Neikodog's 1st High Brix Multi-Strain

OK I cut the timer down an hour starting tonight. Let's get this show on the road. I got a wedding to attend on 8/15. I would like to have some nice hb produce with a little cure on it to wow the unsuspecting victims. Thanks for the advice guys.

I hear ya neiko I got my own wedding reception in sept....and looks like all I'll have is the choco and some of the JH to share.....wish I would have another cycle before then.......it seems to be getting better everytime...:)

I guess the choco is really the only seed to harvest hb produce I got.....better save some.......hee hee!!!!,

Mornin Neiko...ya try going 11/13 like I did for that back plant of mine. It seemed to give them a kick to get going.Cheers eh!

Yup, I swear by 11/13. After this grow im gonna go back to 12/12 tho to see what happens differently with the 3 RD clones that are 2' tall right now :)

You all remember C*rso? Well I finally met him in person. Totally cool dude!!! His smoke is best I've ever seen, heard of or tried. That aside, his truffles don't taste like weed but are the best candy I've ever had too, never mind they have the best buzz ever. This place better miss him I don't care if I get banned for saying it. 1st class dude all the way. He gave me 2 clones of his new strain too. I'm a happy man right now!
:peacetwo:

Well hello there Gov! Glad to have ya aboard. Your just in time to see the big finish....hopefully soon. I've given up on trying to set a chop date. They are just continuing to grow and grow, no amber except for a couple on the sugar leaves. This is week 13, both plants are overdue to be done so I guess I'll just wait it out, I'd hate to cut them early now.

hey neiko, to answer your question my tangerine dream is finished. I cut it down a while ago, been in the jar for about two weeks now. I probably cut it a lil' early, but it was right around 65 days. It came out pretty good, has a nice tangerine-y smell and taste to it. Nice uplifting high.

You all remember C*rso? Well I finally met him in person. Totally cool dude!!! His smoke is best I've ever seen, heard of or tried. That aside, his truffles don't taste like weed but are the best candy I've ever had too, never mind they have the best buzz ever. This place better miss him I don't care if I get banned for saying it. 1st class dude all the way. He gave me 2 clones of his new strain too. I'm a happy man right now!
:peacetwo:

Yes Neiko I do remember him! Had many a conversation with him over many months. Is he still fighting with all that mid evil stuff? Good to hear he's doing well. Hope you are well my brotha...give your lads a bone from the "Duggs" will ya!:Namaste:

Hey Duggs! Thanks for popping in. I chopped the tangerine last night. 93 days on a 70-80 day strain. I think it was worth the wait what do you think?
20150805_173825.jpg
20150805_165920.jpg

Not too shabby hey?! I flowered her straight from 1 gallon to 10 with no extra veg. She still ran out of gas at the end. So I got a Malawi that is just starting to bud. What is the thought on the super drench? Do it before Cat or just after?

Not too shabby hey?! I flowered her straight from 1 gallon to 10 with no extra veg. She still ran out of gas at the end. So I got a Malawi that is just starting to bud. What is the thought on the super drench? Do it before Cat or just after?

Neiko...man she turned out nice eh. Worth the wait fo sho. Lookin really nice and heavy.....fuck ya my brotha , excellent job.
Ok then ...about that super drench for the Malawi.....don't give it...at all. Stick with original instructions. I just think that's way too much for her. She doesn't need it ...i was doing some research on Malawi and have learned lots of this Sativa cross. Just my 2 pal.I would also go light with the CD as well. If you were doing a "frankenstrain" i would say ,ya , go for it but not with the Malawi x PCK. It's not far off a pure landrace strain and definetly hasn't been messed with too much. Are you gonna try it?

Neiko...man she turned out nice eh. Worth the wait fo sho. Lookin really nice and heavy.....fuck ya my brotha , excellent job.
Ok then ...about that super drench for the Malawi.....don't give it...at all. Stick with original instructions. I just think that's way too much for her. She doesn't need it ...i was doing some research on Malawi and have learned lots of this Sativa cross. Just my 2 pal.I would also go light with the CD as well. If you were doing a "frankenstrain" i would say ,ya , go for it but not with the Malawi x PCK. It's not far off a pure landrace strain and definetly hasn't been messed with too much. Are you gonna try it?

Hey Duggs, the reason I'm thinking I need it is because the Tikal is an IBL hybrid that is mostly a haze pheno and it is fading bad. The Malawi is 100% Sativa not the PCK cross. I planned on going with the low end of drenches but damn, they go so long that I was thinking I should do it....don't know that's why I want input. She is on day 16 or so and all she got since transplant is a 5 mL drench of growth. It's looking like timing wise it will be ready for CAT drench next (or super drench).

Hey Duggs, the reason I'm thinking I need it is because the Tikal is an IBL hybrid that is mostly a haze pheno and it is fading bad. The Malawi is 100% Sativa not the PCK cross. I planned on going with the low end of drenches but damn, they go so long that I was thinking I should do it....don't know that's why I want input. She is on day 16 or so and all she got since transplant is a 5 mL drench of growth. It's looking like timing wise it will be ready for CAT drench next (or super drench).

Ok then, she's the pure Malawi. How come you 've only given her one bit of GE? is it a timing thing with blooming her sooner rather than later? I know i should prolly already know this.Ya that Malawi was , wait, is , on my to get list. She will want to flower longer than they say at 11-13 weeks. I bet ya she would go 14-15 bud. Too farten long eh....know what ya mean.
Why don't ya give her a good soaking with some GE and a bit of Tea. Then once or twice just water then some CD if she looks like she can take it. How does she look right now ?

Ok then, she's the pure Malawi. How come you 've only given her one bit of GE? is it a timing thing with blooming her sooner rather than later? I know i should prolly already know this.Ya that Malawi was , wait, is , on my to get list. She will want to flower longer than they say at 11-13 weeks. I bet ya she would go 14-15 bud. Too farten long eh....know what ya mean.
Why don't ya give her a good soaking with some GE and a bit of Tea. Then once or twice just water then some CD if she looks like she can take it. How does she look right now ?

She was pretty small when I went to the 10 gallon from 1 gallon so I let her stay in the veg for another week. When I transplanted her she got a gallon of water with a 2 ML transplant and 1 ml tea. It took her about 2 weeks to dry out so the first drench I gave her was growth anticipating the stretch. She isn't stretching much but the leaves are nice and shiny and rigid. So now it will be probably Monday before she is ready for a drench and being I'll be starting week 4 it will be CAT time. Just my thoughts but suggestions will be considered.

Hey neiko, would you say she is a light eater? If she is like most of the ace strains I read about, maybe do like a half super drench.....lol. I don't know just being catching up on the conversation......

"First of all, not every plant needs this. Specifically, this drench is designed to be used after the Cat Drench in order to avoid the flat period that seems to follow the furious bloom response to the Cat Drench. You don't know if your plant needs this until you grow it out once or twice and get used to it's behavior. "

You prolly have that but it's from doc's post on the super drench.......looks like after the CD?:passitleft:

Maybe smokey will jump in.....he is currently finishing up a Malawi.......he could tell ya about his experience.......:high-five:

She was pretty small when I went to the 10 gallon from 1 gallon so I let her stay in the veg for another week. When I transplanted her she got a gallon of water with a 2 ML transplant and 1 ml tea. It took her about 2 weeks to dry out so the first drench I gave her was growth anticipating the stretch. She isn't stretching much but the leaves are nice and shiny and rigid. So now it will be probably Monday before she is ready for a drench and being I'll be starting week 4 it will be CAT time. Just my thoughts but suggestions will be considered.

Gotcha bud. I'de hate to see ya give her too much though and not realize it till the leaves start goin all curly and crusty.If ya stick to just the CD without that "super drench" should be good. Ten gal. pot eh...bin in there for a few weeks now...hmmm..got a bigger pot and a bit more soil? Ten should be lots...

I got a 15 but I really don't want to transplant her again especially now she's budding. i'll just ride it out. So next drench I'm thinking 5 ml CAT with 1 ml tea repeat when ready for a drink. If she fades after that then super drench. Thanks for the help Duggs.

Back
Top Bottom