TheBlaze's Sour Chiesel - Blue Cheese & Black Rhino In Coco

Thanks very much guys.

I overindulged in brandy and tequila yesterday. Feeling it today. Couldn't smoke until about 10pm last night either in case I got the greenies.

It's sweltering today again. Not good for my hangover. Ugh...

2 beers down, and feeling better. LOL

Doc, I forgot about your question. I'm only taking a sample bud next weekend. That will be close to 8 weeks, and the should give a better idea of the final product.

Thanks guys!

Dr. Bob how did your sample smoke? That lemon kush looks fantastic.

Really nice for a sample. I did get to let it dry properly as I took it on Sunday when I left town and tasted on Friday on return. No cure but at least a slow dry. Lemon grass flavor for sure, not as indica feeling as I had expected. In fact it was a nice clear up high, not too strong but thats ok. Take a look over at the journal as I just chopped all the flowering girls after tasting.

:Namaste:
Bob

UPDATE

Day 50 of 12/12

The blue cheese is in the home stretch for sure. Calyxes are starting to swell nicely, and a cursory inspection of the trichs shows about 70% milky and the rest clear.

The other 2 are the other way around, so roughly 30% cloudy and the majority clear.

Tonight will be Blues last full strength feed. Thursday she will get half nutes, and then from there on just water.

20151215_071931.jpg

20151215_072139.jpg

20151215_072224.jpg

20151215_072232.jpg

20151215_072245.jpg

20151215_072302.jpg

20151215_072327.jpg

20151215_072443.jpg

Thanks guys. Doc, there is a reason I hide the black rhino from you guys. Damn, that bitch is ugly. LOL!

Now you sound like me, hiding the uglies! :laugh:

LOL! No one wants to see an ugly duckling. I've finally realised that there isn't much I can do for her. She is just extremely fussy. I've even moved her away from the light a bit so that the other 2 can get most of it.

Yeah bud, I'm not too fazed about her. Sometimes you just get an iffy plant. At least it looks like I've found 2 keepers. Big Buddha will see money from me again. If I had vegged those 2 a little longer, they would been massive yielders.

I always enjoy catching up on your journal Blaze... truly beautiful plants that you can tell get pampered and cared for with love. +Reps my friend if I could right now, you deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom