Dutty Panty's Adventures in High Brix Budland

The main test is the buzz you prefer. I've had stuff that was too strong or too "uppy". I live where there are no dispensaries nor legality. The test happens in my one-toker bong, glass pipe and a fat joint.

The buzz has to be comfortable and soothing. I grow for the effect. I have a jar of stuff right now that I can't smoke because it just blows my head off, while my wife can hit it over and over and ask for more. Kinda of like my sex life....haha

To each his/her own.

:thumb:

It's illegal for anyone but dispensaries to get product tested her in Colorado. I'll shoot Subnoise a text to come over here and link the article he has bookmarked about it. He knows much more about it than I do.

It sucks.
That does suck! How are Caregivers supposed to compete with dispensaries? I guess you just need to stay with as good as you can do and have loyal mmj patients. But this also locks out caregivers from breaking into the dispensary level and knowing whether your product is gonna be worth selling, assuming the caregiver has the money and is thinking about getting a license - total crap yet typical and not too unexpected is it.

The main test is the buzz you prefer. I've had stuff that was too strong or too "uppy". I live where there are no dispensaries nor legality. The test happens in my one-toker bong, glass pipe and a fat joint.

The buzz has to be comfortable and soothing. I grow for the effect. I have a jar of stuff right now that I can't smoke because it just blows my head off, while my wife can hit it over and over and ask for more. Kinda of like my sex life....haha

To each his/her own.

:thumb:

Wow two great posts while I was veggie gardening those are just fucking great.

Why hello. Let's take a stroll down dutty lane in docs box of rocks in high brix budland! Remember it's pronounced dut tea not doody!
Bloomtastic may 26th:

The Pure Kush is gorgeous! Thanks for the shout out, yours is doin way better than mine :rofl: like you said though, next time.

Some of those got some real effin' donkey dicks on em though! Holy hell, you don't like the Ed but that cola is massive, do you not like her solely cause of the flower time?

Great video Dutty, always lookin great in that room.

The Pure Kush is gorgeous! Thanks for the shout out, yours is doin way better than mine :rofl: like you said though, next time.

Some of those got some real effin' donkey dicks on em though! Holy hell, you don't like the Ed but that cola is massive, do you not like her solely cause of the flower time?

Great video Dutty, always lookin great in that room.

Max your busy otherwise your pure kush would be killing it.

As for ed yes the flowering time sucks ass like massive ass. I'm on 81 days in flower with really clear trichomes. Also it never got this massive on house and garden. I've already culled this out so I have no Clones. But i do have the one in my not so secret garden. So I may clone that and run again on high brix looks like the ed is a high brix strain in my situation

Great recommendation I picked up three pieces from them this morning this being one

Seems very unique

awesome man. I've ordered a few pieces from etsy and love em. check out visceral antagonist art shop on there. there are some real nice glass blowers on there. that's a hobby i'd love to learn haha

Just found thanks for the link. Yeah his signature collection is cool.

Yeah I need to get a pre paid card if I buy from him he doesn't take pay pal or bit coin. I just got compromised o to a seed company and had to get new cards so I'm leary now.

So my tent is literally a few miles away so I'll start my retirement thread tonight.

Back
Top Bottom