Nematode's First Journal - LEDs & High Brix

Glad you got in front of it Nate. My own paranoia (and mild background in micro-biology/infection control ;)) says you should still do a good clean-out once this round is done, then burn again preemptively to be sure.

:cool:

Glad to hear the burn worked so well on the PM. Plant looks killer! :bravo:

Thanks guys.....,I burned again this week.....just a preventative to get these Jedis in bloom........

Here is the first one I got transplanted today......the rest will be done when they need a drink.....couple days at most......
Before haircut......
IMG_20160318_140901404_TOP.jpg

After....
IMG_20160318_143138326.jpg

Rootball........
IMG_20160318_142546663.jpg

Four clones I pulled from her.....like I said when I started these Jedi I had three beans from some excellent Jedi I aquired from a friend, and I'm tryin to find the best pheno hoping they are female too......
IMG_20160318_145212308_HDR.jpg

And here is the rest of the veg tent......all recovered and are growing like weeds.........
IMG_20160318_150019836.jpg

Thanks guys.....have a great weekend........:passitleft:

Hey guys, forgot one for ziggs........

Auto amnesia x auto jock horror......couple weeks old under 11/13.......
IMG_20160318_152934046.jpg

And a question........how should I go about pruning this clone......she I growing vertically.....throwing out small growths as she goes but no branching...,remember this is my first rooted clone any advise will be considered......
IMG_20160318_153015034.jpg

Thanks again.......

I see you have those fine roots that I am seeking, nice work. As for the clone that has little side branching, perhaps topping it a couple of nodes down would promote side branching and lower growth?

I would keep 4-6 growing tips down below and use the top as a clone.

I see you have those fine roots that I am seeking, nice work. As for the clone that has little side branching, perhaps topping it a couple of nodes down would promote side branching and lower growth?

Thanks guys, yeah shiggty.....that plant is a top from the last one.......lol, I'll just keep the tops going.......

Hey guys......got all my ladies transplanted.....well the ones that needed it......

The back left is the first Jedi I transplanted last Friday.....yesterday she showed me girl parts......yeah, I guess she was mature a gov.....the other two should tell me in the next few days...
IMG_20160323_153850108.jpg

Here is a bud shot of the acdc X querkle......she will be coming down this weekend......
IMG_20160323_154012918.jpg

And here is a zamadelica clone...my first one, I topped her the other day a put the top back in the cloner......anyway can ya she how shiney her leaves are......the most shiney leaves I have had in veg.....or bloom for that matter......she got a little tea and some transplant last watering.....I believe this is the same pheno neiko has going......he is raving about his leaves too.....
IMG_20160323_154223798.jpg

Thanks guys.....thing should get interesting in a few weeks.....oh yeah all the Jedi and the one og x nyc desiel got blood meal during transplant.....:passitleft:

Edit: didn't train these to much in veg.....because of the pm problems I was having......I will get some bonsai trees next run.....

Nice Nate! Yeah that Zamaldelica clone looks like different plant (in a better way) than the mom. I think I will cut the ac/dc x querlke tomorrow. It will be 8 weeks and she is done done. Sticky stinky girl!

Thanks man, yeah my acdc x querkle will b 7 weeks this weekend.....I'm gonna take her I already have that other one that is ready to be moved over......and I took a couple more clones from her.......

The zamadelica I took that clone from is also about ready and she in a 3 gallon......I need to mix up more soil........wife is getting cranky(bins everywhere)......lol. She calms down after we smoke our produce...lol......:passitleft:

Your 'Z' looks way different than mine, as well (in a good way).

I usually grow from seed and take 1 round of clones before I shut down, clean up and reset. The clones almost always seem to be just kinda...better.

:cool:

Ya eh Gov. I have a little thought on that,....when you smoke a cutting , or clone , you are smoking a very mature plant that is more than ready to bloom , she wants to explode, everything is in place. If i had more space , i would love to have copies of some of my plants .Cheers eh!

Back
Top Bottom