Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

The nice thing is, is my electric bill will actually go down. I'll have more growing power with less wattage from the wall. I've been eyeing these lights for over a year. My blurples were 4 years old and not very efficient. I'm replacing 7 lights with these 2 and I expect yields to go up.
Your yields will go way up brother! I'm excited to see what you do with them.

Thanks everyone! I'm excited to get these up and running. I'm not excited about what I'm going to do with the 7 lights that will be coming out. I really have no where to store them. I guess I could get another tent and put it in another part of the house and start selecting males. Now with this payment and shipping pain with ACE I guess I should start making my own seeds. Speaking of homemade seeds, I gave a buddy some of @Van Stank Stankberry seeds to run outside this year. I stopped by to check them out and he gave me one of his females and it's a dank stinky blueberry leaning plant. He has 3 more females that just reek and they are all still in veg. I am very impressed with all those plants. I made him promise to clone the other females but I got a good feeling one of these are going to be heavy blueberry in taste and smell. I suggest whoever has these seeds to pop them immediately.
If you get the tighter node blueberry muffin leaning pheno, keep it. Thats the one you want. I smoked the last bowl of it this week and it still packs a punch. I have been looking for another one like it since....but no luck. The others have been more fuely and more gangly with longer nodal spacing than I like. The short node one will support itself throughout flower and grow the spears of buds. Hope he finds one brother! Its still some of my favorite weed to date.

If you get the tighter node blueberry muffin leaning pheno, keep it. Thats the one you want. I smoked the last bowl of it this week and it still packs a punch. I have been looking for another one like it since....but no luck. The others have been more fuely and more gangly with longer nodal spacing than I like. The short node one will support itself throughout flower and grow the spears of buds. Hope he finds one brother! Its still some of my favorite weed to date.
I don't know if you can tell from this pic or not but she has a deep purple stem. Now it's been in that pot a little too long so I'm not 100% sure if it's a deficiency but the other plant he gave me is a Lemon Skunk and it has a mostly green stem. They are the same age. I've never had a plant with this purple of a stem so I gotta think it's genetic.
Stankberry in front.

Sorry to be so late! She's a special plant....the "coffee of cannabis", if you will. Finish her on GE, and take her at 10 weeks or so...

3 cats. Send me a cut of her and I'll trade you ;)
I took a cut so if she turns out special I'll have it. I'm really surprised how squat she is. I couldn't tell if she stretched at all. I'm sure she has continued to grow it's just hard to tell. I know Tangie loves to stretch and Malawi at least stretches some so I'm not familiar with growing many OG's so maybe it's an OG leaner? I'm sure I've grown strains with OG in them I just don't know what they were and I'm in no way an expert on their growth patterns. So far she's been a happy heathy girl. She's going to get CAT 2 today, did you do 3 in a row or hit it again later in flower?

Thanks everyone! I'm excited to get these up and running. I'm not excited about what I'm going to do with the 7 lights that will be coming out. I really have no where to store them. I guess I could get another tent and put it in another part of the house and start selecting males. Now with this payment and shipping pain with ACE I guess I should start making my own seeds. Speaking of homemade seeds, I gave a buddy some of @Van Stank Stankberry seeds to run outside this year. I stopped by to check them out and he gave me one of his females and it's a dank stinky blueberry leaning plant. He has 3 more females that just reek and they are all still in veg. I am very impressed with all those plants. I made him promise to clone the other females but I got a good feeling one of these are going to be heavy blueberry in taste and smell. I suggest whoever has these seeds to pop them immediately.
Congrats on the sponsorship. :high-five:

Making your own seeds is the way to go. I'm loving these Ace strains I have going currently, but I'm back to the paranoia of worrying about them germinating, then being obsessive about keeping clones of everything. When I have 50 more seeds of the same thing, I don't worry nearly as much about that stuff.

Plus you get to keep expanding your seed library by making new crosses instead of forking out hundreds of dollars.
I've got two of them going now. They are only about three weeks old, so not much to differentiate them, but I'll definitely keep my eyes open for this pheno. Thanks!

I don't know if you can tell from this pic or not but she has a deep purple stem. Now it's been in that pot a little too long so I'm not 100% sure if it's a deficiency but the other plant he gave me is a Lemon Skunk and it has a mostly green stem. They are the same age. I've never had a plant with this purple of a stem so I gotta think it's genetic.
Stankberry in front.
The stem purpling is natural for the Stankberry in every plant I have grown. Its been more prominent in certain phenos, but its been on every one.

Stankberry in front.
Now that I really look at it....it very much resembles the structure on the tight noded blueberry muffin pheno. You might have the one you desire there.

I took a cut so if she turns out special I'll have it. I'm really surprised how squat she is. I couldn't tell if she stretched at all. I'm sure she has continued to grow it's just hard to tell. I know Tangie loves to stretch and Malawi at least stretches some so I'm not familiar with growing many OG's so maybe it's an OG leaner? I'm sure I've grown strains with OG in them I just don't know what they were and I'm in no way an expert on their growth patterns. So far she's been a happy heathy girl. She's going to get CAT 2 today, did you do 3 in a row or hit it again later in flower?

Looks like she's leaning OG to me, as my 'special' one did. They'll strech, but buds will generally run smaller, stems will run skinnier, and they can take 2x drenches easily. Think mine did about 150% or so, IIRC?

2 Cats, a Trans, a Cat, and finished on GE. Generally speaking, I'm not one to keep throwing the same drench at a plant--the soil (and EC) requires friction! Looking forward to the smoke report.

:passitleft:

FWIW: Just did an early Cat on some Blackberry Fire we're growing out here that was showing signs of P deficiency. Freaked me out doing it so early (week 2), but I trusted in the science and in the principles of using friction in the soil to create more energy.

...It worked a charm. Visible improvements within hours, white pistils being thrown out again, yellowing darkening up as the increase in P allows the plant to uptake more N again. Ugh, I have so much to learn!

I got a decent size update today. This will probably be the last update picture wise on this journal. I harvested the Sensi Star 1 and Thai Chi today. I'll be hanging the new lights next week sometime and will get that journal up and running. I just flipped a Bubba Hash yesterday and will be flipping the Killer A5 Haze probably next weekend.

Sensi Star 1 Day 64 Harvest Day

Thai Chi Day 64 Harvest Day

A5 x Panama Day 64

Tangie OG x Malawi Day 28

Sensi Star 2 Day 28

Bubba Kush x Erdpurt Day 28 (I've fed this one at 1 ml/gallon of soil and it still claws)

Harvest Rack

Bonus Pic, this special lady came on Friday. I'm honored to have this in my garden. Welcome Doc Bud's Lemon Paki!!!!

Have a great week gang!

Great update Neiko, another buncha top shelf HB sativa buds. Congrats , on the harvest. You know how i feel about the last pic....:high-five:
Thanks bud. I do know how you feel about that last pic. Too bad you can't find a way to keep a clone, I'm sure one would find it's way to you.

Those Sativas are looking mighty fine Neiko!
Thanks Pennywise (I have a pack of Pennywise seeds around somewhere).

Wow! A special day indeed :eek:

Lighting sponsorship of your dreams, a possible winner pheno of Stankberry and the holy grail Lemon Paki :yummy:

Inspired :D

Garden is looking top notch as always neiko, it’s going to be fun to watch it get even better! :Namaste:
Thanks for stopping in Amy. It was a good week for sure. I'm starting to feel a little motivation creeping back in.

All around fine ladies as always bud! That erdpurt x Bubba cross is stacked for less than 30 days in! Super jealous of that last pic as well! Very nice!
Thanks Yeti, I don't know what to think of the BKxE, it's a weird plant. It grows in straight sticks and her leaves have had the claw since the beginning. I've never fed a plant so light before and she still claws. Otherwise she looks really good in the bud department. I'm hoping for a nice 1:1 or 2:1 CBD ratio out of her.

_ to you too :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom