Dutty Panty's Adventures in High Brix Budland

Not sure. I'm gonna be hitting up all the platinum owners once I get it rolling.

Picked three of the 4 strains in there
Blue diesel
Jillybean
Dutch treat

Really clip fans are the best option for fans. Lame. I wanted some sort of oscillating fan mounted on side pole or something not a clip fan.

Ya eh Dutty...i looked hi and low for an oscillating smaller fan....no luck..There are lots of small fans but none that oscillate.let me know if you find a nice smaller one will ya. I want to supplement the 12" one i already have. The new one will be for the upper half of the space when later on in the process i would like to see some extra air movement ,other than all the little fans in the lights eh.Cheers pal.:high-five:

today in I'll be up potting a few autos into docs kit and placing in my not so secret garden

I'll also be trying out the triminator and doing a video review.

Ya eh Dutty...i looked hi and low for an oscillating smaller fan....no luck..There are lots of small fans but none that oscillate.let me know if you find a nice smaller one will ya. I want to supplement the 12" one i already have. The new one will be for the upper half of the space when later on in the process i would like to see some extra air movement ,other than all the little fans in the lights eh.Cheers pal.:high-five:

Found them. I ordered three.

Holmes oscillating clip fans.

It would be cool if there was a small shelf that would attach to the pole somehow. Then we could just put a fan on that. Ive already burned through my first clip fan and need to figure something out. Any fabricators out there? Weekend project for you

I use this lil' monster from WalfartBy: Holmes Model HAOF87 Uses 0.5 A on 120V Its says blizzard across the middle. Its for my veg area its pretty small and oscillates but its much more powerful than I would like so I bring it away from the veg plants quite aways. You could probably buy a fan controller dimmer switch to make it run slower. And you could probably work out a way to mount it even though its made for a table top, its all plastic so screws could go right through the base.

Holmes oscillating clip fan huh...I need to find that [h=1]HACP10B-U[/h]They didn't have this last time I looked but very cool should be able to clip to anything - hopefully my 2"x2" or a door/table. Thanks Dutty for finding these.

So just the bottom spins.....and you adjust the angle of the tube to spread the buds out down the length of the tube? Doesn't seem like the buds would continue to rotate the farther to parallel you got?

Nice video of it operating.....:thumb:

Edit: it does look like it has a screen running the length of the tube......so does the trim all collect toward the bottom of the tube or barrel? Not going trough the screen?

Back
Top Bottom