Little update,

Just top dressed RC on the 4 girls in bloom. They are at 20 days since the flip. Also gave a snake oil foliar to the bubba Kush and headband og, as they are mg lovers. You can see the mg def tightrope I’m walking with bubba Kush

Headbandd og has a nice even canopy this run. Just bent all the tops down in a circle
She’s already starting to frost up

Golden Pineapple is huge this run, she’s in a 15 gal pot with a lot more veg time under her belt

Genius is starting to frost up too. I’m smokin last runs genius now, what a great introspective high. I need to get a few of my keepers tested.

Some of the Ace seeds plants....at 39 days

Here are the two Panama’s. They are dry, you can see one is not happy and is calling for water.

Here’s Malawi

That’s what I’ve got tonight. Gonna take the Golden Pineapple in the tent down after 10 days drying at 62*f and 59%rh, break them down and start the cure.

Have a good night!

Very nice Dopey! All of them look very healthy and happy. Nice work.

Have you been using snake oil on the bubba? If so, do you think it's helping? I don't seem to need it on my Bubba Hash so I was just wondering. I have snake oil but haven't opened it yet.

This cut is a Pre 1998 Bubba Kush, and is fickle. The high is a solid couch lock, and tremendous for sleeping. It Seems to devour mg though. This is the third application of snake oil ( I still have the old way-ahead), on her this run. It seems to help, as if I don’t use it I will lose her, and she will burn right up. I used to add ES to my salt loving Og, but stopped doing that a year ago to not mess up the soil balance, at the suggestion of Doc. I use snake oil on bubba Kush and headband og only.

Take care

Back
Top Bottom