Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Wow neiko, congratulations on breaking 3% terps :thumb: Something of a holy grail! I’m enjoying the new journal already, thanks for all the delights in here, over and over again. And thank for posting the test results. I see 24.09% total cannabinoids and 3.6% terps. With around 22% THC (THC and THCa included). Not sure why you say 19% THC(over at Duggs’):Namaste:

Wow neiko, congratulations on breaking 3% terps :thumb: Something of a holy grail! I’m enjoying the new journal already, thanks for all the delights in here, over and over again. And thank for posting the test results. I see 24.09% total cannabinoids and 3.6% terps. With around 22% THC (THC and THCa included). Not sure why you say 19% THC(over at Duggs’):Namaste:
Sorry I missed this yesterday Amy. The thc numbers are different because if you look at the 22% that is THCA. There is a multiplier they apply to that to get delta 9 thc (which I think is .877). If you cured the bud for a few months and tested it, the THCA and Delta 9 THC percentages would be flipped. Decarbing or curing converts the THCA into Delta 9 THC. All people care about is the delta 9%.

Ok gang I'm wrapping up this journal. I was just waiting for the test results for the A5 x Panama and I got those last night. I broke my record for terpene % on this girl.

Test Results A5 x Panama

Click on the report tab for the full analysis.

I'll see you all on the NextLight journal, link in my sig if you haven't been there yet.
Duuude! :high-five:

Sorry I missed this yesterday Amy. The thc numbers are different because if you look at the 22% that is THCA. There is a multiplier they apply to that to get delta 9 thc (which I think is .877). If you cured the bud for a few months and tested it, the THCA and Delta 9 THC percentages would be flipped. Decarbing or curing converts the THCA into Delta 9 THC. All people care about is the delta 9%.
:thumb:

I get all that :) Was just curious why you’d said 19% THC over at Duggs. The THCa converts as soon as smoked and when, as you say, decarb’d, so it’s still 22% THC either way. No biggie, just thought you were short changing yourself is all ;)

:thumb:

I get all that :) Was just curious why you’d said 19% THC over at Duggs. The THCa converts as soon as smoked and when, as you say, decarb’d, so it’s still 22% THC either way. No biggie, just thought you were short changing yourself is all ;)
Ah, gotcha. I don't know if I could tell the difference between 19 and 22% either way. Hell 14% gets me nice and high. I was more excited by the terpene % rather than the thc %.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom