story about the lab guys. Let us all know how she tested OK. I'm with you on the hobby thing...other than my boys and hockey....this is it. We really have no excuse ya know!!....we all should be growing the best weed given the passion we all share.....boooya!!

Tikal is off the drying rack. 8.75 zips of beautiful sativa smoke. This is by far my favorite so far. Mixed with the tangerine dream is quite the kick to the nads. I love it!!! My very first grow gave me almost 10 ounces off of 10 plants...lol. Thanks to Doc and the gang I have now pulled 15.4 ounces off of 2 plants.
20150831_190140.jpg

awesome harvest, neiko!! congrats on a great job!! :)

Hey Neiko did the lab results come in yet? I was thinking more about the terp vs thc thing. My thought is if it was thc really doing the job then why would tolerance reset when switching between strains. They all have the same thc as far as I know but the terp combos are endless :)

Also I imagine the ace descriptions are based on felt effects more than lab numbers so the thc% of the lower strength strains might not actually be less than something like Malawi if all this is true.

Can't wait to see your report it might give some clues :high-five:

its interesting...

is it possible the terpenes play a major role in how the THC effects us?
-the whole is greater than the sum of its' parts- you need a whole lot more pure ascorbic acid(Vitamin C) to get same health results as the amount of natural C in an orange.

maybe the terpenes are the main catalyst or driver of the THC??

:)

I personally think it's more like the thc is the driver for the terps hence all the variation in effects from one strain to another and why strains like the blue variations have such a similar effect. Just my not very well educated guess :rofl:

This is why the federal government needs a head extraction from its colon and allow for real, large-scale testing. No one grower or lab has the resources to test 1,000's of combo's to see what does what. For all anyone knows cannabis could be the most effective cancer fighting drug available.

No lab results yet Smokey. They did email me and say it would be after labor day, I expect tomorrow. I am totally convinced it's the terpenes that give us the different buzzes. I believe thc is thc, there isn't a different thc from one strain to another but there are different terpenes and amounts between strains. It's pretty interesting.
Here is a link to a study by the British Journal of Pharmacology Taming THC: potential cannabis synergy and phytocannabinoid-terpenoid entourage effects

Back
Top Bottom