Shiggityflip Hits The Brix - Growing Using High Brix Soil

Those are some big numbers Shiggs. Very impressive man! Must have been a marathon trimming session.

I'm smack in the middle of my harvest, and I don't think I've ever worked this hard in my life!

+ reps

Whew, that was an epic trim session! Exhausted but happy and had some interesting results! This is a way better turnout than my first time through with these strains. I mixed the Hk11 and HK11 high brix by accident but both were excellent smoke so no worries. High Brix did better in complexity of flavor, strength and yield. I have never been a yield farmer and will do nothing that would sacrifice trichomes for weight so getting 48.9oz is just flooring me! Very happy at this quality level. It was interesting that though the nugs weren't as thick , because they were so tall the HK3 HB outyielded the HK8HB. I will be less reserved about growing HK3 in the future as it seems it can produce some good weight per plant! These numbers also don't include the chem X4 and X8 that I haven't trimmed yet so add about 5-6oz to the total. You can see why I am jumping for joy!

Agent Orange 178.39g
Agent Orange High Brix 213.84g

X4 High Brix 155.22g

HK3 High Brix 173.27g

HK8 141.99g
HK8 High Brix 168.24g

HK11 (mixed) 347.64g (173.82 average)

total 1370.59g
ave 171.25g/plant
wattage 260x4(LED)+600hps+600hps+0Aircon=2240watts

1730.59/2240=.61g/watt/60days flower

IMG_63288.JPG
Nice haul my friend, very nice indeed. :bravo: :adore::adore::yahoo:

:ciao:
See you on the (Shiggity)Flip side!

We will all strive toward that overinflated image of me you have haha. It's a worthy goal for sure.

Ok here is an off the wall crazy tip. Take it or leave it but it's something that I believe in. When in the garden checking things out sit or stand and hold your palms slightly facing the garden and slightly facing each other. Just like you would if you were just starting to bring your hands up to hug the garden. You imagine your hands are resting on a ball of invisible energy that surrounds the garden. Then imagine the plants as seedlings and play the "movie" forward in your mind to where they are now. Then have an imaginary finishing plant full of trichomes and dripping terpenes. A plant with full buds and strong stems. One that keeps pushing for the limit. Now imagine your plants and watch the movie of them going forward in time to where they become that ideal finishing plant.

I believe that you can communicate with the plant this way. You are mentally telling her what is expected, what you want. Any time you look at your plants think of it as a still from a time lapse movie, but in your mind keep improving the quality of the finish, the smell and taste, the bud structure, the high.

Here is a pic of my biggest Twister at 11 days post flip. I will post a big update in the new Journal tonight.

image10665.jpeg

Yo Shiggs,
So glad you shined some light (pardon the pun) on the unseen energy that we all possess used as a medium for successful grows.
Some folks I'm sure probably don't grasp the concept. I'm pretty sure there are even a few folks who may have laffed out loud at your post.
Not me.... I understand The Power of Consciously Creating Circumstances. (Go to am zon... and look this book up y'all.)
The power that Shiggs speaks of is real. You all seen his grow room. Do ya really need mo proof? Thank him now....:thanks:

We will all strive toward that overinflated image of me you have haha. It's a worthy goal for sure.

Ok here is an off the wall crazy tip. Take it or leave it but it's something that I believe in. When in the garden checking things out sit or stand and hold your palms slightly facing the garden and slightly facing each other. Just like you would if you were just starting to bring your hands up to hug the garden. You imagine your hands are resting on a ball of invisible energy that surrounds the garden. Then imagine the plants as seedlings and play the "movie" forward in your mind to where they are now. Then have an imaginary finishing plant full of trichomes and dripping terpenes. A plant with full buds and strong stems. One that keeps pushing for the limit. Now imagine your plants and watch the movie of them going forward in time to where they become that ideal finishing plant.

I believe that you can communicate with the plant this way. You are mentally telling her what is expected, what you want. Any time you look at your plants think of it as a still from a time lapse movie, but in your mind keep improving the quality of the finish, the smell and taste, the bud structure, the high.

Here is a pic of my biggest Twister at 11 days post flip. I will post a big update in the new Journal tonight.

Back
Top Bottom