High Brix Hunger Games: Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000

re: High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000 & Doc Bud's Kit

Dang Shiggs,
Bummer u got the bug man. Feel better bro.:cheer:

re: High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000 & Doc Bud's Kit

Get to feeling better! Seems like the crud is running wild lately. Snid was sick, I was not well last week. Smoke two of these :passitleft:
Thanks Canna. I had a soft tissue infection in my foot before this cold. Hurt like a bitch. From a cat bite. Those cat bites are no small trouble. I could barely walk from that lol. A shit ton of ampicillin later I get a splitting headache body ache cold. (Foot not E flamed anymore so not related. Gonna try and head downstairs in a minute to do some work in the garden.

hope you give the cold the shiggityflip and roast on back to the other side brother ,the side where i get to see the shiggs and stage pf show! pumped man fuckin high fives all round!

:goof:
Thanks Canna. I had a soft tissue infection in my foot before this cold. Hurt like a bitch. From a cat bite. Those cat bites are no small trouble. I could barely walk from that lol. A shit ton of ampicillin later I get a splitting headache body ache cold. (Foot not E flamed anymore so not related. Gonna try and head downstairs in a minute to do some work in the garden.
WTF sorry man but you just made me literally LOL mate ,hahahahaha like why how where why are yoy being attacked by cats ! ,and cats that bite LOL,gotta be a great stoner story to go with that one shiggs .

Emmie shared this with me when I had the cold over the holidays. Mix a spoonful of cinnamon into a glob of honey sufficient to create a nice paste. Eat it down and repeat one more time during the day. Morning and late evening worked for me. I found it easier to cover the cinnamon with the honey and then mix together. The cinnamon doesn't poof! so much that way.

Twice a day until you're feeling good enough that you don't think of it. I got relief within 24 hours and the cold was gone within three days

Feel better Shiggity. I'd have smeared some CCO on that cat bite. If you have any, give it a try.

or was it CAT WOMAN !

aha !

shiggy iS BATMAN!!!

to the BATMOBILE!!!!

Airborn for the Win +1.

A cat bite can kill you though. Glad you got the medicine. :love:

Airborn for the Win +1.

A cat bite can kill you though. Glad you got the medicine. :love:

For sure it can. Without antibiotics they would have to have cut my foot off. It got to almost twice the thickness lol. Crazy day yesterday. I tried to vape but just couldn't do it. I hurt all over and sweat through the blankets last night. Feeling a bit better today. Another day in bed and I am trying to drink all the fluids I can. I think around noon I may be able to go down and visit the garden. I couldn't even get down there yesterday. Hopefully no one is wilting!

Under the weather eh? Shitty deal ShiggityFlip, I was super sick a couple weeks ago. I lost a plant and several were wilted over the week of neglect. Hope you get a chance to visit them before anything significant happens. They were the first thing on my mind, but last thing I wanted to deal with. Hope you feeling better, Wishing you lots of healthy thoughts, get well soon brother.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Went down yesterday and there certainly was wilting, but my faith is high in the high brix plants. I hit everyone with a light water and the plants preparing to flower with some transplant water. Feeling much better today. Everyone will get a nice destress. Lost like 2 that had just come out of the cloner but that is small potatoes. I am thankful.

I want to apologize to everyone. I have been neglecting baiting many during my sickness. In moments of clarity I would click on a few journals and respond but haven't had enough energy to go around to all my special peeps.mthanks for all the warm thoughts and positive energy you have anyway. Feeling better and will come visit soon. And will start the new journal I promised. Sorry LEDRF I meant to have it started a week ago!

theyll bounce back mate just make sure you take care of yourself brother

Shiggs,...cats...not good brotha! Get this, my BIL , about 5 yrs ago ,got bit really bad by a stray cat and almost lost his hand...ya, it got so badly infected , he needed two separate operations and many months before it was Ok again. He had to stop playing hockey , had to take serious time off work too. His whole forearm swelled up like a balloon ...he had to have it drained ...what a fu...n mess he was in with it! Now he's got this Frankenstein scar on his wrist/hand. Anyhow , have a great night Shiggs.:high-five:

Sorry to hear about the cold, I had a cold that took a while to clear. FYI, I'm starting a few summertime clone's (GG#4). When your feeling better I'd like to see more of your grow. Your strains are epic.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

For sure it can. Without antibiotics they would have to have cut my foot off. It got to almost twice the thickness lol. Crazy day yesterday. I tried to vape but just couldn't do it. I hurt all over and sweat through the blankets last night. Feeling a bit better today. Another day in bed and I am trying to drink all the fluids I can. I think around noon I may be able to go down and visit the garden. I couldn't even get down there yesterday. Hopefully no one is wilting!

Serious now, screw your plants, while that are a big part of you, they are just a plant. You need to give yourself the same care and love you give your plants so you can recover.

Went down yesterday and there certainly was wilting, but my faith is high in the high brix plants. I hit everyone with a light water and the plants preparing to flower with some transplant water. Feeling much better today. Everyone will get a nice destress. Lost like 2 that had just come out of the cloner but that is small potatoes. I am thankful.

I want to apologize to everyone. I have been neglecting baiting many during my sickness. In moments of clarity I would click on a few journals and respond but haven't had enough energy to go around to all my special peeps.mthanks for all the warm thoughts and positive energy you have anyway. Feeling better and will come visit soon. And will start the new journal I promised. Sorry LEDRF I meant to have it started a week ago!
You owe no one an apology my friend, you are sick and hurting. I am pretty sure it is safe to say that we all would care less if your whole garden died if thats what it took to get you healthy and happy again. You can always start another garden but we can not get another Shiggityflip!!

Get well soon my friend, you are in my thoughts and I will be sending you all the positive vibes I possibly can. Love you bro :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom