Neikodog's 1st High Brix Multi-Strain

I got a 15 but I really don't want to transplant her again especially now she's budding. i'll just ride it out. So next drench I'm thinking 5 ml CAT with 1 ml tea repeat when ready for a drink. If she fades after that then super drench. Thanks for the help Duggs.

Sounds like a good plan Neiko...that's prolly what i'de do too.Just wait till she has the CD's. , then check her out a few days after and decide on the SD. Have a great day my friend, Cheers.

Morning gang. The Tangerine dream is in the books. She gave me 6.6 zips of big dense orange hairy buds. It is almost too strong. 3 good bong rips and I passed out hahaha. 2 hits is perfect. It starts out nice and smooth but can get expansive. The buzz starts with a nice happy feeling and progresses into where the fuck am I? Following any kind of thoughtful conversation is really hard. Listening to music is very nice on this buzz, I hear things I've never noticed before and I can understand almost all the lyrics on songs that I had my made up version for what they sang. It can be very social if not overdone. I am taking my sample to the lab today for testing. The last one in non high brix came in at 16.83%, I pretty sure that will be shattered. Have a good day all who stop by.

That's great on the weight..........how's is she curing up?..........good to hear from ya neiko.....hey my zamadlica you gave me has 7bladed leaves on the second set of leaves after the single set.......is that weird?

Hey Nate, she has been in jars for 3 days (5 days on the rack). She smells kinda nutty I guess, it smelled like fruit while growing so I don't know about the nutty kind of smell I'm getting now.

There is nothing wrong with 7 bladed leaves....sounds like a good thing to me. I just got a new sprout of zamadelica myself. She has been out of the ground for 2 days. I soaked 2, 1 came up within 24 hours and I'm still waiting on the other one to sprout. I also soaked some pineapple chunk and LSD both from Barney's Farm. In the mail and as soon as they arrive I will soak......Pineapple Express and Dr. Grinspoon (thanks GT for idea on that one). Dr. G. is never in stock but Herbies had it so I had to do it.

I will be using the 4x4 I got from you to flower in, so I doubled my flowering plant count. The Querkle x AC/DC clones are rooted and doing well. Once I'm 100% sure they are both female we can meet up. The Lanikea's are very very shiny and are taking water every other day now in their 1 gallon pots. I will probably up can those to 3 gallon pots and let them get a little bigger like I did the Qxacdc.

Now all I want for Christmas is that F'n Tikal to finish. This is mid week of week 15 and still it is covered in white pistols. I switched the lighting to 11/13 about 3 weeks ago, that helped the tangerine finish, but Tikal just doesn't want to die.

Hey neiko. Good job man! Tangy sounds like a fun girl...lol

I think you have some of these, but here is a pic of my Laniakea this morning:

20150813_042124.jpg

Sorry man. Win10 has me all convoluted this morning. :cool:

Neiko & Gov - WOW!
Sounds great! Looks great! Congrat's!

That's great.......all for of my beans poppped within 48 hours this time.......the auto destroyer is a weird girl......it seems like 18/6 is too much light for her.....by the end of the day she looks tired and leaves turn down........but the rest are taking off........it cool to she a zamadelica right next to the white rhino...... One has big fat leaves and the other long skinny......:high-five:

Edit: we definitely have the same eyes......I loved that lsd ever since I saw it on Herbie's.....lol, where you gonna veg at?

Just got back from the lab. Kudo's to Doc and the kit. This lab is in the process of doing the testing for the MI Cannabis cup, when he opened the sample he did a double take and said "holy shit you grew this?" I'm like Yep 2nd grow ever. I said I wish I could take credit but it is all DBHBB. He said it looks like you got something pretty special here. He said it is one of the best looking buds he's seen come through. Needless to say I left there with a smile from ear to ear and $60.00 for a potency and terp profile. Thanks again Doc!

:high-five: Way to go Neiko. Smiling like a butcher's dog. :laughtwo:

Just got back from the lab. Kudo's to Doc and the kit. This lab is in the process of doing the testing for the MI Cannabis cup, when he opened the sample he did a double take and said "holy shit you grew this?" I'm like Yep 2nd grow ever. I said I wish I could take credit but it is all DBHBB. He said it looks like you got something pretty special here. He said it is one of the best looking buds he's seen come through. Needless to say I left there with a smile from ear to ear and $60.00 for a potency and terp profile. Thanks again Doc!

It's only going to get better bro. I'm researching a few new things....can't say much yet, but quite possibly we're going to see another leap forward.

Mornin Neiko...how's all my brotha? Like your results...found out just what it all means yet? Cheers eh!
Morning Duggan. Yeah im learning. A quick google search will tell you what they do but I cant find out what good levels of what is. Also trying to find info on what terpenes are more prevalent in sativas vs. Hybrid vs. Indica
Is conflicting. It is pretty interesting and they really determine how well you will like the strain. They arejust as important as potency.

Back
Top Bottom