Dopy’s High Brix Cannabis 2019

Yeah I veg that long if not longer and never end up with veg plants that size. I only veg under a 4 ft 4 bulb tf though. I think that is part of the reason my plants veg on the slower side of things.
Right! And I get them under the 525 a week after they root,

Harvested the Malawi last night at 85 days pf. The fan leaves were mostly burned up and gone, but the buds continued to bulk up. All the trichromes were cloudy and amber so I chopped her, although she didn’t look completely ripe, still new pistils forming, but I need the room, and I have another to run again.
Solid fruity grape scent

Moved the up potted girls into the flower room 7 days ago, and just tied all the spiking tops down to the cages.
I have a Malawi, Panama 1, golden Pineapple, Genius, and in the big 15 gallon pot is a Cherry Cookie haze.

I have room so I might uppot this huge Panama2 that is in a 1 gal pot tonight. This pheno grows copious thick pistils, that turn red and give the cured buds a distinctive red color. The smaller one is bubba Kush, she won’t make the flower room this round.

Hopefully have some smoke reports soon, Cherry Cookie haze, and two Panama’s are curing now.

I hope there’s still room in here!! I have to catch up to where you’re at. I too have an ace seeds Malawi that I’ve been dying to try out so I’ll certainly be watching how yours goes. The 14 week flower is scary to me :rofl:

:passitleft:
Welcome aboard FLF! I’m gonna prob take Malawi out of the drying tent tonight if it’s ready.

Wow. Just wow. You have an amazing setup!! Those ladies are gorgeous. I like the cages you used with the crossbars for tying them up. I’ve been doing dwc and that has seriously hindered my ability to setup something like that. I can get away with mild tying only so that has kept me from being able to have good success with the pure Sativas. They’re just so wild lol. Congrats on the bountiful harvest!! I’m looking forward to watching your grows. :bravo::passitleft:

Wow. Just wow. You have an amazing setup!! Those ladies are gorgeous. I like the cages you used with the crossbars for tying them up. I’ve been doing dwc and that has seriously hindered my ability to setup something like that. I can get away with mild tying only so that has kept me from being able to have good success with the pure Sativas. They’re just so wild lol. Congrats on the bountiful harvest!! I’m looking forward to watching your grows. :bravo::passitleft:
The cages have really made the difference for an easy support system. Just pop them in when I upcan and flip. :passitleft:

Been awhile since an up date. I’ve been really enjoying smoking the Ace seeds Malawi this past week. The cure has really mellowed the effect compared to the testers I tried late flower. She has a fruity grape mango smell with a exotic incense background too. The high is unlike any plant I’ve ever grown. It creeps very stealthy and leaves me super chatty, energized and wide awake after two large bong hits. A complete head high. In a couple of hours I enjoyed a third hit, and the high was completely renewed. I have found it really enhances the perception of sound and any music I’m listening to. Im a musician and this is what I’ve been looking for...for a long time! I have not explored any higher doses yet, but want to find/ know my upper limit. Such a special plant!

I took a clone of her and she is currently in the flower room at 25 days. I trained her in early flower, but let her go after that, she did not stretch as far as thought last run

Here is the rest of the flowering girls

I have some new Dutch Pas. Blueberry seedlings, some Elev8 Tangie Cookies seedlings, and a BB clone that is rooting, a friend gave me that has the classic BB muffin aroma and nice numbing body high.

So much going on, and Spring is here. Sorry not a lot of time for updates or Mag stuff, busier than a one-legged man in an ass kickin contest!

Take care!
DL

Been awhile since an up date. I’ve been really enjoying smoking the Ace seeds Malawi this past week. The cure has really mellowed the effect compared to the testers I tried late flower. She has a fruity grape mango smell with a exotic incense background too. The high is unlike any plant I’ve ever grown. It creeps very stealthy and leaves me super chatty, energized and wide awake after two large bong hits. A complete head high. In a couple of hours I enjoyed a third hit, and the high was completely renewed. I have found it really enhances the perception of sound and any music I’m listening to. Im a musician and this is what I’ve been looking for...for a long time! I have not explored any higher doses yet, but want to find/ know my upper limit. Such a special plant!

I took a clone of her and she is currently in the flower room at 25 days. I trained her in early flower, but let her go after that, she did not stretch as far as thought last run

Here is the rest of the flowering girls

I have some new Dutch Pas. Blueberry seedlings, some Elev8 Tangie Cookies seedlings, and a BB clone that is rooting, a friend gave me that has the classic BB muffin aroma and nice numbing body high.

So much going on, and Spring is here. Sorry not a lot of time for updates or Mag stuff, busier than a one-legged man in an ass kickin contest!

Take care!
DL
Excellent score on the Malawi. When I get together with my friends to play there's always some bud smoked so I'm always looking for strains that will enhance the musical experience. Finding a strain that especially makes music shine is awesome!

The garden's looking excellent DL!

Excellent score on the Malawi. When I get together with my friends to play there's always some bud smoked so I'm always looking for strains that will enhance the musical experience. Finding a strain that especially makes music shine is awesome!

The garden's looking excellent DL!
Thanks Morglie! I am going to bring a bit to the Sunday night jam I’ve been attending for the last 25 years, and see what others think.

Thanks Morglie! I am going to bring a bit to the Sunday night jam I’ve been attending for the last 25 years, and see what others think.
God, I miss the Monday night blues jam I used to go to weekly. I did it for a couple of years straight, but I moved out of the Cincinnati area and quit attending a few years back. There's nothing to compare to it where I am now. The only open jams around here are the equivalent of some guys sitting around drinking beers and banging out some 'skinard' covers in their living room. No where close to the level of musicianship I was playing with in Cincy.

God, I miss the Monday night blues jam I used to go to weekly. I did it for a couple of years straight, but I moved out of the Cincinnati area and quit attending a few years back. There's nothing to compare to it where I am now. The only open jams around here are the equivalent of some guys sitting around drinking beers and banging out some 'skinard' covers in their living room. No where close to the level of musicianship I was playing with in Cincy.
I haven’t been to a open mic blues jam in a year. There’s many to choose from around here, and with top notch local musicians. I do faithfully attend an acoustic jam weekly at my buds house. Anywhere from 4-8 people show up. It’s very loose.

I'm really glad you like the Malawi. It's high is so different from all the new hype strains. The main effect I chase is the enhanced music effect. When you can listen to a familiar song and hear things you've never heard before and the music just gets deep down into your soul. Creative thinking is also one of the things I love about Malawi, I can't tell you how many genius ideas I've had smoking Malawi, too bad I can't remember them when I'm sober. It's like recalling a dream. You'll be chasing more pure sativas I got a feeling.

I'm really glad you like the Malawi. It's high is so different from all the new hype strains. The main effect I chase is the enhanced music effect. When you can listen to a familiar song and hear things you've never heard before and the music just gets deep down into your soul. Creative thinking is also one of the things I love about Malawi, I can't tell you how many genius ideas I've had smoking Malawi, too bad I can't remember them when I'm sober. It's like recalling a dream. You'll be chasing more pure sativas I got a feeling.
I broke out a big J of Malawi last night at the music jam, and it was a hit! Super high energy jam, so much fun! No one had any ill effects, just a high intensity release of musical energy. I’m actually sore this morning!

I broke out a big J of Malawi last night at the music jam, and it was a hit! Super high energy jam, so much fun! No one had any ill effects, just a high intensity release of musical energy. I’m actually sore this morning!
Awesome! I love the interaction that happens when everyone's smoking. It really heightens the senses.

Last night I cracked open a container of Golden Pineapple that has been curing for a month. For those that remember, I ran a test with two identical GP plants in bloom. One stayed under the light all the way through, the other I moved incrementally away from the light as bloom progressed, thus reducing the intensity.

I tested the low intensity light GP tonight.

First to catch me was the aroma, GP is very fragrant, and she smelled right on...spicy sweet pineapple incense. The bud is very pliable, sticky, and ground up nicely. One thing I always try to achieve in my cure is a condition where after the Bud is ground up, and pushed into a pile, it doesn’t fall apart easily. All the buds compounds are smashed and mixed in the grinder and give the ground bud an adhesiveness to itself that make it “flow” when I swipe the ground bud off the tray and into my hand. I watch the bud slowly settle and seem to melt slightly in my hand before I pack the bong.

The three hits were truly tasty pineapple incense, sweet and smooth, with the exhale being spicy. GP leaves a spicy coating on the back of my throat, that subsides in a few minutes. The high for me, is a mix between 45 mins of energy, and then subsides to a state of relaxation with mild visual blurriness. (Which May be my resistance to getting reading glasses)

Tonight I’m gonna test the other GP

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom