Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Hey gang, I got some good news this week. I don't ever get to talk or show my lights because they were never a sponsor here. I happen to notice a sponsor banner for Nextlight on site and that's what I use. I thought I'd reach out to them and see if they needed a grower to showcase their commercial Mega series lights. I linked them my journal and the next day they contacted me to let me know they were open to it. I got a notification yesterday that they are shipping me 2 of there flagship lights. Each one will do a 5x5 for flower so me being in 4x4's I won't have to run any additional lighting. So, I will be wrapping up this journal next week and starting a new one to show off their lights. I hope everyone will follow along. I'll post a link when it's up.
I have been eyeballing those Nextlights.....good chance it could be my next light. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

I have been eyeballing those Nextlights.....good chance it could be my next light. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

I can't wait really. I've been running their 1st version of LED the 525 which is a completely different style than the Mega. I'll be able to pull all my other lights so I expect higher yields with less power. The Mega's are super efficient. I have the Veg 8 light as well. That one is built more like the Mega and it vegges quite well at only 192 watts from the wall.

I am looking to get the mega next year for my 5x5, so interested to see what you can do with them. Also LED grow light depot is a sponsor and they sell them, so I feel like you could already talk about them. I showed my LED's in my last grow for that reason. I bought them from a sponsor even though that brand is not a sponsor specifically. Just dropped another 900 on an another HLG550 V2. Those things rock a 4x4.

Thanks everyone! I'm excited to get these up and running. I'm not excited about what I'm going to do with the 7 lights that will be coming out. I really have no where to store them. I guess I could get another tent and put it in another part of the house and start selecting males. Now with this payment and shipping pain with ACE I guess I should start making my own seeds. Speaking of homemade seeds, I gave a buddy some of @Van Stank Stankberry seeds to run outside this year. I stopped by to check them out and he gave me one of his females and it's a dank stinky blueberry leaning plant. He has 3 more females that just reek and they are all still in veg. I am very impressed with all those plants. I made him promise to clone the other females but I got a good feeling one of these are going to be heavy blueberry in taste and smell. I suggest whoever has these seeds to pop them immediately.

Hey gang, I got some good news this week. I don't ever get to talk or show my lights because they were never a sponsor here. I happen to notice a sponsor banner for Nextlight on site and that's what I use. I thought I'd reach out to them and see if they needed a grower to showcase their commercial Mega series lights. I linked them my journal and the next day they contacted me to let me know they were open to it. I got a notification yesterday that they are shipping me 2 of there flagship lights. Each one will do a 5x5 for flower so me being in 4x4's I won't have to run any additional lighting. So, I will be wrapping up this journal next week and starting a new one to show off their lights. I hope everyone will follow along. I'll post a link when it's up.
Awesome, Brother! :high-five:

Wow, that was fast, FedEx just dropped off my new lights. I guess that means I have work to do this weekend as well as harvest the Sensi Star. The tester from a week ago got sampled last night and she is a POTENT one. I was 3 bong hit high off one hit. It is a creeper and it took a full 15 minutes to feel the full effect. 3 hits all night kept me stupid.

FedEx just dropped off my new lights
Congrat's on the new light. Now you need Mars to sponsor some nice new tents. Going to have to have a fan sponsor jump in also.... Hehe
What you really need is to call your electric company and see if they'll sponsor you! :goodluck:

What you really need is to call your electric company and see if they'll sponsor you! :goodluck:
The nice thing is, is my electric bill will actually go down. I'll have more growing power with less wattage from the wall. I've been eyeing these lights for over a year. My blurples were 4 years old and not very efficient. I'm replacing 7 lights with these 2 and I expect yields to go up.

The nice thing is, is my electric bill will actually go down. I'll have more growing power with less wattage from the wall. I've been eyeing these lights for over a year. My blurples were 4 years old and not very efficient. I'm replacing 7 lights with these 2 and I expect yields to go up.
Nice! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom