DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

Hey. It's my weed and I'll hallucinate if I want to...hallucinate if I want to. :rofl:

:rofl: This sounds so much like something I'd say Ziggy. :laughtwo:

current tent happenings.. :)

DSCN44434.JPG
DSCN44443.JPG
DSCN44423.JPG

I tried to like one of those twice, but it unliked it. .but, I do,, like it twice, three times,, LOVE. Need that button TOO, mods up

Do you ship worldwide? :idea::tokin:

smokey, hows the harvest? sample anything yet? sheeeiooooot id have tried them all x2 already..im impatient :)

my Ace clones are coming down at end of week. 2 of them. my best ACE yet.

my seeds are right behind them..plus 6 weeks. :)

soaking some Purple Haze (+) and Panama (+) going to test some ideas :)

:laugh:

Ziggy, a consult, if you will. PeeJay has suggested a problem with the appearance of my plants. I'm not seeing it myself, but I lack experience in the art. You're the only person here using a method close to mine, since I'm mirroring you. I take a lot of pictures, so you've had ample opportunity to notice any problems. I take it your thoughts are similar to mine and your positive comments are based on your belief that I'm on the right track?

As I read this it occurs to me that he may be speaking only of the LOS girls. Let me backtrack. never mind. I'm taking the AJHxAA down soon. Isn't that one pretty? I keep trying to make them pretty to impress you Ziggy. You inspired me. I should make that inspiration worth it. What would people think if I took your inspiration and botched it? Can't have that now, can we? I'm trying to get someone else excited enough to try it.

Think I'll pop another AJHxAA seed. I'm gonna like this one.

image33552.jpg

The Sativas make me friendlier. Are you all really prepared for that? :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom