TheBlaze's Sour Chiesel - Blue Cheese & Black Rhino In Coco

I wonder... if you could travel back in time and smoke some of these legends, would it even live up to expectation or would you be sorely disappointed.

Nostalgia is a powerful emotion, but we're spoilt for choice these days. It just takes a little time to sift through all the generic offerings to find something that really hits the mark for you.

I'm leaning in that direction as well.

You just need to watch a rerun of Knight Rider. LOL!

What strain is it Tead?

I still have to get a few more grows and strains under my belt before I can start narrowing it down to a handful of strains.

Ironic that your keeper is one of the legends we were talking about. LOL! I don't mean that in a derogatory way.

I recently added Lost Coast OG (emerald triangle) to my wishlist. After alot of reading, it seems theirs is pretty close to the real deal although who knows what the real deal actually is.

Now I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. :laughtwo: Sometimes it's hard to pick up on tone in a forum.

Ok cool.

Back to OGK. It's lineage seems to be as convoluted as Chemdawg/dog. Some saying it is chemdawg plain and simple, others say it is a special pheno of chemdawg and then still others that say it is chemdawg x with something else. I think some variety of skunk.

Yeah, alot of breeders went that route. Basically trying to recreate the original which of course was clone only.

I've seen a few people mention that Dinafem make a decent version of OGK.

That's a tough call Doc. I've been wanting to grow OGK or a variety of OGK for a while now. Trying to figure out who has the closest to the original is almost an exercise in futility.

At the moment I'm leaning towards Emerald Triangle's Lost Coast OG. Based purely on reviews from growers and strain nerds, and also because they use chemdawg #4 which seems to be one of the better chem phenos.

F#ck, I don't know. I think I will have to find out for myself soon enough.

Then there is also OG#18 from reserva privada/dna genetics. I am a huge fan of their stuff, so I might just go with who I trust.

LOL!

Still... I like a bit of variety as well. Sometimes you have to risk wasting some hard earned cash in the hopes of stumbling on to something special you would otherwise have overlooked.

My next seed purchase will involve a bowl, about 50 strain names, and a blindfold. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom