White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal 2020

Should u just let her go in the light and dark for few days and not water her or just take her to the dark then chop?
I water right up until the day she's taken down. There's a couple of people I know and trust that have tried a dark period, and there was no difference to the quality of bud.
You want to take the plant down as soon as the lights come on as this is when the most terpenes are present.

I water right up until the day she's taken down. There's a couple of people I know and trust that have tried a dark period, and there was no difference to the quality of bud.
You want to take the plant down as soon as the lights come on as this is when the most terpenes are present.
I have it on a 18/6 and it goes off at like 5 and back on 11 . So when they come back on chop her ? Gotcha

So when they come back on chop her ? Gotcha
Exactly. But if it's 11pm then you may want to keep the lights off until you wake up. If you get up at 7am, make a coffee, do some exercises and get at 'er!
The point being is to fit it into your schedule. You don't want to be rushing around trying to get it done in an hour, although that would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom