Shiggityflip Hits The Brix - Growing Using High Brix Soil

@Noob4x4grow. ..welcome to the high life....via high brix.
It's good to see us new brix cats coming on board. Doc Bud is so fast with the shipping it'll make your head spin.
I got two batches of kit on simmer. Since it takes 30 days to cook...ya might wanna think about getting another batch down the road. Congrats bro.

Veg room progression
Took the plants yesterday and trimmed them out and tied the branches down. The first pic is april1. Second pic yesterday after training. Last pic just 15 minutes ago, they have trained to a nice even canopy. Until the stretch comes lol. I will place these in flower sometime this week.

image9501.jpeg
image9799.jpeg
image9827.jpeg

Veg room progression
Took the plants yesterday and trimmed them out and tied the branches down. The first pic is april1. Second pic yesterday after training. Last pic just 15 minutes ago, they have trained to a nice even canopy. Until the stretch comes lol. I will place these in flower sometime this week.

image9501.jpeg
image9799.jpeg
image9827.jpeg
Wow! There is a lot of work going into your veg room. Looks like all that hard work is really starting to pay off with all those nice plants. Good job!

Just keep raising that bar Shiggity. :high-five: I assume you plan to give them a run for the money on the contests from now on, huh? Good grief, you've been an amazing addition to our community. :circle-of-love:

Reps for that beautiful grow space

YES! Shiggy is getting Jiggy with..

Careful..

you reach a point of who's controlling growing who? :rofl:

Looks awesome!

Shigs, your buds on eye candy thread...amazing!!
i didnt want to start complimenting too much there...LOL.
Thank you Ziggs, Its tough that I am ramping up right as the heat sets in this summer. I am looking at prtable AC units as I cant fit a normal window type into the basement and I cant get someone to install a split unit. Definitely looking at a dual hose model. Just need something to keep the temps lower than 83 haha.

Wow! There is a lot of work going into your veg room. Looks like all that hard work is really starting to pay off with all those nice plants. Good job!
Yes things are great at the moment. I need to settle in on some strains that aren't helping me by being there. So far I am kicking a couple out. Need to decide on the others too. Having multiple copies of different strains means big veg.
Look at all that room! so many plants!! very nice Shigg
Thanks Noob! Yeah I think I went a bit crazy...
Just keep raising that bar Shiggity. :high-five: I assume you plan to give them a run for the money on the contests from now on, huh? Good grief, you've been an amazing addition to our community. :circle-of-love:

Reps for that beautiful grow space
Thank you Sue, Yeah I entered one this month and the next month mabe Agent Orange from this grow. After that the twister should be done. Its kind of crazy I forgot how much the Twister smelled, even in veg. Twister is one of those smooth stemmed plants, no ridges on it at all, and the texture of the stem is pure greasy soapy feel. After doing the trim and tie down I went out to the store and realized how much my hands reeked of the twister. I had to leave the store or people would have definitely noticed. I compared it to the flowering agent orange which is a stinker and the rubbed twister branch smelled more than the Agent Orange nugs.

My friends and I joke that you can smell the Twister right through a glass ball jar.

Oh and the trimming meant I have about 60 new clones to put in the cloner I cleaned last night. I left them in cups of water with 0.5ml bleach added. They will go into the cloner today or tomorrow.

I'm going to try the bleach thing Schiggity. I have crap luck with cloning and the only thing you do differently is adding bleach. I clean. I cut. I do everything pretty much like you said, but I don't add anything to the water.

The bleach thing really works major, keeps the scum away that makes the stems go soft. You just have to add it every two days. I add 0.5ml per gallon water in the cloner. As a side note, a few drops of bleach in a flower vase will make cut flowers last much longer. Don't think they will root though!

I would also add the 1/4 strength flowering nutrient. Prevents the clones from going yucky leaved and the potassium and phosphorus promote good roots.

Do you make sure there is absolutely no 'N'? I always hear 'N' prevents rooting.

So I go in the flower tent and all my high Brix plants are doing the growth surge thing. New pistils and fattening calyxes, more and more trichs. I am seeing some things I never saw in the same plants grown chem. Like the X4. Was good chem but not super special. And this grow the chem x4 threw nanners. She is hanging right now. But my high Brix one...it's like the girl you never noticed until all the sudden she has curves. I ignored this plant, put it between the two hps with lower light. Now she is under an LED and I just happened to look and wow!
image9851.jpeg

image9852.jpeg

Nice. Great looking flowers.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Is that the same leaf bud you posted before? :love: It matured into something worth stuffin' in a pipe, LOL! :thumb:

You're clearly an experienced grower, but I think you also nailed a perfect soil mix on your first try. This is an extraordinary run. :cheesygrinsmiley: Plants that are in the groove in HB soil do some very unusual things. :slide:

image9852.jpeg

Spectacular Shiggity! Dang buckaroo, you're going to have us all copying you step-by-step. :laughtwo:

SS..some of us have already drank Shiggitys Kool aid.
Lol

Just a feeble attempt at humor. lol I will probably ask on my journal. I just ordered the kit. I'm going to finish out the nutes I have already paid for before I move on to HB. By then I will have read that book called Docs journal with every question that could ever be asked, answered. What a wealth of information. I just like coming to your garden to salivate at your sugar coated nugs, Shigg.

Back
Top Bottom