Neikodog's 1st High Brix Multi-Strain

Hey Neiko!.....My avatar?? Max and Duggan. Max is the white faced one (he was 16 for that pic!). I just took a pic of the pic I have hanging above my TV in my living room. Had the two of them from pups (from Humain Soc.) 32 bones each back in 1986. They were my life for 17 yrs. and will always be my BEST friends....when I die I wanna go where they are! Have a great day Neiko and give yours a bone for me...from the Dugg!:love::high-five:

Nice pic duggs. Man I dont know if the site was messed up or what but i have been unable to post or upload pics for a couple days. Anyhow i got the potency report on tangerine. I gotta say i am surprised by the result. This is some of the most potent weed ive ever had but it only came in at 17.9 percent. This just proves to me that thc isnt the be all end all to quality or potency. The chocolope came in at 17.4 percent.

Screenshot_2015-08-18-18-22-51.png

Nice pic duggs. Man I dont know if the site was messed up or what but i have been unable to post or upload pics for a couple days. Anyhow i got the potency report on tangerine. I gotta say i am surprised by the result. This is some of the most potent weed ive ever had but it only came in at 17.9 percent. This just proves to me that thc isnt the be all end all to quality or potency. The chocolope came in at 17.4 percent.

That's awesome you can get tests done :high-five:

I completely agree I think the terps have a much larger effect than they're given credit for when it comes to the buzz. We still have so much to learn about this plant just imagine what we would be smoking if probation never would of happened...

Hey Neiko, ya eh....funny how that is . Like Smokey just said, I think it must be the different combinations of THC, CBD's. and the rest of the terpines that give us certain effects we look for. This Desfran is supposed to be over the top as far as THC goes but how nice of a smoke will it be? Will it taste nice? Type of buzz and length? So many different factors come into play. I know one thing for sure though...if we all keep banging out these harvests of H.B. weed ,it'll only get better as we fine tune the KIT. Would like to get it tested ,but up here .....no way! Haven't heard of ONE grower getting a complete test done in Canada like you can down south.Cheers to ya Neiko. BTW, the results are very good my brotha...you should be proud , very proud.

Hey Neiko, ya eh....funny how that is . Like Smokey just said, I think it must be the different combinations of THC, CBD's. and the rest of the terpines that give us certain effects we look for. This Desfran is supposed to be over the top as far as THC goes but how nice of a smoke will it be? Will it taste nice? Type of buzz and length? So many different factors come into play. I know one thing for sure though...if we all keep banging out these harvests of H.B. weed ,it'll only get better as we fine tune the KIT. Would like to get it tested ,but up here .....no way! Haven't heard of ONE grower getting a complete test done in Canada like you can down south.Cheers to ya Neiko. BTW, the results are very good my brotha...you should be proud , very proud.
Thanks for the encouragement duggs! Yeah I was really expecting over 20 percent but it is excellent smoke. The lab told me the potency can vary anywhere from 5-10 percent on potency, it just depends on where the bud came from and i have no idea i just grabbed a random bud that was closest to the 1.5 gram sample they wanted. Overall I am super pleased with all my hb produce. Next level stuff for sure. The tikal is coming down this weekend like it or not. 16 weeks on a 11-12 week strain is enough for me.

Thanks for the encouragement duggs! Yeah I was really expecting over 20 percent but it is excellent smoke. The lab told me the potency can vary anywhere from 5-10 percent on potency, it just depends on where the bud came from and i have no idea i just grabbed a random bud that was closest to the 1.5 gram sample they wanted. Overall I am super pleased with all my hb produce. Next level stuff for sure. The tikal is coming down this weekend like it or not. 16 weeks on a 11-12 week strain is enough for me.
Wow Neiko....16 weeks, that's four months in bloom.....can't do it ....too long for my 3 crops a yr. Talk later pal! Cheers eh.

This is interesting Neiko. Please share with us what you come across about the terpenes, in particular if you find anything about desirable levels. I'm just beginning to take note of them myself and it's a lot to decipher on top of everything else I'm trying to master.

Looking forward to pictures of that Tikal harvest too. That strain..... Oomph! :love:

It doesn't matter really I just know it is really nice smoke.

And that's the goal - satisfied with the harvest. Since terpenes obviously play a bigger part than we realized in that satisfaction department maybe we're looking at the whole process wrong. Hmmmm.

It's also obvious that both LOS and the Kit create a more.... let's say exotic terpene expression than you typically find in other methods.

Kind of makes me glad I play in both types of soil. I get to experience both flavors of exquisite cannabis. Sweet! :laughtwo:

Update Time!
I am getting to the end of this journal. The last plant (Tikal) is 1/2 way down. She is going to yield like mad!! I had to stop after 4 hours. What is left looks like a fully mature smaller plant. Here she is:
DSC_011824.JPG
DSC_011720.JPG
DSC_011619.JPG
DSC_011520.JPG
DSC_011417.JPG
DSC_011125.JPG
DSC_010822.JPG

Then a quick preview of next journal's 1st contestant: Malawi from ACE:
DSC_010919.JPG

Holy crap, neiko - that is a monster! Beautiful color, too. Almost looks blue.
Can't wait to see what the final numbers are.
:bravo:

:bravo: Neiko. Well done. So much you had to take a break. :yahoo:

Thanks everyone! I am finally done chopping her. It took me a good 8 hours to cut, trim and wash that plant. She smells very unique, kinda like a woodsy incense. I'm going to guess 9-10 ounces.
JuanCarlos she was about 58" if you straightened her up. That plant was vegged for about 6 weeks in a one gallon pot then transplanted to a 10 gallon and flowered immediately. She was about 12" tall and 14" wide at flip.

Damn - that's quite a stretch!

Back
Top Bottom