White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal

The feeding today went very well. My combined runoff after feeding my two oldest 1.5 ltr and my two others 1 ltr I got a runoff of 1 ltr I was able to get a clear sample of runoff after I let it sit for 5 minutes or so. Runoff came back at 5.5 and Ph of my Feed was 6.2. Can anyone tell me anything about that variance?
I will look in the meantime....
Thanks,
BluntMan

White widow auto some info for you

Most autos will beg for about 5 weeks then they will just go into flower mode . You can't control them as well as photos .

They are on a timer so just remember any stunting. Will affect your yields.

Autos like to planted into their final pots . They like to be grown the whole time under a 18/6 or 20/4 cycle . Your temps seem good . As long as well have some good ventilation in there.

You can Scrog autos yes.

White widow is a tough strain . Crop king seeds has some great genetics tough.

Doing good so far ..

product description
Little Money to Know Water Quality
The Pancellent TDS EC PH Meter set is a professional level water test meter.
Application: pure water production and drinking, tap water, well water, sea water, fish tank water,
swimming pool water, amniotic fluid early break, soil, aquaculture, food processing, saliva, enzyme, chemical experiment, ionized water, PH value of human urine and so on.

PH Meter Specifications:
Measure Range : 0.00 - 14.00 pH
Resolution : 0.01 pH
Accuracy : ± 0.01 pH
Automatic Temperature Compensation : 0 - 60 ℃ / 32 - 140 ℉
Calibration : Two Points Automatic Calibration Button
Button battery: 2 x 1.5V LR44(keep using more than 500 hours)
Dimension:155mm*31mm*18mm
Weight:50g

TDS EC Temperature Meter Specifications:
Lock function - makes it easy to read and record, press HOLD button then remove from the test solution.
4 Display modes: press SHIFT button: TDS - ppm & °C, EC - µs/cm & °C, TDS - ppm & °F, EC - µs/cm & °F.
5 minute Auto Shut Off feature, so the battery won't run down.
Measurement Range: Conductivity: 0 - 9990 µs/cm TDS: 0 - 9990 ppm (parts per million) Degrees
Celsius: 0.1 - 80.0°C, Fahrenheit: 32.0 - 176.0°F
Accuracy: ± 2%
Net weight: 55g
Size: 154 x 30 x 14 mm
Tips:TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water.

I just bought this. any feedback?

product description
Little Money to Know Water Quality
The Pancellent TDS EC PH Meter set is a professional level water test meter.
Application: pure water production and drinking, tap water, well water, sea water, fish tank water,
swimming pool water, amniotic fluid early break, soil, aquaculture, food processing, saliva, enzyme, chemical experiment, ionized water, PH value of human urine and so on.

PH Meter Specifications:
Measure Range : 0.00 - 14.00 pH
Resolution : 0.01 pH
Accuracy : ± 0.01 pH
Automatic Temperature Compensation : 0 - 60 ℃ / 32 - 140 ℉
Calibration : Two Points Automatic Calibration Button
Button battery: 2 x 1.5V LR44(keep using more than 500 hours)
Dimension:155mm*31mm*18mm
Weight:50g

TDS EC Temperature Meter Specifications:
Lock function - makes it easy to read and record, press HOLD button then remove from the test solution.
4 Display modes: press SHIFT button: TDS - ppm & °C, EC - µs/cm & °C, TDS - ppm & °F, EC - µs/cm & °F.
5 minute Auto Shut Off feature, so the battery won't run down.
Measurement Range: Conductivity: 0 - 9990 µs/cm TDS: 0 - 9990 ppm (parts per million) Degrees
Celsius: 0.1 - 80.0°C, Fahrenheit: 32.0 - 176.0°F
Accuracy: ± 2%
Net weight: 55g
Size: 154 x 30 x 14 mm
Tips:TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water.

I just bought this. any feedback?

Yup sounds good

If I can make a suggestion. Screen shot stuff you see that is important info that how I always went about it then I have files on phone pest veg tips so you can better your growing .

Just something that helped me out

If I can make a suggestion. Screen shot stuff you see that is important info that how I always went about it then I have files on phone pest veg tips so you can better your growing .

Just something that helped me out
So easy and didnt even think of it lol. Thank you .. Yah that would help instead of.searching for it Every time I wanted to refresh. Man I have been killing myself lol. Thanks ..

Also do yourself a favour here is. A great journal for you to learn about white widow from crop king seeds this guy is an amazing grower .
He was a mentor when I came here but sadly I never reached out due to lack of experience.

But realized he is actually nice and doesn't mind helping .

His journal is pretty easy to follow .

I think you can learn amazing things if you speed though his journal .

New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale
New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale

Also do yourself a favour here is. A great journal for you to learn about white widow from crop king seeds this guy is an amazing grower .
He was a mentor when I came here but sadly I never reached out due to lack of experience.

But realized he is actually nice and doesn't mind helping .

His journal is pretty easy to follow .

I think you can learn amazing things if you speed though his journal .

Thank you. I appreciate it.

So I was Doing some Doctoring because ofr my attempt at supercropping, EPIC failure btw.
So what had happened was.....:oops::oops::oops:
I broke a branch completeley off only hanging on barely by the thred. LITERALLY!
This is why I like Cop King Seeds...... I used some root stimulating spray on her as soon as she broke. I kept spraying until I finally had the branch back on and secured in place. It was A feet in itself. I had no knowledge accept to keep air from getting in the stem and I had some spray that enhanced roots and I know the inside is an extension of the root system I used the spray for Like a steroid was my thought.
Well, it worked with some strong Genetics and some love, because 5 days later hear she is green and beautiful!!!!
Thankyou crop king. First timer and we do make mistakes. Easy plant to grow.

[
Crop_King_WWF_1.jpg
Crop_King_WWAF4.jpg
Crop_King_WWAF3.jpg
Crop_King_WWAF2.jpg

:420::thumb:

Great_Picture_lol.jpg

This one if you look at the main stem you will see what I did... The man was I In a Panick lol.

I want to say Thank you to everyone that has helped and directed me. I would have lost that one.:thanks:

First day of flowering is today. Cross our fingers

Back
Top Bottom