TheBlaze's Sour Chiesel - Blue Cheese & Black Rhino In Coco

Boerwors are nice, be great on a bbq....

That sucks man... Dangerous place Africa when it's stirred.... Is it still white/black race hatred or tribe/village hatred?... Your democratic? He's been president for a long time.. When's next election?

Nice update mate :) not long to go now :) looks like your going to be one happy man :) that Sour chiesel is looking sweeet :drool:

I have smoked Dinafems OGK a few times a friend of mine raves about it & I can see why :) it yields very well and the smoke is top shelf. The bud I got had purple hues and smelt like a mixture of citrus, earthy & peppery dankness :) keep the updates coming mate :green_heart::blunt::passitleft:

Thanks OGMan. I must admit that I'm most looking forward to smoking the Sour Chiesel. I need a shot of sativa in my life. Been hitting the indicas for far too long. I will always have a strong indica in my stash, but it's time to start broadening my horizons a little.

Grizz, yeah Africa always wins in the end it would seem. Just look at the history of the rest of the country. It would seem that it is a truly wild place and I don't think it can ever be fully tamed. Shit can get real here very quickly.

Plenty of black/white hatred, as well as tribalism. There was a time soon after Mandela became president where it really looked as if we had entered a golden era. That didn't last long. When you have ministers and the president singing (on national TV) one bullet one boer, and bring me my machine gun, then it's kind of hard to feel the love. Anyway, I don't want to paint too bleak a picture because as a part of me hopes it will still sort itself out.

Thanks bud. Yeah, you me and Dildodabbins are pretty much on par with flowering.

The blue cheese has about 2.5 weeks left. Not sure about the black rhino, could be the same. The sour chiesel will go a week longer. Next weekend I will take a few sample buds.

By the time they get to you they will be properly cured as well. LOL

Anyone got some tips on quick dry methods? I don't want to wait 7 days for small popcorn bud. Just want to smoke it and get a general idea of what I'm in for.

Thanks

For quick dry just for a sample i put it in a paper bag and put it in my tent on the top of the reflector, but that depends how hot your reflector gets, mine is warm not burning hot

Then I just need to remember not to leave it in there too long lol.
Also if I dry it out to much I rehydrate the nug by putting a piece of orange or lemon peel in the bag and take it out the tent about 20 min later the nug is rehydrated, the shit I do for weed lol

And the tips just keep coming. Thanks bro. I'm definitely going to be doing this. What is the ETA with this method of drying?

It really depends, size of nug even if lots of small nugs cause they collectively hold moisture,i usually check on the nug half hour after putting it in and just gauge from there how much longer

Could be a whole day though, could be an hour, my grow is usually at 28 d celcius and my hood isn't burning hot but is really warm also depends on the room or tent's humidity, breaking the nug up helps and also only putting a tiny bit per bag will speed it up I get the brown paper bags for free from a bottleshop / liqour store even though I don't drink alcohol anymore I just buy a coke and ask for a few bags

Hockeybry inspired me to take some proper photos of the girls. So last night while feeding I did a bit of a photoshoot for the 2 big buddha girls.

20151211_205333.jpg

20151211_205543.jpg

20151211_205656.jpg

20151211_205632.jpg

20151211_205714.jpg

20151211_205743.jpg

20151211_205830.jpg

20151211_205926.jpg

20151211_210023.jpg

20151211_210055.jpg

LOL!!! That is the bath bud. It does look a little like a jacuzzi though.

Thanks for the kind words bud!

If you knew how hot it was here right now, you would know that climbing into a bath is counterproductive. LOL! My fiancee had a bath just before I fed the ladies. I was dying from the heat and humidity in there. Had to take a cold shower after I was done with the plants. I don't know how women can bath in summer, or sleep under the duvet when it's 30 deg celsius at night.

Winter is a completely different story of course. Then it is pretty awesome. Smoke a bowl, red wine, my missus and the tub. :party:

Back
Top Bottom