Neikodog's 1st High Brix Multi-Strain

Almost all of it is r&b Duggan. Just lost in it most days. I have almost no social constraints to conform to at this stage of my life. Incredible freedom that makes it easier to be "uncommon" :laughtwo:

Evening Gang! Sorry, no update this weekend. Plants are doing great, the Chocolope are getting fat, the tangerine is fat, the Tikal is starting to stack it on as well.
Now the bad news, I got home tonight to find my last "gotta haves" from ACE were jacked by customs. This worries me a little because they were in a normal padded envelope with just a person's return address not ACE Seeds or anything. They opened it and put a little love letter in there about importing seeds. I don't know if it was pure luck on their part or if they have that return address tagged. F'n $150 bones down the toilet.
:yikes:

Evening Gang! Sorry, no update this weekend. Plants are doing great, the Chocolope are getting fat, the tangerine is fat, the Tikal is starting to stack it on as well.
Now the bad news, I got home tonight to find my last "gotta haves" from ACE were jacked by customs. This worries me a little because they were in a normal padded envelope with just a person's return address not ACE Seeds or anything. They opened it and put a little love letter in there about importing seeds. I don't know if it was pure luck on their part or if they have that return address tagged. F'n $150 bones down the toilet.

Yeah, the moneys gone but don't worry about the seeds and 5.0. Ive been snagged a few times...sux but its the chance you take bro...sorry

ACE Seeds is awesome guys. I sent them an email about it and while I was whining on here about it Luis from ACE sent me an email wanting a copy of the letter and a new address to send the order to. So they are going to re-ship the order at no cost to me. This is the 2nd time I've had some kind of issue and they more than made it right. Once was their fault and this time it wasn't but they still resent them. Luis is a great dude! I sent him some links here of guys growing ACE plants and I know he checks them by the comments he's made to me in past emails. I also sent him some pics of my Tikal and he identified the phenotype.

Sweet!!! They did you right!! I might just have to order from them now :)

Their catalog is great, too! Panama is amazing, and this Tikal I'm growing is pretty damned impressive so far. :thumb:

Mornin Neiko...they took your seeds cuz they know you needed them for your country wide take over and terrorism activities. Now they know they're safe cuz you don't have those evil seeds .What a bloody joke just gets my blood movin really fast! Stupid, stupid laws. Have an awesome day Neiko, and i'm so glad Ace fixed things up for ya.
I'm lookin forward to getting the Jamal Hash seeds i ordered ....i think i may try them next round.....still not sure if i'm gonna try something different ,or just do the last two Desfrans i have still.Have a great day pal....later.....Duggs.:high-five:

. . .
Now the bad news, I got home tonight to find my last "gotta haves" from ACE were jacked by customs. . . .

I had the same thing in April. I sent a picture of the love letter from customz to Luis. He sent replacements right away and I got them in ~8 days.
Now check this, the second address was a different name and apartment number but the same building address as the first. So I dont know how they do the thing. I feel bad for Luis and Ace. They sent 2 orders for the pay of one. Luis was absolutely professional and straight forward through out the whole thing. He even included an extra bean in addition to the 2 free I was planning on.
It was my first time mail ordering and snatch.

Nice journal. I think I am about up to date in it.

good luck & g0oood grows

What's up gang? Sorry I haven't been able to stay updated much but I did manage to snap a few phone pics this morning before lights on. The tangerine looks like it is going to finish on time the tikal, who knows it won't be soon enough though. So here we go
20150701_060354.jpg
20150701_060306.jpg
20150701_060155.jpg
20150701_060050.jpg
20150701_060236.jpg

Excellent job on the Tangerine! :bravo: That's gotta be one of the best I've seen, and when you get a good one, it tends to be Very good. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Can't wait for the smoke report! :thumb:

Thanks Graytail! That means a lot coming from you. I am really really pleased with it. Night and day difference from last time. I just wish I knew how long to let it go. Barney's has changed their description and flowering times. Shoot it is even contadictory right now. In the strain description it says flowers in 65 days the down below in the specifics it says 70-80 days. It sure looks like it is getting close now.

TD isn't all that stable and you get a variety of phenos, a lot of them duds. That's probably why the maturity times vary so much,

TD isn't all that stable and you get a variety of phenos, a lot of them duds. That's probably why the maturity times vary so much,

That explains it. When I bought the seeds I swear it was a sativa dominant hybrid now it is listed as a 70% indica hybrid. Mine looks more sativa than indica. I know they tend to hermie if they go to long. What do look for in hb soil to say when done? There is no amber but some milky now.

I watch the pistil formation. At the finish, they'll bloom in waves. When the new pistils slow, I wait a week or so to see if another surge is coming. If the new surge is wimpy, down she comes. If it's strong I let her have one last wave. I try to balance new calyxes and trichs against old deteriorating ones. The old ones are decaying as you wait, but the new ones are especially dense and potent.

Back
Top Bottom