First Scrog Attempt - Soil - 400W - From Seed

An inline fan can be cheaply made using a computer fan, which is exactly what I have done. Need any help on that just PM me.

But I suggest an extractor is top priority before a carbon filter.

Also, did you see my no cost dehumidifier in my journal?

Also, I made a functioning carbon filter using a pringles tube, activated carbon and a stocking.

An inline fan can be cheaply made using a computer fan, which is exactly what I have done. Need any help on that just PM me.

But I suggest an extractor is top priority before a carbon filter.

Also, did you see my no cost dehumidifier in my journal?

Also, I made a functioning carbon filter using a pringles tube, activated carbon and a stocking.

I didn't see that I'll check it out. I'm not great at diy and I start school on Tuesday so my free time will drop to almost zero so I'll see if I could apply either of those

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

To save you time wading through my journal, my no cost dehumidifier is no more than a 5 litre bottle of frozen water sitting in a container to catch the condensation that forms on the bottle surface. I am removing about 400 ml (just under a pint) of water from the atmosphere per day at zero cost.

How do you plan out to use the FF trio. I have both except the plant food and I really wondered if this had any big impact on the overall grow or not

Sent from my iPhone using 420

How do you plan out to use the FF trio. I have both except the plant food and I really wondered if this had any big impact on the overall grow or not

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I've been using the FF big bloom since the second week of Veg. I've liked the results, especially coupled with FFOF but I used the heavy feeding recommendation listed on the back of the bottle since I wasn't using any other fertilizers. Since I switched to flower I've introduced the whole trio. I've followed The feeding schedule that came with the trio with the exception that I've used half strength on the grow big, mainly because I didn't want to overdo it when they are just being introduced. Plus since I'm already flowering I only plan to use the grow big for the first two weeks to feed the stretch. After that just big bloom and tiger bloom until week 7-8 then two weeks of just water for the last two weeks. As far as effect on overall grow, this is only my second grow and the first one I just threw a seed in some FFOF and set a timer. So I don't really have base to go off. But I'll keep updated on the bud growth of this one.

So I just got my FF nute trio today so we are now on day 4 of flower. I'm finding it hard to keep the canopy even without overcrowding many of the openings. Still the canopy is remaining pretty even. My HPS bulb and oscillating clip fans should be coming in the mail tomorrow so I will be installing those tomorrow night. For now here is a couple more picks
Fox Farm
93f71b4ba2035bff425d28ec403f877c.jpg

Side view of the canopy
246ab457bc1568fa4669f7c1d190fc3b.jpg

Another top view
de2e217bb5d620efa508ac17d504b325.jpg

Looking good! If Iwas you I would of veg. that out few more weeks fill that screen up. . Oh and yes I would get a dehumidifier cuz you sure don't want pm Iset in . Best of luck.

Sent from my SM-G360P using 420

Which of the three would that leave?

Don't forget, you can always switch it back to veg. If you've seen sneakygreen's journal, you'd see that his has gone into flower at least 3 times before going back to veg (admittedly, it's outdoors, but the principle still holds true).

Depends how much you like seedy weed.

I've been out of weed for 8 months since I moved to a new area, so seedy weed is better than no weed. Something to hold me and the wife over until I can do my taxes and buy some feminized seeds. Plus I want to make a lot of edibles for my father who is recovering from cancer and has trouble eating

Back
Top Bottom