Neikodog's 1st High Brix Multi-Strain

Day 62 for Tikal and Tangerine and 42 for Chocolope.
Tikal
DSC_006521.JPG
DSC_006424.JPG

DSC_006623.JPG

DSC_006323.JPG

DSC_006723.JPG

DSC_007622.JPG
DSC_007530.JPG

Chocolope
DSC_007326.JPG
DSC_007229.JPG
DSC_007121.JPG
DSC_007023.JPG

Tangerine
DSC_007725.JPG
DSC_007424.JPG
DSC_006827.JPG

DSC_006925.JPG

Looking great, neiko! That choco is bulking up very nicely - it looks like it is at least keeping up with the others. You're going to have some very nice meds before long.

That TD has a nice structure bro. I'd keep that around if I were you! Did you take any clones?

No man I didn't clone it. I don't have the room and I got so many strains I want to try. I am looking at getting another tent so I may try Smokey's reveg on her. I got 2 pheno's of a TGA high CBD:THC strain that I got to get into flower. I want to clone those and keep them until I can get them tested and see what pheno is the keeper and I will keep that strain going for medicinal reasons. The other strains are for experimentation until I find my favorites.

Top of the day to ya Neiko. Looks like your gonna have a killer harvest my brotha. So good to see the TG perform for you.I bet she taste's special. Choco is comin nice too...how much more for her Neiko?

Morning Duggs. I don't know how long on chocolope, I've seen anywhere from 9-13 week flowering times. These are small and the buds are small and tight and starting to turn colors now. I'd bet they are the 9 week variety. Unless this is just incredible smoke, I doubt I will do these again. They are very sensitive, I'm starting to get some yellowing on the lower leaves but if you drench them with more than .5 ml/gallon of soil they will start to curl and complain. I only drench them about every 11 days now. I'll just let them finish and it is what it is.

I agree with all that neiko.......my choco is short a light eater and has dense buds that are already turning.....must be the short flowering ones......but she does have a nice smell to her.......u gonna do the OG drench on yours?

I don't have the OG drench. My understanding on the OG drench is to bring out familiar tastes and smells but it lowers brix and weakens stems. I don't think it "improves" the plant, just makes it familiar. Since I am not familiar with any OG strains to the point I have to have a certain smell or taste, I am just going to roll with the basic kit ingredients. I am going to try and stay away from the OG strains if possible. I got a shit ton of ACE seeds that shouldn't need it.
Nate check your PM's.

Update Time. Tikal and Tangerine dream are on day 73 and chocolope is on day 53. They are all eating their leaves. I plucked about 2 handfuls of yellow leaves off. I didn't do the super drench I wonder if that would have stopped this. Anyway they are looking pretty good. Harvest right around the corner, hopefully. I planned on chopping tangerine this weekend but she started throwing out more pistols, so I'll wait. I cut a tester about 9 days ago, my first HB produce. I don't know how to describe it but it happy weed for me. It is so smooth even after 4 days of drying. I absolutely love this stuff. OK pics.
Tangerine
DSC_008428.JPG
DSC_009127.JPG
DSC_008333.JPG

Chocolope
DSC_009529.JPG
DSC_009429.JPG

Tikal
DSC_009326.JPG
DSC_008928.JPG
DSC_008731.JPG

Man, your Tikal looks amazing, Neiko! Love it! :love: