DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

Your AJH x AA is beautiful. :)

I don't remember the colors from my first plant. It's curious, I'll have to go back and pull some pictures up to compare. This is a much stronger specimen.

Thank you Ziggy. :battingeyelashes:

Some canna caramel yummys.
image33795.jpg
image33787.jpg
image33793.jpg

...let's all go Trick or Treat at Ziggy's house...

...it would be the one time I'd gladly accept non packaged food items to eat...:drool:

...it all looks delicious, Ziggs...as usual. :thumb:

Those look great Ziggs. Have you ever made anything like jolly rancher candy? If so is it hard? I used to buy them from the dispensary but theres were weak. I have a gallon bag full of fresh cut Hurkle in the freezer that I am still trying to figure out what to do with and i'm thinking some kind of candy I can take to work with me would be ideal.

Thanks bud

Those look great Ziggs. Have you ever made anything like jolly rancher candy? If so is it hard? I used to buy them from the dispensary but theres were weak. I have a gallon bag full of fresh cut Hurkle in the freezer that I am still trying to figure out what to do with and i'm thinking some kind of candy I can take to work with me would be ideal.

Thanks bud

smokey, no never made them.. i made the glycerine tincture with my MB2 tho(strong too :)) that i would use to make them.

i don't think they're hard to make..i am looking at recipes now. :)

Heck Yeah! I'd be interested in making hard candy myself.

making CannaHoney-(didn't have enough corn syrup to make CannaCornSyrup) as I write this, using my MB2 machine. :thumb:
-will make lollipops with canna honey and green dragon tincture :) (have to get EverClear :thumb:)

then...using some lollipops..

...wait for it...yes!!

CannaCotton Candy ;)
i saw it on yoo toob ..i said hey i have a home model cotton candy machine. :)

maybe i can make the lollipops this weekend..

DrZig:high-five:B A R

making CannaHoney-(didn't have enough corn syrup to make CannaCornSyrup) as I write this, using my MB2 machine. :thumb:
-will make lollipops with canna honey and green dragon tincture :) (have to get EverClear :thumb:)

then...using some lollipops..

...wait for it...yes!!

CannaCotton Candy ;)
i saw it on yoo toob ..i said hey i have a home model cotton candy machine. :)

maybe i can make the lollipops this weekend..

Never cease to amaze me man.

The lollipops sound great, but cotton candy? I always feel like I'm eating fiberglass insulation. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom