Neikodog's 1st High Brix Multi-Strain

Morning gang. Well I am chopping the chocolope, she is at the end of week 8 and hasn't done anything noticeable in over a week. I would like some input on one of my vegging plants. This is a tester from TGA and it is supposed to be a high cbd:thc strain. It is querkle x AC/DC. This has been a very vigorous plant, she looks nice and healthy but....It has one branch that started out normal and now is growing wide and flat. It also has a bunch of nodes jammed on top each other at the top of the branch. Hopefully the pics show all this.
DSC_010417.JPG
DSC_010320.JPG
DSC_009832.JPG

Is she that light green in person, or is it the lighting/camera flash?
That 2-3 ml of GE or Trans sounds spot on to me.

Mornin Neiko! Hows all my brotha? Girls lookin good....that one there you were asking about with all the nodes up top....very desirable pal. Distances between nodes are getting really short and seem to be thickening up near the tops correct? OK...here's my take ....two things bud....first get it out of that 3gal. smart pot into something ,like a 10 or 15 for the long bloom ride. Best to do it soon before she starts to flower. She will love you for it and will have lots of fuel for the duration, no problem. Second , would be to alternate the drenches from GE to Trans and back again with a lil Trans (1/4) in between with the "just water" drinks. It does look like she's fading a bit eh....is that just the lighting pal? Anyhow ,just a couple thoughts for ya ....cheers and have a great day in your world my brotha. :thumb:

Hey neiko.....this choco of mine hasn't been busting with growth but this last week she is putting on weight......even the smaller branches can't keep them selves up.....I will prolly let mine go until end of week 10, which is next weekend.......I know you got a lot of others waiting to get in the flower room, but she is putting on weight these last few weeks? Either way if you chop now will be interesting to compare mine and yours.......have a great day dude......:passitleft:

Mornin Neiko! Hows all my brotha? Girls lookin good....that one there you were asking about with all the nodes up top....very desirable pal. Distances between nodes are getting really short and seem to be thickening up near the tops correct? OK...here's my take ....two things bud....first get it out of that 3gal. smart pot into something ,like a 10 or 15 for the long bloom ride. Best to do it soon before she starts to flower. She will love you for it and will have lots of fuel for the duration, no problem. Second , would be to alternate the drenches from GE to Trans and back again with a lil Trans (1/4) in between with the "just water" drinks. It does look like she's fading a bit eh....is that just the lighting pal? Anyhow ,just a couple thoughts for ya ....cheers and have a great day in your world my brotha. :thumb:

Hey Duggs thanks for the input. I up potted her to 3 gallon about 3 weeks ago, I got a 15 gallon smart pot waiting for her to flower in. I will transplant and flower immediately as soon as the chocolopes come out. As far as the flattening it is really weird, it is only on that branch. It almost looks like the nodes are right next to each other. That is the only branch like that. It's about a 1/2" wide and it starts about 1/2 way up the stem. I've been giving her plain water and 1/4 strength transplant alternating in between drenches. I am happy with the way she looks just curious about the flattening of the stem. I can't really find any useful explainations for it.

Hey neiko.....this choco of mine hasn't been busting with growth but this last week she is putting on weight......even the smaller branches can't keep them selves up.....I will prolly let mine go until end of week 10, which is next weekend.......I know you got a lot of others waiting to get in the flower room, but she is putting on weight these last few weeks? Either way if you chop now will be interesting to compare mine and yours.......have a great day dude......:passitleft:

I hear ya Nate but......honestly I don't like looking at their small asses anymore lol. They aren't going to anything more that will overcome my desire to move on with the next round. They haven't been able to hold themselves up for a couple weeks now and the pistols have all receded and turned orange. Chop chop!!

looks Good Neiko trippy stem I wonder how the buds off of that would be
I had a similar weird growth on my holy grail kush seeds from herbies
I had some flat weird looking stems I also had small buds growing out of the end of the leaf stem where
the leaf starts

looks Good Neiko trippy stem I wonder how the buds off of that would be
I had a similar weird growth on my holy grail kush seeds from herbies
I had some flat weird looking stems I also had small buds growing out of the end of the leaf stem where
the leaf starts

Yeah it is weird but it is very healthy, the leaves on that branch are probably the healthiest looking. I bet the buds will be weird as well, I'm kinda geeked to see what it does. It will go into flower in about a week.

Well I got both Chocolope down and my blueberry auto I had hiding in my veg tent came down with them. Just finished putting Malawi into flower, she is in a 10 gallon smart pot and TGA's Jack the Ripper went from a 3 gallon to a 15 gallon. I gave them both pretty drastic hair cuts and watered in with 1/4 transplant and a little tea. I think this round will be another journal, I got 2 more waiting when the tangerine and tikal come down. Have a good nite everyone.
:peacetwo:

Quick little update today. I am beginning to wonder if the tikal and tangerine are ever going to finish. It is day 80 and still going strong. Any suggestions on how to help them finish? I've been running them 12/12, maybe start cutting the time down a little everyday??
Tikal:
20150723_072254.jpg
20150723_072139.jpg
20150723_071946.jpg
20150723_071940.jpg
20150723_072000.jpg

Tangerine Dream
20150723_072011.jpg
20150723_072055.jpg
20150723_072045.jpg
20150723_071755.jpg
20150723_072026.jpg

your plants look beautiful!!

Neiko i suggest 11/13 or even 10.5/13.5...
:thumb:
The sativas normally go longer...with HB soil ..my Purple Hazes had 2 more weeks..they were started in February!!! :)

Thanks Ziggy! :high-five: How do you suggest I get down to that? 15 min. a day, every few days or all at once? I just put a Malawi and Jack the Ripper in there so what ever I do it needs to stay that way going forward.

OK I cut the timer down an hour starting tonight. Let's get this show on the road. I got a wedding to attend on 8/15. I would like to have some nice hb produce with a little cure on it to wow the unsuspecting victims. Thanks for the advice guys.

Back
Top Bottom