First SCROG - 1st Year Grower - Master Kush - Purple Cheese - Pineapple

LuCHiMcPuffen

It's been a while since I posted, but my thumbs have gotten greener since .

I'm about a good 8 Months into my first year of growing. I believe I have found my goto nutes with Elite Nutrients. Within my 8 months, I think I came along way as grower but still have much learning to do. I'm currently trying to keep my quality but also become more efficient in every aspect. So in other words shorter time, larger yields, more feed, less work on self lol...

Let's get to the basics...

4 x 1000 W Hortilux HPS
(2 currently being used to SCROG)
Pro Mix Soil
Elite Nutrients
Bonicare CalMag
Natures Nectar Nitrogen
5x15 6in square netting
3 Gallon plastic Pots

Feeding/Watering
15 Gallon Tub
Phd tap water: 6.0- 6.5
N 5 ml per 5 gallons 2x per week

Feeding Chart
420-magazine-mobile1182706658.jpg

Currently feed 1x per week. Is there a way I can add more nutes in less time, with soil?

I also add CalMg 5 ML per 5 Gallons in with feed

420-magazine-mobile573296739.jpg

420-magazine-mobile333383625.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1679861707.jpg

My attempt at Scrogging? I was told I should have vegged a couple weeks wit the trellis but this was after I had already put it up. Were maybe a good week into with the trellis up, 2nd week of flower going into its 3rd. I know stretching is about 30% maybe so I'm not sure what to expect with this attempt at a SCROG. Is there any thing I can do to my current situation to maximize my end result?

Nonetheless all advice is welcome and appreciated. Grow One, Grow All !!!

Check out my Journals

First SCROG - 1st year grower - Master Kush, Purple Cheese, Pineapple

What would you do?

UPDATE:

The girls have penetrated trough the net. Pots are drying out just about every 2-3 days. So far everything looks good. I'm not sure what to do at this point, I keep removing bigger fan leaves to let more light penetrate through the plant but other than that, I'm lost with the SCROG.

420-magazine-mobile939648129.jpg

420-magazine-mobile680757116.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1504436929.jpg

I plan on doing a foliar feed a couple hours before they come back on tonight. I'll probably also be doing more picking at that point as well. I'm curious, At what point do I supposedly add another net? At what point do I start trimming everything under the net? It will be 3 weeks into flower come Sunday. And as you can see I have a few budsites. So is it safe to say they are done stretching? I know it varies upon strain just trying make sure I'm prepared for what ever is next to come.

420-magazine-mobile1629818191.jpg

These are the next ones up to try to squeeze into the SCROG. If that makes sense to do. This being first SCROG a little help would be more than appreciated... I'll have an update on the veg side in a few... until then, Grow One, Grow All!!!!

Check out my Journals

First SCROG - 1st year grower - Master Kush, Purple Cheese, Pineapple

What would you do?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom