Pineapple Fields Community Grow Thread

Beautiful work my friends! These beans are hard to find. Where's the drop at?

From what I am seeing I believe that they are sold at dispensaries in legal states in the Pacific Northwest. At least Oregon or Washington I believe I saw. I was wondering the same thing. I didn't come across any well known seed banks with the beans, but I also didn't look that hard.

From what I am seeing I believe that they are sold at dispensaries in legal states in the Pacific Northwest. At least Oregon or Washington I believe I saw. I was wondering the same thing. I didn't come across any well known seed banks with the beans, but I also didn't look that hard.

I look at these lesser known breeders with unique strains as Micro Groweries. PP doesn't seem to jump on the "Jackin' names that sell" band wagon. Just sticking to his own local Huck and a few.

there are several seedbanks that sell Dynasty but they are not sponsors so I can't list them. But you can go to dynastygenetics website and they are all listed, look under vendors and also distributors on the dynasty website. They have a few extra names listed in distributors.

I found it last week and hope to join in soon.:thumb:

Well I'm your huckleberry kush lol! 420 promos are just a week away. I'm simple organics but going high brix (not using the kit). I'm so impressed with the 3 huckleberry kush keepers, I'm getting some of those, I'll grab some of this wonderful pineapple as well. Love this community! :love:

Doc Holiday! Love that movie. Val Kilmer stole the show though.

Interesting journal this. Think I will stick around.

subbed shigga ,im growing out some platinum huckleberry kush this round,going to hit the pineapple fields next run.
#whofixespeoplethecolourofweed!

Finally....I can join the fun.:party:
Please welcome these lil ones to the party.
dynasty_pineapple_fields_seedlings_week_1.jpg

My Pineapple Fields at transplant. She got extremely dry and wilted a few days before transplant so some of the leaves are not perfect but I plan on a huge growth explosion the first few weeks in the flower tent. It went into a 10 gallon fabtric pot along with my HBH #2. I'm flowering them in my tent at my partner's. I just will not have room in mine for awhile but I have clones of all 3 of my Dynasty females, they are very vigorous clones.
0618162312-1-1.jpg

0618162343a.jpg
0618162325a-1.jpg

I can't wait to see how she stretches. That will tell us right away if it's pheno D or not. It's neat vaping it right at this very moment the PF pheno D I am vaping has the canned pineapple juice right there. When vaping I always get beta myrcene quick followed and blended by the main terpene profile, in this case canned pineapple juice. But on the exit something else is there too, it's floral, and roselike. I really dig it.

I'm actually hoping you get something different so we can see another pheno.

I can't wait to see how she stretches. That will tell us right away if it's pheno D or not. It's neat vaping it right at this very moment the PF pheno D

I'm actually hoping you get something different so we can see another pheno.

I really hope I get something that stretches also. I don't really like plants with an zero stretch it seems like the yield is Never As Good As a plant with little stretch. In the end all I really want is loud flavor so I would be plenty happy with a plant like your Linda.

High Shiggity,
Here is my PF at day 11. Wonder if you could drop by the yard and let me know if its time to up-pot.
Brix_Tray_day_11.jpg
Pineapple_Fields_seedlings_in_brix_cups_day_11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom