Neikodog's 1st High Brix Multi-Strain

Neiko....now your talkin my brotha! :thumb:
Got a few Q's. for ya... that pheno of Tikal...rare? how many others do you know of? Anyone know ...maybe Ziggs, Gray? Just wonderin if the strain is fairly homogenous or if there's alot of variations in them from seed.
looks really nice with a very good yield. How long in bloom again Neiko? Thanks for the pics ...a treat.:Namaste:

Neiko....now your talkin my brotha! :thumb:
Got a few Q's. for ya... that pheno of Tikal...rare? how many others do you know of? Anyone know ...maybe Ziggs, Gray? Just wonderin if the strain is fairly homogenous or if there's alot of variations in them from seed.
looks really nice with a very good yield. How long in bloom again Neiko? Thanks for the pics ...a treat.:Namaste:

Hey Duggs, she went 1 day shy of a full 16 weeks. ACE said it was an older haze pheno. There are 3 phenos listed in the breeders pack for 2015. There is a haze pheno but I guess this one goes even further back, probably why it went so long, the newer lines have shorter flowering times. I could of let this keep going, it just kept fox tailing. ACE said my pheno's buzz was "sativa effects of the highest order" lol. I don't know about potency, it has resin don't get me wrong, but it isn't packed on like a lot of the hb pics but I guess that is normal for this pheno. I had a little tester off of the bottom last week and it was surely potent enough for me, 3 bong hits and I was doing just fine. This has a very unique taste even though it only dried for 3 days before I smoked it. The buzz is very clean and bright i guess. I doubt that little tester will represent the more mature buds. I am definitely looking forward to this after a few week cure.

Mornin Neiko! Sure like the looks of your Tikal....Was just thinken of your concern about resin , or lack there of. Don't fret about it Ok...some Sativas ,including my back pheno of Desfran don't seem to have the resin piling on either . keep in mind some of these sativa's resin glands are VERY small which is a trait of some Sativas. Remember some of the Columbian and or Panama from the 70's? ....That stuff didn't look encrusted with resin either but got us all quite blasted every time!! Bothers me too though. My Desfran's colas are getting stupid big but still no real resin accumulation yet. It will come on good during the next two weeks ...I hope! Have an awesome day pal.

Yeah Duggs, I am not worrying about the resin at all, I know it will be good (a little sample said so). I'm with ya though I like seeing that resin just piling on. The Malawi is stacking it nicely.

Shadowmoses, :welcome: yeah she is going to give me a very nice yield. This is only my 2nd grow ever, 1st high brix. My 1st grow was in roots organic soil and their nutrient line. I had 10 plants all in 5 gallon pots. I averaged 1 ounce per plant (pathetic I know). So far I've pulled 4 oz off of 2 very small chocolopes and 6.6 off of 1 tangerine dream and it looks like the tikal will shatter the tangerine on yield. I grew 3 tangerine dreams last time and got an oz off of each. I am very very happy with yield. I am using 15 gallon pots this time (next journal). I don't think I will ever have to worry about running out again.

Yeah Duggs, I am not worrying about the resin at all, I know it will be good (a little sample said so). I'm with ya though I like seeing that resin just piling on. The Malawi is stacking it nicely.

Shadowmoses, :welcome: yeah she is going to give me a very nice yield. This is only my 2nd grow ever, 1st high brix. My 1st grow was in roots organic soil and their nutrient line. I had 10 plants all in 5 gallon pots. I averaged 1 ounce per plant (pathetic I know). So far I've pulled 4 oz off of 2 very small chocolopes and 6.6 off of 1 tangerine dream and it looks like the tikal will shatter the tangerine on yield. I grew 3 tangerine dreams last time and got an oz off of each. I am very very happy with yield. I am using 15 gallon pots this time (next journal). I don't think I will ever have to worry about running out again.

Thanks Neiko. I'm on my first High Brix grow right now and had really good results on my first non-brix grow (1st grow ever). Started about a month ago. Hopefully I can pull some good numbers on some high quality product. I too am looking forward to never running out again haha.

Had some problems at first and now time has been harder and harder to find. However, I will be keeping them under control now. Starting to get the hang of Doc's methods.

Mornin Neiko! Sure like the looks of your Tikal....Was just thinken of your concern about resin , or lack there of. Don't fret about it Ok...some Sativas ,including my back pheno of Desfran don't seem to have the resin piling on either . keep in mind some of these sativa's resin glands are VERY small which is a trait of some Sativas. Remember some of the Columbian and or Panama from the 70's? ....That stuff didn't look encrusted with resin either but got us all quite blasted every time!! Bothers me too though. My Desfran's colas are getting stupid big but still no real resin accumulation yet. It will come on good during the next two weeks ...I hope! Have an awesome day pal.

HB grown Panama comes sugar coated :)
so does Purple Haze
and Golden Tiger
and Zamaldelica...

just say'n :)

HB grown Panama comes sugar coated :)
so does Purple Haze
and Golden Tiger
and Zamaldelica...

just say'n :)

Right on! So does the Malawi, I'm seeing that right now. I got a Zamadelica up right now it is a week old. I have golden tiger, just not up to regular seeds this round but next round for sure. I was reading some peoples reviews on zamadelica and holy shit it sounds deadly. I am really excited for this one. I have tried the tikal like I said and it is going to be potent enough. This one will fall under "looks can be deceiving. I don't think ACE has a clunker in their catalog at all............do you?

Here is the last of the photos I had on my phone.
20150822_144526.jpg
20150822_145215.jpg
20150823_114859.jpg

Oh man, I LOVE that kind of weed. Hard to find it, cuz it don't look like hydro GDP nugs, and not easy to grow it either....but when you get something like what you've got up there, good things are in store. By the time you're done smoking all that you'll probably change religion or something along those lines ;) that's a whole lotta psychedelicness there bro. :bravo:

Try a nice heavy Brix foliar followed by a single Cat Drench if you're more than 2 weeks out from harvest. That should do the trick. Snap back to GE right after the Cat Drench.

I got much more resin on Willie Nelson feeding Cat Drench the whole way. But still, there wasn't anything like frosting on the buds. Still right up there as my favorite smoke, perhaps this "C" pheno of Colombian is it's only rival so far.

It's so worth it to grow stuff like that. The personal smoke alone is worth it.

Oh man, I LOVE that kind of weed. Hard to find it, cuz it don't look like hydro GDP nugs, and not easy to grow it either....but when you get something like what you've got up there, good things are in store. By the time you're done smoking all that you'll probably change religion or something along those lines ;) that's a whole lotta psychedelicness there bro. :bravo:

Thank you Doc! I hope you're right, I waited what seems like forever for that plant. I really appreciate the kind words. Next journal will be up soon.:thanks:

Try a nice heavy Brix foliar followed by a single Cat Drench if you're more than 2 weeks out from harvest. That should do the trick. Snap back to GE right after the Cat Drench.

I got much more resin on Willie Nelson feeding Cat Drench the whole way. But still, there wasn't anything like frosting on the buds. Still right up there as my favorite smoke, perhaps this "C" pheno of Colombian is it's only rival so far.

It's so worth it to grow stuff like that. The personal smoke alone is worth it.

Thanks Doc , was wondering if a Cat D. would help...i'm gonna try it. The buds are too big to spray....worried about more mold eh.
The RH has gone way down now, it's been holding at between 55-60 but i'm not chancing it. Appreciate your advise, cheers.

Right on! So does the Malawi, I'm seeing that right now. I got a Zamadelica up right now it is a week old. I have golden tiger, just not up to regular seeds this round but next round for sure. I was reading some peoples reviews on zamadelica and holy shit it sounds deadly. I am really excited for this one. I have tried the tikal like I said and it is going to be potent enough. This one will fall under "looks can be deceiving. I don't think ACE has a clunker in their catalog at all............do you?

no clunkers..only kickass..:)

Tikal is off the drying rack. 8.75 zips of beautiful sativa smoke. This is by far my favorite so far. Mixed with the tangerine dream is quite the kick to the nads. I love it!!! My very first grow gave me almost 10 ounces off of 10 plants...lol. Thanks to Doc and the gang I have now pulled 15.4 ounces off of 2 plants.
20150831_190140.jpg

Back
Top Bottom