Big Buddha's Blue Cheese SCROG

dogstick

4 Big Buddha's Blue Cheese 3'4 by 3'4 foot screen 2 inch chinken wire.

Genetics: (Skunk No. 1 (Cheese) x Afghani) x Blueberry
Type: f1 Hybrid
Harvest Date: October/November
Flowering Period: 8-10 Weeks
THC Content: Unknown
Characteristics: A Sweet, Fruity, Berry scent, with musky undertone of the original cheese.

Blue Cheese was created, first, by selecting a blueberry male from the entire collection of several different breeder versions of blueberry. The selected male was then crossed with our proud mother, and the backbone of many of our breeding projects; the original U.K. cheese. From these crosses a male with extremely fruity characteristics was chosen as the father of Blue Cheese.

What strain is it? Big Buddha Blue Chesse
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? F1 Hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower Stage
If in Flower stage... 2 weeks
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor. Rainforest 66 17 gallon
Soil or Hydro? Hydro Aero/Dwc
Size of light? 400 Mh P.L light Veg, 600 HPS Flowering Adjust-a-wing
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? Lights on = 72 to 82 degrees, lights off 66 to 72 degrees.
RH of Room/cab? 30% to 60%
PH of media or res? Run off ph is 5.4-6.5
Any Pests ? No
Type and strength of ferts used? Small Boy Filtered water is 200 PPM out of unit.
FloraNovagrow-FG,FloraNovaBloom-FBL, FloraBlend-FB,Floralicious Plus-FP,Silica Blast-SB,Superthrive-ST,Diamond Nectar-DN, Liquid KoolBloom-LK, KoolBloom Dry-KB and Flora Kleen for Flushes.

Starting
1st Week Veg 650 ppm
15 ml FG,225 ml FB,8 drops ST, 10ml SB
2nd Week 770 ppm
20 ml FG,150 FB,17 ml FP,35 ml DN,28 ml SB
Topped
3rd week 930 ppm
27 ml FG,155ml FB,18 ml FP. 48 ml DN, 40 ml SB
FLushed 75 ml Flora Kleen 2 Hrs
4th week 1220 ppm
46 ml FG,150 ml FB,17 ml FP,60 ml DN,60 ml SB
5th week 1250 ppm
40 ml FG, 135 ML FB,15ml FP,75 ml SB,80ml DN
36 Hours Dark Time
Starting
1st week Flower/Transition 1100 PPM
FLushed 110 ml FloraKleen 1 HR
25 ml NG,17 ml FBL,170 ml FB,17 ml FP,105ml DN,5ml KB, 15 drops ST
2nd week 1135 ppm
15 ml NG,30ml FBL,170 ml FB,19 ml FP,120ml SB,110 ml DN, 10 ml KB
3rd week 1050 ppm
10 ml NG,30 ml FBL,145 ml FB,17ml FP,105 ml SB,85 ml DN,13 ml KB

I lowered my nute regime in the 3rd week because they were taking so much water up daily causing the Ph too swing like crazy.

IMG_080712.JPG

IMG_09189.JPG

IMG_09227.JPG

IMG_09288.JPG

IMG_085913.JPG

IMG_11246.JPG

IMG_11297.JPG

IMG_11357.JPG

IMG_11335.JPG

IMG_11377.JPG

Nice SCROG, yours is very similar to mine, the bitch is I can only work from one side since mine are growing in a room I built off my workshop. Are you planning on trimming some of the lower leaves (below SCROG) since they receive very little light?

Thanks Hemp Rocket
Placerville, wow only one side that must be a challenge. I can work from 3 sides but not from the back. I cut all and every internode below the screen so I would have no growth but will not be cutting the leaves. I thought about it of course but did want to stress the plants out any more then they already were. I have a nice fan going underneath so hopefully that will be just fine with the air movement and as the nutes get sucked out of the lower leaves their starting to slowly die off anyway.
The only issue I am running into is the front left, they are rock solid stems pushing against the screen and won't budge a bit so I can't really train them anymore but hopefully they won't stretch too much more and if they do least they are on the outside of the garden and I can tie them back.

The one sided access is a drag. I have two set up on opposite ends of my 6' X 20' X8' room with my plumbing, mixing tanks, auto-watering system, and desk in the middle. I walled one scrogg section off, if I need to have both veg and flower at the same time, which I do not plan to do. Has far as those thick stems are concerned, I let them grow thru the scrogg and bend 90 degree and tie down. The girls will not be affected by the bend as long as they do not break.

All in all I have broke 2 branches which both fell on that 1 side. I think one could of been avoided but the other not so. It was hanging on by a thread and still growing but I just cut it off. I am done trimming, well hopefully.
Marley- For sure it is that type of relationship. I just spent 2 hours or so training them, damn back hurts.

That's the reason I went modular with my Scrogs...and it's still a pain in the ass! That Scrog is huge, training time must be crazy!

It's a love/hate relationship for sure.

:peace:

The framework is out of 2 X 4's so I can lay or lean on it in order to reach the back plants, it is also 3 feet off the ground so I can reach under for maintenance. I made a long Y shape stick to pull plant under and position it under the SCROG

Placerville- So you clearing out underneath? I would like to feel good about doing it but almost 3 weeks into flowering is what is holding me back.

I trim most of the shade leaf under the SCROG since they recieve very little light, this gives more energy for the cola's an better air circulation.

Thanks Smokey!

Placerville- Do you trim all your under growth in veg? It is slowly falling off so a little more air is aloud in.

So hear are some recent pics 21 days into flowering. I let them grow threw and they average from 2 in to 6 inches in height from the screen. I can some times run into high humidity so did not want the buds growing in the screen like some do.I think they are about done stretching.

IMG_11415.JPG

IMG_11427.JPG

IMG_11434.JPG

IMG_11468.JPG

Here is my recent change of nute being 3 weeks into flowering. As noted above I miss typed kb for kool bloom and Kbl for dry. I start with kool bloom liquid and finish the last 2 wks with the dry.
1080 ppm
40 ml NB,5ml NG,145 ml FB, 17 ml FP, 75 ml SB, 100 ml DN and 20 ml KB liquid

Thanks Sky, I vegged the tw for 7 weeks. It was way to long cause it out grew my room quickly but I wanted to flower when all plants had matured during veg cycle. The flowering time was 11-12 weeks. I think it could of been quicker but since I had a lot of scraggle under growth it lagged the flowering cycle out. The smoke was good. It was not what I remebered blazing all the time in Cali but great none the less. I have been doing a lot of different strains and it is up there with high and quality. Enjoy and good luck on your grow.

Placerville, So you prune threw out the plants life. They thrive in SCROG so well they can take on a little more stress than usual.

IMHO if the leaf is not helping to develop the ladies the they are using up valuable nutes.

As far as I know leaves only require the nutes needed to repair damage or the half of the building block it uses to make simple plant sugars...which gives the plant more available energy...and they store mobile elements for easy access by sick plants or plants in the end of their lifes that no longer eat from their roots...which equals more bud.

I say let em fall off, I only remove light blockers not my batteries...

Back
Top Bottom