DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

You know you can ship to Italy, eh? :cheesygrinsmiley::lot-o-toke:

Good try Conradino. :laughtwo:

"ROAD TRIP".........Here we come DrZiggy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking great Sir. :adore:

I'll bring the chips for the munchies.

much work done in both tents today..

moved the Puple Malawis into ACE tent..Journal 2.
Soaked and fed everyone GE and Tea using bus bins..

moved the top shelf to the middle...upcanned a few plants..have 6 more by Sunday...starting a few new seeds today.

DSCN45162.JPG
DSCN4526.JPG
DSCN45181.JPG
DSCN45251.JPG
DSCN45171.JPG

CannaVanilla Pics

Made some what will be kickass CannaVanilla in a day/weeks are better :) or so.
Found my cookie jar...was 1/2-2/3 full :) smells like a bakery...has almost 1 yr old cured, HB weed!!! yes I have too much weed or not enough friends :rofl:
-found a bud that had seeds..im soaking tonight :thumb:

Recipe
I used almost a full bottle of Everclear a 1/4 pound of Madagascar Vanilla Beans/pods and about 20 decent buds from the cookie jar, it happened to be one of my first Doc Kit grows..
DSCN45322.JPG

DSCN4533.JPG
DSCN45351.JPG
DSCN45362.JPG
DSCN45371.JPG
DSCN45381.JPG
DSCN45391.JPG

The bud from the cookie jar was so smooth...
like a fine XO Cognac...amazing!!!...thank you again Doc..

...and 1/4 pound of vanilla beans???
That's like cannabis money. :cheesygrinsmiley:

CannaVanilla Pics

Made some what will be kickass CannaVanilla Budworshipper
You've got my undivided attention here Zig.

CannaVanilla Pics

Made some what will be kickass CannaVanilla in a day/weeks are better :) or so.
Found my cookie jar...was 1/2-2/3 full :) smells like a bakery...has almost 1 yr old cured, HB weed!!! yes I have too much weed or not enough friends :rofl:
-found a bud that had seeds..im soaking tonight :thumb:

Recipe
I used almost a full bottle of Everclear a 1/4 pound of Madagascar Vanilla Beans/pods and about 20 decent buds from the cookie jar, it happened to be one of my first Doc Kit grows..
DSCN45322.JPG

DSCN4533.JPG
DSCN45351.JPG
DSCN45362.JPG
DSCN45371.JPG
DSCN45381.JPG
DSCN45391.JPG

The bud from the cookie jar was so smooth...
like a fine XO Cognac...amazing!!!...thank you again Doc..

It's very special after about six months. I haven't kept anything longer than that. Was it crumbly or still gummy?

It's very special after about six months. I haven't kept anything longer than that. Was it crumbly or still gummy?

the large colas are still driedgluey/gummy..the smaller ones were crumbly but not too bad. The cookie jar is not tightly sealed as a ball jar.
i have some jars of vintage stuff (>9months) :)
i have the most of the WNs still too.

I have 2 year old, unopened jars ...

I should check 'em out sometime then, you say ... ? ... :hmmmm::laughtwo:

the large colas are still driedgluey/gummy..the smaller ones were crumbly but not too bad. The cookie jar is not tightly sealed as a ball jar.
i have some jars of vintage stuff (>9months) :)
i have the most of the WNs still too.

Hah! A fanatic! My kind of guy. Why can't you and the whole gang, for that matter, live around here? We'd probably spend weedends sitting around a table doing library tastings before, during and after the BBQ.

I haven't done this yet, but I'm told heat sealed mylar bags with light vacu.um is best for cured buds if you want to keep them longer. The people that do this say the buds keep for years as long as the seal is intact.

It would also be interesting to chase all the air out with nitrogen. But that's amazing the colas were still gummy. That's a very good evidence of high brix readings. The buds stay gummy and resilient for a long time. Makes drying easy too, being kinda hard to screw up.

I was thinking a good way to store for longer periods would be to use Mason/Ball jars but in conjunction with a vacuum sealer. They have an attachment for Mason/Ball jars, I think that would be the way to go about it.

Back
Top Bottom