Curso's True High Brix!

Ya do that will ya! I know what ya mean about only so much light.My MK's are the same....when ya grow em like a bush,like we do....you can't get around it bro. I wish i could do a "double" harvest ,but time won't let me.When mine are done there are two more just ichin to get in there.Ihave to dry in the flower room cuz that's the only place i have Air Filtered.I tried to dry it just outside the room one time and it wasn't good bro....the ex was complaining my son's clothes stunk from just being on the rack till she picked him up after work every day....yikes...last time i try that!Now i have to allow a week for drying.After about 4 or 5 days i get them out of there and start curing.That's when i put the youngsters in and re-configure lights for 5 or 6 more weeks of veg in there big pots before flip.BTW lights are of course off during that drying time!Hey Curs....what i've bin doing with all the leaves is try to select the bigger ones on the top,get rid of those and try to just fold others under if ya can.It's a problem we can't get around.We both like to leave as many on the girl as possible.That's the fun part eh! My challenge now with these big fat MK Ultra's is to not need support until near the end....have to be able to move mine around cuz of my set up (room only has one way in and out).Right now they are already wider than the doorway and i just flipped em two days ago. Yikes. Your plans for a double harvest are prolly the way to go ,to get pars to those mid to lower clusters.You'le no doubt get a few z's. you wouldn't have normally gotten! Cheers Curs.:high-five:

Exactly!!! I might have the time, I might not, it kinda depends on the LCHP. If she has a few more weeks left in that 7gl, I'll do the double thing for sure. I kinda thought that might be the best way to go about it. You can only spread them out so far before ya run out of room. We'll see if it works out well. If not we know for next time...:)

Funny about your kids clothes. I wear my fragrance proudly when I smell like some fresh cannabis. I walk by people if they smoke, they smile...lol

Exactly!!! I might have the time, I might not, it kinda depends on the LCHP. If she has a few more weeks left in that 7gl, I'll do the double thing for sure. I kinda thought that might be the best way to go about it. You can only spread them out so far before ya run out of room. We'll see if it works out well. If not we know for next time...:)

Funny about your kids clothes. I wear my fragrance proudly when I smell like some fresh cannabis. I walk by people if they smoke, they smile...lol

Lots a people smiling these days eh.lol I gotcha bro...understand your situation now....duhh.Takes me a while sometimes...:blunt:
Ya i keep forgetting that most of us here like to grow at least two diff. strains.That could mean ,two very diff. harvest times.Can't do it Curs....to much fu...around.I get it though,ya know.Nice to have more than one flavour....especially with H.B.:yummy:Next up for me is D.P.'s , Mazar.I drool...just sayin it!!It is going to be insane! Very high hopes for it. Iv'e bin wanting to grow it for about 10 yrs,i figure.....nows the time!
Hey curs...if ya catch me just fu..n ramblin off...let me know will ya...:helpsmilie: Oh ya ,about my son's clothes.....the coat rack is right over top of the exhaust fan/filter below!It ,the smell that is,seemed to gather there and when i took a whiff of his jacket ,i couldn't believe it.Anyhow Curs., what's in the works for you bud?

I sure hope that people who fold leaves under are doing so to expose lower leaves and not flowers/buds - leaves are the engine not the flowers but I'm sure most everyone knows that, just pointing it out for the other n00bs.

Done!!!!!!

Yup that's right I read all 234 pgs!!!!
Took me all week and my honey was starting to get jealous I think??
I scoffed at that dude who said he couldn't be bothered to read 197 pages...lol. :yahoo::yahoo:

It was quite the journey...I wanted to see the thinking behind the transition to the LEDs but when I got to that around pg 130 and flipped over to your new journal and saw that massive plant I had to find out how THAT happened. :trance:

Reading BIDs stuff was so sad...so many things he wanted to do..so many plans.
Just reminds us all that even though we all know our time on this earth is limited we rarely know how little time we may have so live well, make the most of it and follow your dreams for as long as you can :circle-of-love:

RIP BID

I found out were practically neighbors BTW...
Good job Courso....you've come a long way and it'll be awesome to see where you go next.

:peace::cheer::goodjob::cheer::peace:

Done!!!!!!

Yup that's right I read all 234 pgs!!!!
Took me all week and my honey was starting to get jealous I think??
I scoffed at that dude who said he couldn't be bothered to read 197 pages...lol. :yahoo::yahoo:

It was quite the journey...I wanted to see the thinking behind the transition to the LEDs but when I got to that around pg 130 and flipped over to your new journal and saw that massive plant I had to find out how THAT happened. :trance:

Reading BIDs stuff was so sad...so many things he wanted to do..so many plans.
Just reminds us all that even though we all know our time on this earth is limited we rarely know how little time we may have so live well, make the most of it and follow your dreams for as long as you can :circle-of-love:

RIP BID

I found out were practically neighbors BTW...
Good job Courso....you've come a long way and it'll be awesome to see where you go next.

:peace::cheer::goodjob::cheer::peace:

OMG MsMe...I have loads of respect for people that tackle this thread. Tell you honey I am sorry for stealing so much of your time, but it was a learning experience for all of us. Now we are still learning new things with the kit from other users than Doc and I. To me its incredible how repeatable the results actually are.

I do miss BID, no joke. I would have loved to hear his ramble about this current plant. I think he's seen it and is pleased with the results that I have acquired with the GDP he sent me to start breeding. I hope it does him proud.

If we are neighbors maybe we should share a spliff and a coffee one day. We are planning on moving north soon. I want out of the city!!!! Not like super far north like midland or so.

Thank you so much for the encouragement. Honestly it means a lot to me. I don't know where I am going from here but I have a plan and I am sticking to it. :high-five:

It's amazing to me where I am right now with this. I even told my dad who is kinda of a bible thumper. He's game with everything I do, proud of me and willing to help me take it to the next level when my 10 years is up. I told him when he busted me as a kid smoking that one day this would be legal and how I make my money, he had better get used to it. That was when I was 16. I never in my life and I do mean never, thought I would be growing cannabis cup quality cannabis, but to me that was the goal. Nothing less that perfect. There is never "good enough" to me. Maybe that's why I have excelled. My absolute refusal to settle for "good enough" it can always be better.

I can't even tell you the smile you put on my face this morning MsMe...Thank you!!!!

Lots a people smiling these days eh.lol I gotcha bro...understand your situation now....duhh.Takes me a while sometimes...:blunt:
Ya i keep forgetting that most of us here like to grow at least two diff. strains.That could mean ,two very diff. harvest times.Can't do it Curs....to much fu...around.I get it though,ya know.Nice to have more than one flavour....especially with H.B.:yummy:Next up for me is D.P.'s , Mazar.I drool...just sayin it!!It is going to be insane! Very high hopes for it. Iv'e bin wanting to grow it for about 10 yrs,i figure.....nows the time!
Hey curs...if ya catch me just fu..n ramblin off...let me know will ya...:helpsmilie: Oh ya ,about my son's clothes.....the coat rack is right over top of the exhaust fan/filter below!It ,the smell that is,seemed to gather there and when i took a whiff of his jacket ,i couldn't believe it.Anyhow Curs., what's in the works for you bud?

You don't ramble, sometimes you just need to say it. I'm not 100% sure whats next. After the OPP finishes the lost coast hashplant, but then..I think its going to be a breeding run. I should have enough of these next 2 harvest's to hold me through the winter actually. So I have 4 OPP in veg right now. TheCanuck and Gov are suggesting that I do Jack Skellington crosses and Purple #1 crosses. So I think those are on deck. Once the beans get here I'll crack them and lets hope for some dudes.

Ya eh Zig....They will fall all over themselves in a couple weeks! Big fresh H.B. buds....:love:What "kit"?

Man I havent even opened the tent. I still can't get over the size of this plant. I sent a couple pics to an old time friend last night. He called "bullshit" on that OPP being one plant...LOL So I have to take some pics of the stalk for him today...lol He wasn't being a dick calling bullshit, he's just never seen a cannabis plant this big...lol

I sure hope that people who fold leaves under are doing so to expose lower leaves and not flowers/buds - leaves are the engine not the flowers but I'm sure most everyone knows that, just pointing it out for the other n00bs.

I agree but sometimes you gotta get them out of the way to get light down. I took like 1/2 gl of healthy leaf off her yesterday just to get some more light down lower. This plant is thick like a hedge I have never seen anything as thick inside as this lady. She is a keeper!!!!

MsMe...The reason for the led change is fairly simple. An opportunity to better my grow arose, while I was skeptical about the "claims" I agreed to check it out. Am ever happy I did. The platinum P450's run so much cooler and have a higher PAR output. The choice was simple after I hung one. I felt bad about it because Sara and Michelle and I are friends. Sometimes you just have to do what is right for your grow and leave the other stuff aside. While they are fantastic friends and people in general. Their 5w models are hot. They are cooler than say and HPS or a MH bulb being in your area. Its just a step down and really when I got the led I thought I would have to cool less. It was the same. Then I added another 240x5w and holy man. It was literally a sauna up here. My wife wouldn't even sleep up here...Choices we make do effect other people. To be honest I am bipolar 1 which means I am manic more than depressed. So sleep is pretty hard for me to come by to begin with. With all that heat up here, I wasn't sleeping at all. So really...Mark saved my life. I am able to sleep again because its not 90 degrees up here with the central air on full 67 degrees. It was nice and cold downstairs, she (my wife) slept well down there. But she's not the "crazy" one that doesn't "need" sleep...lol

Hey guys/girls some highlights from OPP...Digging these lights!!!!!
IMG_65511.JPG
IMG_66567.JPG
IMG_66575.JPG
IMG_66585.JPG
IMG_66592.JPG
IMG_66643.JPG
IMG_66654.JPG
IMG_66664.JPG
IMG_66674.JPG

Just the buds how they sit on the plant bro. I don't like centered and perfect. I like natural and abstract :) Thanks they did have to get some support...As soon as they got wet bro...they went all "floopy" on my and shit...LOL They'll crisp back up when they dry out a bit.

Curso, i made a food grade glycerin tincture yesterday with the MB2. Holy smokes!
I used 3/4 zip of dried HB grown sugar leaf, tiny buds of super skunk haze(auto) in 1/2 liter(16oz) of vegetable grade glycerin. 4 hrs later a beautiful potent tinture. I used a 1/2-1tsp in my coffee, 60 min later...whoa!
The herb got micronized, which is great for my taste. Herb was basically pureed in the glycerin, too small for the strainer bag anyway.
:) can use the glycerin tincture in many recipes in addition to cannabutter...layer that goodness!

Curso, i made a food grade glycerin tincture yesterday with the MB2. Holy smokes!
I used 3/4 zip of dried HB grown sugar leaf, tiny buds of super skunk haze(auto) in 1/2 liter(16oz) of vegetable grade glycerin. 4 hrs later a beautiful potent tinture. I used a 1/2-1tsp in my coffee, 60 min later...whoa!
The herb got micronized, which is great for my taste. Herb was basically pureed in the glycerin, too small for the strainer bag anyway.
:) can use the glycerin tincture in many recipes in addition to cannabutter...layer that goodness!

I have a couple cups of glycern waiting man. I have a small bottle of it. But it was made with hydro and it tastes like shit...lol I really want to make myself some sour patch kids... tinc is the only way its possible imho :)

You can filter it further if you really want to. But lets face it that shit is pretty thick, it takes a long time to just get it through a coffee strainer, well cold it does.

One of the places we're looking at has an apartment with it. I think I will rent some rooms to some plants if the stars line up for us. But it has a kitchen in it too. So once things get rolling. I plan on (no matter where we live) getting edibles going to some locals. If they can give some people the relief I receive from them, why not. Besides the edibles I have had here, you could tell someone made them with trim. That shit bothers me. Going to sell me some medicine made with your trash. It's rude imho. Do it right or don't bother. Is there something to them, yeah. But you sell me a "4x" dose cookie, that mother fucker had better not taste like autumn. [/rant] So, my two talents will collide once again. All a matter of time now...;)

:nomo: Curs(The Chef) quick q. bro. What's your ingredient list look like for BPC.I'l be using my fav. Costa Rican for it and H.B. butter from my MK's. (only stash bud used ).What else is in it ,and any other thoughts or input Chef?

It changes regularly for me I try to not have one favorite. I like a good morning roast personally. I had a guy that used to roast my blend for me. He told me "darker or longer the roast the less buzz it'll give you"... So I go with a light roast or breakfast blend for it. I haven't been sticking to what works for me. I want my chick to see me without proper diet and little cannabis. So she can see the difference and get my back with me choosing the medication that works for me or something that gives me some relief.

IDK if I ever mentioned this, I have tried going back to work more times than I would care to admit. Social Security took issue with my MMJ status in my first trial. Basically calling me a "Drug addict" because when she had asked me "Do you do drugs" I said "No", because I dont. I appealed it and won. Had another trial with the same judge. She wants a photocopy of my current card. I refused. I handed her my recommendation she said "I can't even read this Dr's writing" ( Like you can read any dr's writing) and wanted to argue the law with me. After I told her that I don't carry it with me, I don't have any medicine with me, why would I. Wouldn't I leave it where my medicine is? She liked that shit none to much too. Basically I had answers for her every question....She didn't know what to do. So my lawyer demands a copy of my current card. Again I refuse. And hand her my recommendation and told her that's all she's getting. That lady doesn't need to know who my CG is or even if I have one or my status as a grower. None of that is her business...So..The fight continues...I have her on record breaking the state law, so, I have another appeal in the bag. Plus all the medical evidence from the dr I have been seeing for 4 years...She still wants to be an anti MMJ judge. She even went as far to say "that card wont get you out of trouble"...WTF...Stupid Bias people, thinking they can force their beliefs into my body...

But really. Don't ya think I would be working if I was able to....I don't think that little bit of punk ass money is worth it all this bullshit. 3 years folks, 3 years they have kept me in purgatory...They make you lose everything so that you are thankful at the end of the day to get something...Our system is fuct...

Curs....Bro.....It's all comin to an end....your future looks good.Your attitude has remained positive ...and things will soon change for the better.What a fu...in witch that judge is....!Really????The laws around the herb here in Can. would shock you! Get cought growing more than 5....your goin to jail Mr. how do ya like those apples eh? Ruin someones life....for a few pot plants!!! I just can't get my head around that one! These PC's with Harper are all mixed up. Bro...how long till your re-situated in relation to your next meeting with the "witch"?

Curs....Bro.....It's all comin to an end....your future looks good.Your attitude has remained positive ...and things will soon change for the better.What a fu...in witch that judge is....!Really????The laws around the herb here in Can. would shock you! Get cought growing more than 5....your goin to jail Mr. how do ya like those apples eh? Ruin someones life....for a few pot plants!!! I just can't get my head around that one! These PC's with Harper are all mixed up. Bro...how long till your re-situated in relation to your next meeting with the "witch"?

I should be done with her. She didn't want to send me to another Dr to "talk" to him for 45 minutes. Being well informed has its disadvantages. She said I could "sham him/her"... So if I have to appeal it again it should go over her head. She had an attitude the minute I sat down in there because she had to retry me. She was very condescending but I answered her with a couple royal flushes. So, we'll see. She said the last time I was "to intelligent to be disabled", my lawyer had a field day with the first appeal. We'll have another one on the 2nd. My understanding of the law, she isn't one of the people that can request the information she requested. So I don't have to provide it to her. It just seems like she's asking me to snitch on myself. Even though I am legal. I still have my rights under the law...

Back
Top Bottom